• Replies 219
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Sean Haydon

So looking forward to another instalment of fun and frolics and of course... brilliant music.:D.

Cya in the bat cave.

Willie

Should be another great night Willie. So far we have 7 Birthdays to celebrate. 8 including mine, though a week early smile.gif

Guest rosemary

Should be another great night Willie. So far we have 7 Birthdays to celebrate. 8 including mine, though a week early smile.gif

only 4 more sleeps and it will be Bat Cave Timebiggrin.gif

and lots of birthdays to celebrate......it's going to be goodyes.gif

and of course a great DJ line-upyes.gif

Me and Sue are bringing Kirsty with us......another girlie road tripbiggrin.gif

so will see all you cave dwellers Saturday night......I'll bring mi clogslaugh.gif

Does that include Rogers from last week too?

Can't bloody wait! :D

Looking forward to it Sean and Karl thumbsup.gif

Looks like being a long day, Mark Bicknell's record fair all day...hope they have showers in Hyde (not the rain type either) laugh.gif

Might be a welcome 'PIT' stop a the Greatstone Chalky....opening the doors early (7.00) to allow people attending the all-nighter a roof over their heads before they head off to Burnley.....

P.S. Sorry to jump on the thread...just a bit of relevant info....Thanks.....Tony

Might be a welcome 'PIT' stop a the Greatstone Chalky....opening the doors early (7.00) to allow people attending the all-nighter a roof over their heads before they head off to Burnley.....

P.S. Sorry to jump on the thread...just a bit of relevant info....Thanks.....Tony

Thats the plan Tony, just need to freshen up somewhere, hoping the football club will let us use the showers there. thumbsup.gif

Guest Dr Pickles

We're up from sunny Somerset for this.

Fantastic line up and looking forward to seeing Callum, Killa and Big Danny AKA Crazy Legs Crane, turning up the tempo.

key_art_crazy_legs_crane.jpg

Happy birthday Dan, see you Saturday.

ATB

Doc

Guest Sean Haydon

better make that nine sean, its mine tomorrow thumbsup.gif

Happy Birthday Danny hatsoff2.gif, where better place to celebrate than your favourite nighter smile.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

Fantastic line up and looking forward to seeing Callum, Killa and Big Danny AKA Crazy Legs Crane, turning up the tempo.

ATB

Doc

It'll be good to see you again Chris. Bring some sunshine with you, it's dark in therewink.gif

Guest rosemary

I've ordered some more bat cave badgesyes.gif......hopefully they will be here by Saturday.......who wants onebiggrin.gif......and I mean a badgelaugh.gif

I've ordered some more bat cave badgesyes.gif......hopefully they will be here by Saturday.......who wants onebiggrin.gif......and I mean a badgelaugh.gif

always up for a bit of Badgering..... me please! laugh.gif

Guest rosemary

:yes:...Brilliant, I would love to be there when he arrives after sharing a car with Kirsty (as I'm sure you and Sue will be the perfect travelling companions).

Please put her in the back with him...wicked.gif...Love you Kirsty...wink.gif

It's Sue I'm worried aboutph34r.gif........she plays her CDs for 5 seconds each tracklaugh.gif and talks about how I jammed her slotslaugh.gif

ATB

Doc

you short blokes are all the same...........jealous laugh.gif

happy birthday DAnny; have a great day :D

D'Anny?..is that his new dj moniker?..Happy Birthday anyway matey.:lol: .

I've just sandpapered the seats in the Arkansas Chugabug for a smooth,splinter free ride for my companions.Cleared the boot out so S'Teve can bring his pet pig along,i hope Paul remembers the banjo.

May well have a victim,sorry,a suprise travelling companion with us.Well, suprise for Steve and Paul.......wink.gif

Sooweeee y'all.:thumbsup:

So looking forward to another instalment of fun and frolics and of course... brilliant music.:lol:.

Cya in the bat cave.

Willie

It sure is gonna be a real corker! :thumbsup: To the Batmobile - Let's Go!

Guest rosemary

thanks batgirl :thumbsup: see you at the cave :lol:

I'd rather be Cat Womanph34r.gif......that's more appropriate now that I have a kitten called Bertie Bent Earlaugh.gif

Guest BigPaul

D'Anny?..is that his new dj moniker?..Happy Birthday anyway matey.:lol: .

I've just sandpapered the seats in the Arkansas Chugabug for a smooth,splinter free ride for my companions.Cleared the boot out so S'Teve can bring his pet pig along,i hope Paul remembers the banjo.

May well have a victim,sorry,a suprise travelling companion with us.Well, suprise for Steve and Paul.......wink.gif

Sooweeee y'all.:thumbsup:

Who could it beg.gifg.gif

Just back from a couple of weeks propping the ailing Euro upsweatingbullets.gif

Belated birthday wishes to Dolly and the big fellayes.gif

If young H remembers to picks me up, we should be in full attendancewhistling.gifshades.gif

Looking forward to hearing Chalky, prime timethumbsup.gif

Best

Paul

Guest Sean Haydon

Who could it beg.gifg.gif

Just back from a couple of weeks propping the ailing Euro upsweatingbullets.gif

Belated birthday wishes to Dolly and the big fellayes.gif

If young H remembers to picks me up, we should be in full attendancewhistling.gifshades.gif

Looking forward to hearing Chalky, prime timethumbsup.gif

Best

Paul

I thought you'd been quiet mate. Hope you have a good time and still got plenty of Euro's left wink.gif

See you tomorrow hatsoff2.gif

Guest BigPaul

I thought you'd been quiet mate. Hope you have a good time and still got plenty of Euro's left wink.gif

See you tomorrow hatsoff2.gif

Sick to death of fookn foam parties and staying up all nite matelaugh.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

Sick to death of fookn foam parties and staying up all nite matelaugh.gif

I can't say anything about the staying up all night, that's what we want. But I promise there'll be no foam. Well not much anyway wink.gif

Guest BigPaul

you're not old enough Mr Big Paul to go on Saga holidayslaugh.gif

Right answer, Miss Rosemaryhatsoff2.gif

Edited by BigPaul
Guest Sean Haydon

is that coggy's beamer under there :lol: :lol:

laugh.giflaugh.gifYeah, on his way back from his recent holiday in Tunisia. He'd obviously been spreading the word about how good Burnley is yes.gif

Source Advert