• Replies 219
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest gordon russell

that is quite funny; but true - there are but four corners in the Bat Cave (ok, angles and that there are more but in the main four) - and only two of those are dark - so how the f*ck can you go all through the niter and only see someone at 6.00am - and sometimes not at all!! Tis one of those Nitwer Twilight Zone things folks...never happen at soul nites or any other nite

Keep it - and keep it DARK :-)

actually dave the batcave has only three accessable corners and only two could be counted as dark.........but the sentiment is there ie everyone would lurk in the dark corners if they could...........as far as most soul nights are concerned............nothing much happens lol :lol: :lol: ..........DARK is gooooood DARK is comfey and warm

that is quite funny; but true - there are but four corners in the Bat Cave (ok, angles and that there are more but in the main four) - and only two of those are dark - so how the f*ck can you go all through the niter and only see someone at 6.00am - and sometimes not at all!! Tis one of those Nitwer Twilight Zone things folks...never happen at soul nites or any other nite

Keep it - and keep it DARK :-)

Can you pick me up from Heathrow on ya way up :lol: .

Best Russ

Best Russ

And keep going on the M4 until you reach me near Bath!

Can I just advise the promoters, about your circular fliers, they're fantastic Frisbee's! Probably the best flier since Andy Binns made those fabulous folding shirt ones for Cardiff! :lol:

actually dave the batcave has only three accessable corners and only two could be counted as dark.........but the sentiment is there ie everyone would lurk in the dark corners if they could...........as far as most soul nights are concerned............nothing much happens lol :lol::D ..........DARK is gooooood DARK is comfey and warm

We are all dark.ph34r.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

actually dave the batcave has only three accessable corners and only two could be counted as dark.........but the sentiment is there ie everyone would lurk in the dark corners if they could...........as far as most soul nights are concerned............nothing much happens lol laugh.gif:lol: ..........DARK is gooooood DARK is comfey and warm

Only the Purest Children Of The Night learn to love the Shadows of the Kestrel

Only the Purest Children Of The Night learn to love the Shadows of the Kestrel

CRIKEY! Thought you'd been watching "Kes" - so GOOGLED that rather deep sentence... got 2 main hits....

"Some of them are famous as heroes and champions of just cause. .... One seat, however, remained unoccupied until the Grail knight appeared. ... The true Grail hero must be knight with the purest heart, who was not only chaste, .... They were children of King Lot and Sangive (Anna or Morgawse). ..."

Must admit to finding that one quite amusing considering the basis for a lot of our "talking bollox" moments

" .... We "children of the night" must converge and assemble, for we are so few in ..... away anyone whom wants to learn. See you all within the shadows of darkness. ..."

Which although not so amusing, seems to fit quite well biggrin.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

And keep going on the M4 until you reach me near Bath!

Can I just advise the promoters, about your circular fliers, they're fantastic Frisbee's!

Yep, our flyers really Fly !thumbsup.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

have you got one of the new ones for me Sean?

I will be bringing a special glossy one along just for you mate. Did Dusty not give you the poster size one at Lifeline?

Guest Sean Haydon

No mate no.gif

Too busy enjoying himself no doubt. Leave it with me mate, i'll see you in a week or so, really looking forward to hearing your set yes.gif

Guest rosemary

I take it the rest of us are just special needs :thumbsup:

That seems about rightlaugh.gif

And just to let you all know it's 12 sleeps til we are all sat in dark corners in the Bat Caveph34r.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

That seems about rightlaugh.gif

And just to let you all know it's 12 sleeps til we are all sat in dark corners in the Bat Caveph34r.gif

Not too much sitting I hope Rosemary smile.gif

line up looks in about the right order as far as l am concerned all dj,s singing from the same hymn sheet, can,t get it wrong,won,t get it wrong.......prime spot for the chalkster, good on ya mate :thumbsup: rooting for you to play a blinder.......the vibe is everthing!!!.....will be a stonking night for sure. Music apart will be great to see all the reprobates that lurk in dark corners.....remember folks if it don,t rock it ain,t proper. THE HUNGRY MUST BE FED...............nice one karl & sean tezza :lol: :lol:

I'm starving!!:rolleyes:

Guest Bearsy

Best Russ

via Southampton hopefully :lol:

im coming out to play and looking forward to my first Burnley its been a long time coming but i will defo get there one way or another :yes:

Guest Bearsy

Looking forward to seeing you Bearsy. Been ages!

been far too long since my last venture oop norf and be great to see you again Joan, birthdays, work, weddings, holidays and new house etc etc etc oh and not much money not that ive got any at the moment but needs must and i need to be at Burnley :lol: ooh that buzz is back how exciting :lol:

Really Looking forward to this now, it's going to be another belter. Unfortunately I couldn't make the last one so I'm chomping at the bit :lol: and it'll be a belated birthday celebration so all beers will be welcomed :D .

3-4am suits me down to the ground, the place will be buzzing so hopefully i can keep the floor rammed! I've got some great new tunes to spin and really looking forward to it...Cant bloody wait :thumbsup:

Callum

Guest gordon russell

I'm starving!!:lol:

be good ta see you steve :thumbsup: .........well early doors anyway...........after about 12.........l usually can,t see fook all :D:wave: tezza

Guest Sean Haydon

Really Looking forward to this now, it's going to be another belter. Unfortunately I couldn't make the last one so I'm chomping at the bit hypo.gif and it'll be a belated birthday celebration so all beers will be welcomed wave.gif .

3-4am suits me down to the ground, the place will be buzzing so hopefully i can keep the floor rammed! I've got some great new tunes to spin and really looking forward to it...Cant bloody wait thumbup.gif

Callum

Hi mate,

It'll be good to hear you play, I've heard you've got some new tunes. Can you play Vee Vee for me please?

Looks like we have a few Birthday celebrations going on again, Great. Let's party biggrin.gif

Hi mate,

It'll be good to hear you play, I've heard you've got some new tunes. Can you play Vee Vee for me please?

Looks like we have a few Birthday celebrations going on again, Great. Let's party biggrin.gif

Vee Vee will definitely be getting a spin.. at 3-4pm I'll be doing my best to keep the punters happy. It's that time when a niter can either die of death or as in typical Burnley fashion power on through till 6am :D

Guest Donz

CLASS! :thumbup:laugh.gif:lol: (i'm referring to ian cunliffes post about pointing out his name had been spelt wrong.)

Edited by Donz
Guest Bearsy

anyone going up from down south going to this that needs a lift to ease the burden of petrol cost and keep me company cos i get bored of me own voice after 2 hours and only have me transit van to go in as Marie needs the car, im freindly but boring as fook :lol: cant leave until about 3pm as work has fooked my day up but it aint stopping me from coming oop :lol: oh its Southampton im coming from so up the a34 then wherever the sat nav takes me :hatsoff2:

Edited by Bearsy

anyone going up from down south going to this that needs a lift to ease the burden of petrol cost and keep me company cos i get bored of me own voice after 2 hours and only have me transit van to go in as Marie needs the car, im freindly but boring as fook :lol: cant leave until about 3pm as work has fooked my day up but it aint stopping me from coming oop :yes: oh its Southampton im coming from so up the a34 then wherever the sat nav takes me :lol:

If you get a better van, or even better, a limo, i might be intrested, dont know though, cuz it is true, you are boring :lol::hatsoff2:

Source Advert