• Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest SoulRenaissance

You Old Scrooge Martyn , cheer up !!

Things have been a bit quiet on here of late due to lou Woods being indisposed, with friction burns to her tongue after licking all them stamps. What she needs is a quick gargle with some Chardonay flavoured mouth wash, which should see her back to normal very soon. :thumbup::wicked:

Dave

Dave not to worry, look on the bright side. But looks like might have to sell some of the collection to finance the turkey and all this year, things have been pretty bad.

But i'll always look after my soul friends, they can have first offers on stuff.

Guest SoulRenaissance

I hate shopping too Martyn but that's what the internet is for :wicked:

Now that the weekend is out of the way it is time to start thinking about the next one. USOS it is! CAN'T WAIT :thumbup:

Yes Joan, forget the shopping though. Pretty chilled about it actually, brought even less than last year.

Dave not to worry, look on the bright side. But looks like might have to sell some of the collection to finance the turkey and all this year, things have been pretty bad.

But i'll always look after my soul friends, they can have first offers on stuff.

Hang on to your records Martyn

Lidl have got gruel on special offer this week !!!

Dave

well i was ho[ping to bring Vagner from dudley sat, but unfortunatley he is not available, however I will be bringing Dagner from Bilston instead!post-6181-0-46710900-1292274874_thumb.jppost-6181-0-29354200-1292274925_thumb.jp

BUT there is a resemblence :hypo::wicked:

Surely you mean your bringing the Viaga not Vagner Lou !!

After all Woody's paid for the room, that a boy Sparticus :thumbup:

Dave

Was good to dsee you on Friday Kev and Sharon.

Our room's booked to save on the driving.

Dragging Geoff and Sue Claxton with us. So there may be a small amount of drinking going on :yes:, not by me though :thumbsup:

Be good to see Woody and Lou, seems like ages.

Wonder if Mr Rimmer will be popping along to show us his new Mickey Cruise impression. :lol:

well.. now I know its our soul xmas party,,will be good to catch up with Sue & Geoff, we aint got to gether for a good old knees up for far too long,

still not drinking Ged, thats a shame, but dont worry we will all drink for you :thumbsup:

I am looking forwards to hearing some bloody fine music, its been ages for me!

Having read John's Blog about how he put a recent set together, I wonder if he'll do something similar.:lol:

Will it be that he only play's records by artists born during the 12 days of Christmas?

Or

Only play records by artists who have parents called Mary and Joseph!!

Whatever the theme he comes up with, guaranteed to be top stuff from all the DJ's .:lol:

See you there

Kev Bod.

Edited by bo diddley

post-9095-0-83413400-1292363055_thumb.jppost-9095-0-40797100-1292363064_thumb.jp

post-9095-0-02062600-1292362042_thumb.jp

You never see them together in the same place?

PMSL...Thats the best laugh I have had all week, jeeps hes just got a new note book , no doubt he will get his own back on me, :)

he dont know yet I dun it :lol:but they do call him Vagner work :P

and hes at work sunday :lamsey:

however it wont stop us stopping over, really looking for ward to sat, and whilst the girls at work are goin on about the anal works nite out, I can rest assured I will be having a better time than them :hatsoff2:

Having read John's Blog about how he put a recent set together, I wonder if he'll do something similar.:lamsey:

Will it be that he only play's records by artists born during the 12 days of Christmas?

Or

Only play records by artists who have partents called Mary and Joseph!!

Whatever the theme he comes up with, guaranteed to be top stuff from all the DJ's .:hatsoff2:

See you there

Kev Bod.

Hi kev I was thinking the same, he played a blinder at rugby, and no doubt about it, I bet hes got summat up his santa sleeve. in fact i shall bring some santa hats for anyone who wants one, and do ask me about the tree saga, .

Having read John's Blog about how he put a recent set together, I wonder if he'll do something similar.:D

Or

Whatever the theme he comes up with, guaranteed to be top stuff from all the DJ's .:rolleyes:

See you there

Kev Bod.

See you Saturday Kev we're in for a night of great tunes.

Sharon

PMSL...Thats the best laugh I have had all week, jeeps hes just got a new note book , no doubt he will get his own back on me, :ohmy:

he dont know yet I dun it :lol:but they do call him Vagner work :yes:

and hes at work sunday :D

however it wont stop us stopping over, really looking for ward to sat, and whilst the girls at work are goin on about the anal works nite out, I can rest assured I will be having a better time than them :rolleyes:

Do you need us to wake you up in time for breakfast Lou :lol:.

Guest SoulRenaissance

Hang on to your records Martyn

Lidl have got gruel on special offer this week !!!

Dave

We were only discussing this at work today with the weather being shit, that we were breaking up early. So it'd be bread and water, or cold tea, and no going out to conserve our resources for the next three weeks. What am i gonna give to the dog?

Bang goes those presents i was 'thinkin' about buying.

PMSL...Thats the best laugh I have had all week, jeeps hes just got a new note book , no doubt he will get his own back on me, :yes:

he dont know yet I dun it :lol:but they do call him Vagner work :no:

and hes at work sunday angry.gif

however it wont stop us stopping over, really looking for ward to sat, and whilst the girls at work are goin on about the anal works nite out, I can rest assured I will be having a better time than them thumbsup.gif

Sounds like an interesting event that one Lou :D

Having read John's Blog about how he put a recent set together, I wonder if he'll do something similar.:lol:

Or

Whatever the theme he comes up with, guaranteed to be top stuff from all the DJ's .:yes:

See you there

Kev Bod.

will be great to see you, kev...and hear mr pugh not heard him play for a long time....

Guest Pete Best

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW NIGHT DOWN IN WALSALL AND KEV I RECKON I CAN GET THE PACE OF THE TUNES UP TO ABOUT 75MPH :lol: BUT I'LL KEEP DIGGIN IN THE BOXES. I HOPE THE WEATHER AIN'T TO BAD AS I'M LIVIN' OUT IN THE STICKS AT MOMENT,BUT RICEY SAID NOWT'S STOPPING US COMING.TONY FOSTER IN BIG TROUBLE I RECKON AS SOON AS DAGNER SEE'S HIM :lol:

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW NIGHT DOWN IN WALSALL AND KEV I RECKON I CAN GET THE PACE OF THE TUNES UP TO ABOUT 75MPH :sweatingbullets: BUT I'LL KEEP DIGGIN IN THE BOXES. I HOPE THE WEATHER AIN'T TO BAD AS I'M LIVIN' OUT IN THE STICKS AT MOMENT,BUT RICEY SAID NOWT'S STOPPING US COMING.TONY FOSTER IN BIG TROUBLE I RECKON AS SOON AS DAGNER SEE'S HIM :thumbsup:

post-9095-0-61652900-1292609308_thumb.jp

It's freezing out here in the sticks laugh.gif

post-9095-0-61652900-1292609308_thumb.jp

It's freezing out here in the sticks :sweatingbullets:

:thumbsup: Tony your getting good at this. Not sure if I posted times up etc so here goes £5.00 door tax night runs from 8 - 4, think there's a couple popping in later on but if the front door is shut just pop round the back through the car park and that will be open. Weather forcast not looking too bad at the moment will check in the morning and report back.

Sharon

Have a great night tonight everyone and hopefully see you in the new year as we are now back in snowy Southampton, great seeing you Kev & Sharon and sorry we cant make tonight but we bottled it and came home last night :thumbsup:

atb

Bearsy & Marie

Have a great night tonight everyone and hopefully see you in the new year as we are now back in snowy Southampton, great seeing you Kev & Sharon and sorry we cant make tonight but we bottled it and came home last night :lol:

atb

Bearsy & Marie

Yeah was great catching up Bearsy and you got to wave to Santa as well :thumbsup: don't blame you for going home early we've had about 4 inches of snow overnight but motorways still looking ok will be checking them throughout the day. Have a lovely Christmas and will see you in the New Year.

Sharon

Gutted.... got a bit of the dreaded lurgi so I wont be able to make this sad.gif, was sooo looking forward to it too............ ba humbug, but i'm sure you'll all have a cracking night............:thumbsup:.

Willie

Aw hope your feeling better soon Willie and we'll see you over the next couple of weeks.

Have just checked the live web cams on the M6 and it's still clear we've spoken to The Royal who have said they've had snow but the traffic is moving ok although a little slower than normal. We're leaving in a min but will take the computer with me so I can let you all know the latest weather etc. Thanx for all the text's and phone calls we'll keep you all posted and hopefully see you all tonight. And look at it like this if we get snowed in we'll just have a nighter laugh.gif.

Sharon

Well I can't make it either.

Doubt I could drive off the estate let alone get to a Motorway.

Fooking weather.

Have a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

See you both in 2011.

Gutted.... got a bit of the dreaded lurgi so I wont be able to make this sad.gif, was sooo looking forward to it too............ ba humbug, but i'm sure you'll all have a cracking night............:thumbsup:.

Willie

Guest SoulRenaissance

Well, last post. Been busy checking that i've got everything, and the dj equipment's okay. So good, so far.

The snow's dropped off, and the roads look more than passable.

So now i'm off to get ready.

See you all later.

:lol:kev will see you all later weather permitting

snow shoes on ski s packed

chic

saturday 8th january

junction 17 bradwall road sanbach cw111gf

8-1 £4 o t d

tony foster craig adkins ricey +chic& pete best

Edited by chic

It looks like we'll have to give this one a miss, the damn weather has beaten us, the roads are really bad getting off our estate and the weather forecast has give temperatures as low as -10 for travelling back. It looks like we've got to be sensible sad.gif

Absolutely gutted to say the least, this is one that I've been looking forward to for months sad.gifangry.gif

Hope lots of people can make it wherever possible as the guys work really hard to put this soul night together, if I don't see you before have a great Christmas Kev, Sharon and Martyn

Sorry Guys

We won't be able to make tonight either as we too are snowed in, just had a walk down to the main road which resembles a car park with all the abandoned cars ! Anyone need a cheap car radio or a set of wheel disks ? :lol: Will just have to sit tight till the gritters arrive ? :yes:

Hope you have a good one

Dave & Louise

Edited by Louise
Guest gordon russell

Sorry Guys

We won't be able to make tonight either as we too are snowed in, just had a walk down to the main road which resembles a car park with all the abandoned cars ! Anyone need a cheap car radio or a set of wheel disks ? :lol: Will just have to sit tight till the gritters arrive ? :yes:

Hope you have a good one

Dave & Louise

looeez you spelt disc wrong and they're called trims...........you and dave have a good xmas

OMG! Just seen this. We didn't make it either :lol:

Absolutely gutted but the weather is truly lousy and the roads so treacherous they are an accident waiting to happen. So for once common sense prevailed in the Livesey household.

Feel really bad for not being there for Kev and Sharon but reading the posts I am glad everyone is safe.

Fingers crossed everyone who did make it gets home ok!

Edited by jumpinjoan

OMG! Just seen this. We didn't make it either :lol:

Absolutely gutted but the weather is truly lousy and the roads so treacherous they are an accident waiting to happen. So for once common sense prevailed in the Livesey household.

Feel really bad for not being there for Kev and Sharon but reading the posts I am glad everyone is safe.

Fingers crossed everyone who did make it gets home ok!

same here . i was up for coming but after my friday night disaster .i thought better of it , i spent all friday night stranded on the m6 ive seen some bad driving over many years but as i sat' in the queue i witnessed nutters hurtling down the narow hard shoulder in thick snow & ice trying to get to the front just inches from the rest of us patiently waiting .

almost seven hours :lol:

same here . i was up for coming but after my friday night disaster .i thought better of it , i spent all friday night stranded on the m6 ive seen some bad driving over many years but as i sat' in the queue i witnessed nutters hurtling down the narow hard shoulder in thick snow & ice trying to get to the front just inches from the rest of us patiently waiting .

almost seven hours :lol:

What a nightmare heard it was bad in Manchester, glad to hear you got home safe and sound. Have a great Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year.

Sharon

Source Advert