Your Nighter Dj Line Up

Guest Bearsy

• Replies 60
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

me..as its my gig and i can gaurentee uptempo from the off...do my set and join the dancefloor

sean chapman...fro his enthusiasm...playing what he wants...oldies,a couple of newies..mod and even finishing on a ska track! :wicked:

mick lloyd...awesome rnb set at the last go go

ted massey...always great

des parker...always brilliant

mick h...starting to get more unknown tunes now as its getting later!

soul sam..had to be in there

andy dyson...great at lifeline

butch...finishing with the best of today

a bit of everything i reckon....more oldies at the beginning...rarer for the die hard niter goers later on

dean

Social source share

10pm - 11pm Rob Messer

11pm - 12am John Weston

12am - 1 am Ted Massey

1 am - 2 am Mick Smith

2 am - 3 am Mick H

3 am - 4 am Butch

4 am - 5 am Pete Widd

5 am - 6 am Pete Hulatt

6 am - 7 am Ady Croasdell

Now that guy has some serious record collection. I shared the decks with Rob 2 weeks ago and believe me, i was gob smacked at what was in his boxes,. he needs to head 'up north' more often. not only that, he gets off his perch and hits the dancefloor whilst spinning tunes. thats DJ'ing with the added bonus of enjoying yourself

Social source share

1600 viewings and only about 20 lists :huh:

come on you lot you can put your own name in too if you really need to and not just sit and wait for someone to put it in writing for you :lol:

Social source share

Now that guy has some serious record collection. I shared the decks with Rob 2 weeks ago and believe me, i was gob smacked at what was in his boxes,. he needs to head 'up north' more often. not only that, he gets off his perch and hits the dancefloor whilst spinning tunes. thats DJ'ing with the added bonus of enjoying yourself

He sure has, not seen him for ages but I always enjoyed every spot I've ever seen him do.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert