2010-11-13: Rugby Soul Club All-Niter Sat 13Th Nov 2010

Event Title: Rugby Soul Club All-niter Sat 13th Nov 2010

Event Author: Rugby Soul Club

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 13 November 2010

-------------------------------------------------

I've just realised that although all our future dates are on the event calender, they were put on there before the new system that places them on the thread automatically.

So please bear with me as I will re-post them all.

Thanks...wink.gif

8pm - 6am

The Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks. CV21 2LQ.

Two roomed venue

Resident DJ's Adam.....Dave Rimmer.....Matt Smart

Main Room DJ's.....Ken Aitchison.....Roger Banks.....Steve Cato.....Karl Heard

Freestyle Room DJ's.....Catriona.....Kyp the faith.....John Pugh.....Phil Shields

£10 before 9pm - £12 after 9pm.

Advance tickets. 07817732468 / 01788 541516

Large sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Further info: web-site: www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Memberships available.

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
  • Replies 160
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a few of you like to check into a hotel when you come to Rugby and I usually push you towards The Carlton as it's in between the venue and the railway station and the food is gorgeous

but

We now have a new Travelodge opening outside the railway station (unfortunately it's not opening until 19th Nov)...:thumbsup:

but

I have looked ahead at the rates for 12th Feb (our 8th Anniversary) and at the mo, it's only £15 for a double room...:elvis:

I know it's way ahead and not sure how long they will last but I thought I'd share it with you...:lamsey:

im sorry we can't make this one sian, as steve's movng & we got lots to do people to see, will see you all soon, have a dance for me & a mad one xx

Ang & steve xx

Guest kevnewry

Is it ok to get a little excitred yet :-)

The appropriate paperwork is being processed for travel (thanks to a very good friend) so fingers crossed it arrives before the 13th..............

then it will be PAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY TIME......................yes.gifthumbsup.gif

Nice line-up there Sian! Going to try my hardest to make this one :D I think I saw you last night but when I finished my conversation you'd disappeared so I hit the dance floor again :hatsoff2:

Nice line-up there Sian! Going to try my hardest to make this one :) I think I saw you last night but when I finished my conversation you'd disappeared so I hit the dance floor again :(

:lol:...I saw you with your camera and hid, then eveytime after that, you were dancing and it's just not good etiquette to interupt one in full swing...:no:

Looked like you'd got your mojo back...:)

Guest soul elite

yes.gif Hey Sian, we are coming! we were meant to be going to Blackpool but Rugby wins hands down!

Must not get too excitable this time though after last saturday:no: haha

See you soon, love from Scabby Knees:( :thumbsup: xxx

im sorry we can't make this one sian, as steve's movng & we got lots to do people to see, will see you all soon, have a dance for me & a mad one xx

Ang & steve xx

Oh no...I was relying on Steve to distract Rich while I play happy music in the little room!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the moving

xxxxxxx

Oh it looks like that i will be going after all,along with the Amigo's

cant wait now i need a night out,more so after this weekend just gone,bring it on

Toby

" The woman with the world in her bag " will have the hot water bottle if needed Karen :lol:

Bringing my fluffy socks just in case....that hot water bottle saved my life...thank you :D:yes:

Now if you could just pull out a nice full english with a mug of tea about 6am I will love you forever :rolleyes:

Guest soul elite

Bringing my fluffy socks just in case....that hot water bottle saved my life...thank you :no::D

Now if you could just pull out a nice full english with a mug of tea about 6am I will love you forever :yes:

Can I talk to you on Saturday...............?!?!?:rolleyes::D:lol:

Looking forward to another great night at Rugby::D

Cheers

Manus

Good to hear mate, its been a while.. :rolleyes:

I have copies of the new Soul Up North fanzine, drop me a line if you are gonna be at Rugby and want copies, i can put a few in my bag..

You girls are so lucky, you only have your periods/ babies/ cramps,

We men have to cheat death at the sign of a sniffle... Lets hope i can drag my festering corpse like body out on Friday... Its that time of year folks... beware of Man Flu

I have copies of the new Soul Up North fanzine, drop me a line if you are gonna be at Rugby and want copies, i can put a few in my bag..

You girls are so luck, you only have your periods/ babies/ cramps,

We men have to cheat death at the sign of a sniffle... Lets hope i can drag my festering corpse like body out on Friday... Its that time of year folks... beware of Man Flu

Be good to catch up Steve.Small raiding party coming down for this one.Lock up your sheep!!!!

You girls are so luck, you only have your periods/ babies/ cramps,

Looking forward to it Steve - hope you're feeling a little bit better by then - Davy and Janice are coming down from the NE as well - should be a good night .

All the best

Manus

Right, useless promoter who prefers going out here...:wave:

Steve, you will be well, I'm psychic...wink.gif

There was an adjustment to the DJ line up many weeks ago and altho I changed the top of the page, I did forget to let anyone know...:thumbsup:

Anyway, Robin Sawetz will not be able to DJ but hopefully him and Elaine will still be able to pop along and enjoy the night.

Thanks to Catriona for stepping in and adding her flavour to the mix in the Freestyle Room...:thumbup:

It looks like we will no longer have a burger van (apparently we don't eat enough to make it worth while...:unsure:) but the management will serve tea and coffee from behind the bar...:yes:

Will post up DJ play times at some point today...just making last minute adjustments...:thumbsup:

Any idea on set times?

Soz, I was just waiting for DJs to be ok with the juggling...:hatsoff2:

MAIN ROOM

8 - 9 Matt Smart & Ken Aitchison

9 - 10 Roger Banks

10 - 11 Steve Cato

11 - 12 Dave Rimmer

12 - 1 Karl Heard

1 - 2 Adam

2 - 3 Roger Banks

3 - 4 Matt Smart

4 - 5 Karl Heard

5 - 6 Dave Rimmer

FREESTYLE ROOM

9 - 10 Kyp

10 - 11 John Pugh

11 - 12 Catriona

12 - 1 Phil Shields

1 - 2 Kyp

2 - 3.30 John Pugh

3.30 - 5 Phil Shields

cant wait til saturday

havent been out for bloody ages

Calm down young man,and you dare says how many sleeps Andy or you'll be sleeping with the fishes :yes:

I will over yours bright and early (around 11.30am) ok Full English washed down with a couple of beers no doubt then off to Ruggers,

Who's fault is it you aint been out then???? too tired,too lazy cant be arsed,well this Saturday you ARE going to the ball cinders...fact

Toby

Think it's going to be a great night Toby... and a little dickie bird tells me it's Mandy H's Birthday too! - tomfoolery is afoot! :yes:

Good nice one Karen ,we dont do Tomfoolery,just high jinks and stuff but all the same its gonna be a real good nighter,is that right your bringing the ice pop lady with ya ha ha

See ya Saturday

Toby

Guest Andy Kempster

Calm down young man,and you dare says how many sleeps Andy or you'll be sleeping with the fishes :yes:

I will over yours bright and early (around 11.30am) ok Full English washed down with a couple of beers no doubt then off to Ruggers,

Who's fault is it you aint been out then???? too tired,too lazy cant be arsed,well this Saturday you ARE going to the ball cinders...fact

Toby

i'm assuming from this we are feeding you then!!!!

Source Advert