• Replies 220
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I think the best spot of the night will be the 8 till 9 one Chalky :thumbsup:

Hoping to get down for a bit.. but might have to run away during Karen's set to get the last train home :rolleyes:

Oh Rach :( promise I am not as bad as they all say :rolleyes:

Sorry Karen, but I can't take the risk.... :thumbsup: Only kidding, just the crap train times, depends if I can find somewhere to stay.

It looks like our extension request has been rejected :(

The swines won't give a reason, but I'm speaking with the owner today, and if there's anything we can do we'll let you know, hopefully extend the music while 12:00am.

Quite possibly the last ever event for us at Baby Jupiter, so hopefully we can make it a day to remember with loads of good music, quality people and more importantly, Russian Lager :rolleyes:

I'll keep you posted :thumbsup:

Jamie

Guest Biggie G

Thinking of taking the kids shopping on Saturday in the Big City, any chance of bringing the nippers down early on, for a couple of hours, before you all get too pissed?

Cheers

Gareth

Thinking of taking the kids shopping on Saturday in the Big City, any chance of bringing the nippers down early on, for a couple of hours, before you all get too pissed?

Cheers

Gareth

Now then Gazza,

Not a problem mate, you can even get them a hot sandwich :rolleyes:

Jamie :thumbsup:

I've been sat here staring at the banner for the last 5 minutes.....It's almost Mesmeric. :thumbsup:

I think it's planted a message into my subconsious... :ohmy:

A number of angles I could take on this one, Arthur :ohmy:

But I'll keep it clean as it's a family show :D

Getting a lot of enquiries, looks like the early finish hasn't put too many people off. Although 12 hours isn't exactly a 'short' one is it?? :ohmy:

Jimbob :ohmy:

:ohmy: Can't wait for this :ohmy:

Don't know if we're staying over as I don't fancy paying £69.00 + for one night stay, we can't get up on the Friday prior.

You could buy a decent record for £70..... :ohmy: , never stop at hotels, much prefer snoozing in motorway services on the way home, while listening to music.....Really looking forward to saturday, no idea what i'm going to play :ohmy: , shoot from the hip I think when I get beind the decks.... :thumbsup:

You could buy a decent record for £70..... :ohmy: , never stop at hotels, much prefer snoozing in motorway services on the way home, while listening to music.....Really looking forward to saturday, no idea what i'm going to play :ohmy: , shoot from the hip I think when I get beind the decks.... :ohmy:

Now look here John, I will not have guns behind the decks :thumbsup::ohmy:

Guest lagerlout

I need something to defend myself from the tomato throwers... :tomato2:

I've always wanted to use that smilie..... :ohmy:

I wonder if the Greatstone boys are still going..? :thumbsup:

banana man he hates tomatoes

I've always wanted to use that smilie..... :ohmy:

I wonder if the Greatstone boys are still going..? :thumbsup:

Hey Up Arthur,

Myself and Janet are definitely coming across for my second visit to the 'Baby', but for our first taste of SSCDT hospitality :ohmy: really looking forward to it, would have loved to 'spun' a few, but Brett stole me 'thunder' :ohmy: maybe he won't last til 1 o'clock :ohmy: , he can't take his ale these days, specially that Russian lager :D .

I think Mark has got work on, and Paul & Donna have a family Halloween party to attend, I'll speak to them, they may come over in the afternoon.

See you all there....It's going to be splendid...

Edited by Tony Jackson

Seeing as i usually like to have an 8 hour start on any venue i attend, i'll be in Leeds at approx 3am Saturday.........Buckley and Jackson..you may regret those savage and ugly slights on my charachter... :thumbsup:

Edited by Brett

What about the rest of our brothers and sisters in the North West , are they coming across........?

Hell people we always come to Manchester....let us Yorkshire folk show you our hospitality. :thumbsup:

Edited by Brett

What about the rest of our brothers and sisters in the North West , are they coming across........?

Hell people we always come to Manchester....let us Yorkshire folk show you our hospitality. :thumbsup:

looking well forward to this one, got monkey night before so should be a kicking weekend

car parking top tips ?

mike

looking well forward to this one, got monkey night before so should be a kicking weekend

car parking top tips ?

mike

Good shout Mike :rolleyes:

Saturday afternoon can be busy in Leeds, and although there's plenty on a night, roadside parking outside Baby Jupiter (Pay & Display) can be awkward.

Here's the nearest NCP:

>>Link To Car Park Multimap<<

It's just next to the Crowne Plaza Hotel where a few of the gang are staying, and a 2-3 min walk from the bar. If you open the Baby Jupiter Map >>Here<< you'll be able to see how close it is!

Any queries, just ask.

I've also got a few sleeping bags at mine, so if anyone wants to rough it on the floor, just give me a shout.

Jamie 07739 917972

:rolleyes: dam. just booked a place for the night at the Golden Lion Hotel, anywhere near the venue Jamie owd pal :wicked:

Shute, trust me, a bed at your age is better than a sleeping bag on a polished wooden floor :D

The Golden Lion is about 5-7 minutes walk. If you let me know what time you are setting off from the hotel, I'll nip over and walk you back.

Jamie :D

Shute, trust me, a bed at your age is better than a sleeping bag on a polished wooden floor :wicked:

The Golden Lion is about 5-7 minutes walk. If you let me know what time you are setting off from the hotel, I'll nip over and walk you back.

Jamie :rolleyes:

:P What ya mean, ''my age'', I'm on no zimmerframe yet me young laddie :D:D:D

Can't get there until around 3pm, need to spend a bit more time with my son so that he's not feeling left out, even though he loves staying with his nanny Val

Edited by shute

:P What ya mean, ''my age'', I'm on no zimmerframe yet me young laddie :wicked::D:D

Can't get there until around 3pm, need to spend a bit more time with my son so that he's not feeling left out, even though he loves staying with his nanny Val

Couldn't resist! :D

Gimme a shout when you land & I'll come & get yers!

Jamie :rolleyes:

Patience is a virtue my good man :D

What time are you making it up with the good lady?

J

Not too sure what time we'll be arriving as we are setting off Saturday morning. Just hope I can get up early after working a late shift Friday. :rolleyes:

Anyway hopefully get there before we go to the hotel, can't check in until 3pm. How far is The Novotel from Bar Jupiter ? :wicked:

See you all Saturday.

Ian.

Not too sure what time we'll be arriving as we are setting off Saturday morning. Just hope I can get up early after working a late shift Friday. :rolleyes:

Anyway hopefully get there before we go to the hotel, can't check in until 3pm. How far is The Novotel from Bar Jupiter ? :wicked:

See you all Saturday.

Ian.

I won't get there untill about 1pm I think, got to drop my son at work first

I've always wanted to use that smilie..... :lol:

I wonder if the Greatstone boys are still going..? :lol:

hi jamie

sorry i am on work call out duty on sat

have a good one think tony is going though

mark

Posted on behalf of Ferret Funk Productions

on behalf of my client i would like to announce that D.J.K.C. will be appearing at a special all-dayer in leeds on the 29th oct for the soulsville 2 anniversary. signed photo's of djkc are available on the day or you can visit her website @ WWW.D.J.K.C.CO./ BINTY./DECKDEVA.COM

Edited by KarenC
Guest lagerlout

FERRET FUNK PRODUCTIONS

ARE PROUD TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE SOULSVILLE.. ALL-DAYER IN SUPPLYING TOP FEMALE ARTIST D.J.K.C. FOR THERE EVENT.

WATCH OUT FOR FURTHER EVENTS WERE YOU CAN SEE AND HEAR THE SOUNDS OF D.J.K.C.

PETE LAGER ( FERRET FUNK PRODUCTIONS )

post-704-1130347123_thumb.jpg

Posted on behalf of Ferret Funk Productions

on behalf of my client i would like to announce that D.J.K.C. will be appearing at a special all-dayer in leeds on the 29th oct for the soulsville 2 anniversary. signed photo's of djkc are available on the day or you can visit her website @ WWW.D.J.K.C.CO./ BINTY./DECKDEVA.COM

:lol: BRILLIANT :lol:

FERRET FUNK PRODUCTIONS

ARE PROUD TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE SOULSVILLE.. ALL-DAYER IN SUPPLYING TOP FEMALE ARTIST D.J.K.C. FOR THERE EVENT.

WATCH OUT FOR FURTHER EVENTS WERE YOU CAN SEE AND HEAR THE SOUNDS OF D.J.K.C.

PETE LAGER ( FERRET FUNK PRODUCTIONS )

:lol: BRILLIANT AGAIN :D

Do you reckon that DJKC will sign my boxer shirts like Baby Washington did....while I still have them on.....tis true, she signed them at Prestatyn in the car park while I was talking to Ray Pollard RIP.

I will have to speak to my agent Shute, I am not sure of the going rate for signing undercrackers :lol::lol: