Connie Clark - My Sugar Baby (Joker)

I'd been told that as well (back in the day) .There must be a reason why that rumor was scotched ............Anyone ??

EDIT

The 58486 Delta number obviously clears that one up - :yes:

Don't Think So !!! Look At The Scan With Said Delta Then Look At The Ones In Jm's Book All State "Connie Clark And Orch" :lol: Simon Having Another Laugh Maybe?? :lol:

Social source share

• 1 year later...
Guest allnightandy

I thought that i saw some years ago Connie Clark on Joker

but the label was black with like a cream rugby ball with joker in black inside it ?

i have been known to be wrong and i can't find one on popsyke

Social source share

got 2 copies from soul bowel in 1975 for 95 pence each 'swapped one with ROD SHARD for JIMMY MCFARLAND ISSUE and sold the other one to CHRIS PENN in 1999 for peanuts ' still love the record haven't got one any more :g:

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

one just finished on ebay £698. pounds is this over priced ' what do you all think.

All that money for a cheese & onion pie :facepalm::unsure: must be mental.

Social source share

does the boot have good sound qaulity ,

Dunno about the yellow boot but the black boot was good quality on both sides. Pretty sure it was a vinyl press. It was also booted on blue aswell which was styrene and had a slight "whirrr" on the pianola intro, as if it was pressed slightly off centre.

Oh, and if I had £698 going spare, I;d pay it for a minter.

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Dunno about the yellow boot but the black boot was good quality on both sides. Pretty sure it was a vinyl press. It was also booted on blue aswell which was styrene and had a slight "whirrr" on the pianola intro, as if it was pressed slightly off centre.

Oh, and if I had £698 going spare, I;d pay it for a minter.

Look at the close ups this one looks pretty good !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CONNIE-CLARK-ORCH-My-Sugar-Baby-45-EX-Northern-Soul-/360437492374?pt=UK_Records&hash=item53ebbfaa96

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

It does look good but that little red spot above the 'O' of JOKER would have to knock a ton off :D

Fussy bugger LoL :yes:
Social source share

• 6 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!