In The Groove St Teresas Southport Fri 17Th Sep

IN THE GROOVE AT ST TERESAS CLUB

UPPER AUGHTON RD BIRKDALE

SOUTHPORT PR8 5NJ

JUST GOOD QUALITY SOUL MUSIC SCINTILLATING & REFRESHING !!!

BACK ON AGAIN AFTER A FEW MONTHS BREAK

J JOAN, WIGAN PAUL,GEOFF RUDD, STEVE THOMAS FRED KROL COLLIN MURPHY

THATS FRIDAY 17TH SEP 8PM - 1AM £5 OTD

Edited by mike
  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

no bother sharon thanks for posting , problem is everyone is going away in september your the 7th person who has said the same thing , getting worried now:( but anyway enjoy the holiday

atb paul

We'll be there Paul----we've had all our holidays for this year unfortunately so we shall have to attend this crackin' night of soul instead!! :):lol:

We'll be there Paul----we've had all our holidays for this year unfortunately so we shall have to attend this crackin' night of soul instead!! :yes::hatsoff2:

thanks tony . just had another couple messaged me today .to say they are going away on the 14th bloody hell this is getting bad looks like everyones away in sept

Edited by steptoe

thanks tony . just had another couple messaged me today .to say they are going away on the 14th bloody hell this is getting bad looks like everyones away in sept

Errrrrr, don't know how to say this, but........I'll be on me jollies as well. sad.gif

Looks like a crackin' line up of DJ's.

And Geoff Rudd tongue.gif

Have a blast

Tony

you best sit well away this time mr Brooksey !! lol hopin to get there on time too ...if that wigan paul gets me them, there directions ?

mr T

Are you bringing the wowdy Welsh wabble with you again this time Mr Thomas? If so we'll sit right next to you, could do withanother good larf. :thumbup:

Looking forward to this one, see you there. :boxing:

Guest gfarrington

well i have cancelled my BETTY FORD CLINIC appointment for that day so i can make..:hatsoff2: ...

i did warn you being a bluenose would drive you crackers:rolleyes::ohmy:

well be there, no holidays for us:(

well i have cancelled my BETTY FORD CLINIC appointment for that day so i can make..:lol: ...

You are such a fibber.:rolleyes:

I know full well that you are QUITE RIGHTLY barred from the Betty Ford Clinic following your behavior during your last enforced stay at the said facilities.

The details of which I will obviously not divulge on this forum as somebody might be eating their evening meal.

biggrin.gif

Guest Neil Taylor

STEPPING OUT OF THE NORTH-EAST FOR THIS ONE.I`VE HAD TO CHECK OUT A MAP TO SEE WHERE SOUTHPORT IS.

CRACKING LINE UP OF DJ`S,MAKES THIS JOURNEY WORTH WHILE.

NEIL

SOUTHPORT PR8 5NJ

Hi Paul, Plan B !!! Might Just Make This One After All Fingers Crossed! Atb John :yes::D:lol:

SOUTHPORT PR8 5NJ

Hi Paul, Plan B !!! Might Just Make This One After All Fingers Crossed! Atb John :yes::D:lol:

You are such a fibber.:lol:

I know full well that you are QUITE RIGHTLY barred from the Betty Ford Clinic following your behavior during your last enforced stay at the said facilities.

The details of which I will obviously not divulge on this forum as somebody might be eating their evening meal.

:yes:

if you were married to my mrs you would have a drink problem:yes: .......now where did i hide that bootle of meths:thumbsup: see you all on friday..

if you were married to my mrs you would have a drink problem:yes: .......now where did i hide that bootle of meths:thumbsup: see you all on friday..

I see, behind every drunk man there is a.....

Anyway I will join you in a Lime n Lemonade on Friday bud. thumbsup.gif

STEPPING OUT OF THE NORTH-EAST FOR THIS ONE.I`VE HAD TO CHECK OUT A MAP TO SEE WHERE SOUTHPORT IS.

CRACKING LINE UP OF DJ`S,MAKES THIS JOURNEY WORTH WHILE.

NEIL

nice one neil . havent had the chance to have a proper conversation since talking with you and geoff at burscough . managed to say hello at burnley but i was a little worried about me spot with what was going on at the time ,

Plan B John ? Is that coz She Said ???

Well I tried :yes:

Nah!! I'm The Boss And She Said It Was Ok To Say That!! (but I did Ask First) The Other Night Has Been Cancelled So Looks Like Me And Phil Will Be Having A Picnic On The Ploughmans!! See You There John Atb The Boss :yes: :yes: :no::):thumbup:

SOUTHPORT PR8 5NJ

Paul...Hope it's a superb night for you all. Best regards.Pat

Not long now :)

I am gearing myself up to take on Geoff 'The Buffer' Rudd :(

Sure you don,t mean Geoff THE DUFFER Rudd :wub::wub: be great to see you joan :lol: the patient is lookin forward to her first nite out for a couple of months yes.gif and with neil∠ coming down should be a crackin nite, just hope the tubby welsh gezzer dos,nt get lost this time :) LATER HOMBRES :)

Source Advert