**bradford Rarer & Underplayed Soul Events**

soul45s

Guest rosemary

:yes: Ay up my lovely.

I know we are in touch most days but it's ages since I've seen YOOOO :D so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on you & giving you a right big hug :)

xxx

Oh Ali that's a lovely thing to sayyes.gif, but dont hug me too hard cause i will be wearing my new, heavily beaded Monsoon dress laugh.gif, and I'm having my hair tinted up as wellyes.gif...

see you next weeksmile.gif xxxxxx

• Replies 109
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes i'm making some mince piesyes.gif............not as famous as my bunslaugh.gif but still good to eatyes.gif

Mince pies..mmm....have i seen your buns at Burnley Rosemary?:thumbsup: .

We are "one man down" for the night...one of us can't make it.:(

3/4 of the Attic Old Boys in attendance.Box sorted.Sort of anyway.Dancers all the way.One or two midtempo ,so you can catch your breath.

Gentlemen,Start Your Engines!!!!!

Guest rosemary

Mince pies..mmm....have i seen your buns at Burnley Rosemary?:no: .

We are "one man down" for the night...one of us can't make it.:lol:

3/4 of the Attic Old Boys in attendance.Box sorted.Sort of anyway.Dancers all the way.One or two midtempo ,so you can catch your breath.

Gentlemen,Start Your Engines!!!!!

Yes Kev you've probably seen my Buns at Burnleyohmy.gifohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But no buns this timeno.gif,

Looking forward to seeing you all again

Guest Matt Male

Yes Kev you've probably seen my Buns at Burnleyohmy.gifohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But no buns this timeno.gif,

Looking forward to seeing you all again

See you there Rosmary.

Just mulling over what to bring with me... records-wise that is. :no:

Can't wait. Hope I don't get lost. :lol:

Hi Matt

Just follow the directions, it's pretty easy to find, is Adam coming up with you?

atb

paul

Hi Paul,

Still hoping to get up on Saturday and will give Matt a lift if I do.....just waiting for the wife to be in a good mood so I can casually ask if she doesn't mind :ohmy:. Should be ok but was at Bidds this weekend, then 17th it's Move On, 18th I'm DJing at Bury and that means three weekends out in a row if I go to Bradford.....which I don't mind but the wife might lol.

Guest rosemary

See you there Rosmary.

Just mulling over what to bring with me... records-wise that is. :ohmy:

Can't wait. Hope I don't get lost. :ohmy:

Hi Matt

looking forward to your spotyes.gif, you played some nice stuff at Move On

see you Saturday, dont worry you wont get lostno.gif

Hi Paul,

Still hoping to get up on Saturday and will give Matt a lift if I do.....just waiting for the wife to be in a good mood so I can casually ask if she doesn't mind :ohmy:. Should be ok but was at Bidds this weekend, then 17th it's Move On, 18th I'm DJing at Bury and that means three weekends out in a row if I go to Bradford.....which I don't mind but the wife might lol.

Look on the bright side Adam.If you fall out with the missus,you'll save on the Christmas presents.

Guest xsquadie

Things to do for christmas.......

1. order a turkey..... or at the very least get the budgie some diabolic steroids and some weights

2. put sprouts on to boil by the 10th

3. Relise that pigs in blankets as nothing to do with swine and hyperthermia

4. See all the usual suspects at EUBC

Hotels booked and the wallets full of beer tokens

me and the little 'un will see you saturday

Cheers

Si& Wendy

Guest rosemary

1. order a turkey..... or at the very least get the budgie some diabolic steroids and some weights

Cheers

Si& Wendy

So glad you're coming over to Bradfordyes.gif

see you both Saturday for fun and mince piesbiggrin.gif

xxxx

Cheers

Si& Wendy

Whey hey :thumbup: Can't wait to see you both for fun & frolics plus I need to apologise for the confusion at the last un Re: Barnsley Nighter. I didn't go in the end. Will explain on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you & Tinkerbell :thumbsup:

Oh Ali that's a lovely thing to sayyes.gif, but dont hug me too hard cause i will be wearing my new, heavily beaded Monsoon dress laugh.gif, and I'm having my hair tinted up as wellyes.gif...

see you next weeksmile.gif xxxxxx

Will hug you gently then .... especially as I may be wearing my fully sequined dress and the coming together of the two garments may have the effect of an hallucinogenic trip :thumbup:

See you Sat darling :thumbsup:

xxx

Guest miss nancy

:wicked:laugh.gif Yes, but it'll be a good trip :thumbsup: Rosemary & I don't do bad :thumbup:

x

Hi Alison, am working on getting out on Saturday xxxxx Looking forward to fun and frolics, albeit a little bit more sober than last time !!! xx

Guest rosemary

Will hug you gently then .... especially as I may be wearing my fully sequined dress and the coming together of the two garments may have the effect of an hallucinogenic trip :thumbup:

See you Sat darling :thumbsup:

xxx

But I like a 'trip' so hug, hug, hug , Southport ones are the most memorablelaugh.giflaugh.gif, do you remember Alilaugh.gif.....banana splitsph34r.gif, tra la la tra la la la ph34r.gif

see you Saturday for our hallucinogenic hugathon biggrin.gif

Guest SoulRenaissance

Get thesen over! Im sure you'll love it at EBUC, we have some really good nights at this venue :thumbsup:

Good nights? So i've heard. Looks like the weather's gonna be okay for Saturday, but i'll probably be taking the odd detour or two on the way.

Hi Alison, am working on getting out on Saturday xxxxx Looking forward to fun and frolics, albeit a little bit more sober than last time !!! xx

Well work harder Nancy as I want to see you on that dancefloor as drunk as Sue Ellen Ewing :thumbup:

See you Saturday beautiful :thumbsup:

Ali x

Edited by Alison H
Guest rosemary

& that was at the beginning of the night :lol: I think it was poor Paul Harris who you were on the phone to texting & talking utter rubbish :lol: x

It was difficult to text using Kyle's glasses and his phonelaugh.gif

Happy timesyes.gif

see you Saturday xxxxx

Guest rosemary

Lol, I remember that night well :lol: the texts were unreadable.. :lol:

so I did text you Paullaugh.gif, not as bad as the text I received from you when me Kyle and you were stood outside the Wilton at 6am......text read 'having a great time, weather glorious in Benidorm' ohmy.gifohmy.gif......just couldn't get my head round that one, I kept thinking but Paul is hereph34r.giflaugh.gif........oh what fun we had and will have tomorrow nightyes.gif

so I did text you Paullaugh.gif, not as bad as the text I received from you when me Kyle and you were stood outside the Wilton at 6am......text read 'having a great time, weather glorious in Benidorm' ohmy.gifohmy.gif......just couldn't get my head round that one, I kept thinking but Paul is hereph34r.giflaugh.gif........oh what fun we had and will have tomorrow nightyes.gif

t147766404_89051_3.gift147766404_89051_3.gift147766404_89051_3.gif

Yey!

The Windles will there tomorrow, not been out for ages and really lookin forward to this one. CDs a plenty for the usual suspects!

See ya'll Sat

Mark & Annette

:D Yipee!!! Sooooo looking forward to seeing you both & if I'm not already, Pleeeeease can I be one of the usual suspects :ohmy: The last CD I got off you was awesome :lol:

Ttfn

Ali x

Guest frenchie

HAVE A BRILLIANT TIME XXX AND A HAPPY CHRISTMAS

STU AND I CANNOT MAKE THIS....GOY MY DATES MIXED UP AND I AM OUT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IN MANCHESTER!!

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS

PENNY AND STUART

XXXXX

HAVE A BRILLIANT TIME XXX AND A HAPPY CHRISTMAS

STU AND I CANNOT MAKE THIS....GOY MY DATES MIXED UP AND I AM OUT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IN MANCHESTER!!

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS

PENNY AND STUART

XXXXX

:D What a great shame Penny. Will miss you both :ohmy:

Merry Christmas Back at Ya & All the very best for the new year :lol:

Lots of love

Ali x

Guest rosemary

yum yum any mince pies for your local sole man ??

today I am making lots and lots of mince piesyes.gif, even had nightmares last night of massive mince pies chasing meph34r.gif

Extremely excited about tonight..............

I need to get a griplaugh.gif

Guest rosemary

Thank god the weathers cleared up for a bit at least! Looking forward to getting out, we'll be there nice and early tonight - hope the bar's well stocked Paul beer.gif

see ya later :hatsoff2:

Yes the bar will be well stocked and so is my bun tinlaugh.gif...... 50 mince pieslaugh.gif

see you all tonight

Guest rosemary

Love mince pies Rosemary, dont leave many for other folk though :hatsoff2:

Might wear my batcave badge tonight smile.gif

I might wear my batcave badge as well if I can find ityes.gif

Source Advert