little-stevie

Soul.. Over 50S Nights... Is This Promo Coming

Seen a few events for over 50s all retro based, with many of us creeping towards the 50 mark and many past it, will some promoters try and make hay with this..

A broad age group on nights out for me, just the way i like it... Look at the promo below, is this the future for certain Northern promoters also... I am sure it aint the kind of promotion i would want but i guess there is a market for anything now..

Edited by little-stevie

Can't upload the flyer for some reason, maybe not such a bad thing.. Maybe my PC rejected it, ha ha.. just click on the link..

Its called " My Generation" manchesters coolest over 50s club....

Any feedback from members on here who have been???

http://www.facebook....81673543&type=1

There is a market so i guess it makes sense..

Edited by little-stevie

Its where it all began........

I was only looking at Colin Compton yesterday as my grandson is a dead ringer :) I've tried to attach a pic, soz if it hasn't worked

site note

win you posted a webpage type file

have removed as had text etc on it

Edited by mike

I was only looking at Colin Compton yesterday as my grandson is a dead ringer :) I've tried to attach a pic, soz if it hasn't worked

site note

win you posted a webpage type file

have removed as had text etc on it

Cheers Mike, no changes in my computer skills :)

Seen a few events for over 50s all retro based, with many of us creeping towards the 50 mark and many past it, will some promoters try and make hay with this..

A broad age group on nights out for me, just the way i like it... Look at the promo below, is this the future for certain Northern promoters also... I am sure it aint the kind of promotion i would want but i guess there is a market for anything now..

Thought Manchester already had a Sunday Afternoon session pandering catering for this market ??

Tony

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.