Soulsource Record Of The Day, (Summer Holidays)Closed Don't Use Post Closed

• Replies 647
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sorry- I reckon that this may have been posted recently - but the Wilson Pickett thread made me do it again.

How will I ever Know

:wub:

Brilliant tune! I'm sure the great Baz Atkinson once called this one of the greatest soul songs ever and he sure had fantastic taste.

gary

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Brilliant tune! I'm sure the great Baz Atkinson once called this one of the greatest soul songs ever and he sure had fantastic taste.

gary

Gary

What does Baz know he's from the N.East..............I can have a lot off about him as he's not on here anymore :wicked: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Gary

What does Baz know he's from the N.East..............I can have a lot off about him as he's not on here anymore :wicked: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

Aye, not sure I'd have said it to his face :D The man was a legend and I for one miss his contributions hugely.

gary

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Been thinking back to some 80's albums. Mostly roughed it going to all niters but had a summer in my mate Terry's MG - travelling in style. Used to play some Luther Vandross albums - how about this for a tune. A Carpenters cover - I like it anyway.

Might be controversial and a tad long - but you get the drift. Loads of other good album tracks too.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

probably posted this when the thread very first started, but guess what, I Don't Care! I play it at home at least a couple of times a week, I never get fed up of it, and it took me about 30 years to get it from first hearing it! Old wigan tune covered up as Doni Burdick - Clouds

Peter Hamilton - Hey Girl

Social source share

Buckinghams - You Misunderstand Me - Something a bit different :wink:

Love the Buckinghams - in fact you've decided my tomorrows choice for me! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Bit of mid tempo beautifulness!

Lonnie Hill - Galveston Bay

Peter

:thumbsup:

Remember Robbie Vincent playing this on his Sunday Night soul show and I almost ran to Alan Fearleys records in the Boro (from Aycliffe) to buy the album. Stupidly I sold it in 2004 hearing it reminds me of what a plonker I was for selling it!!!

Edited by jim g
Social source share

Title? Artist?

Please could people do a quick post with the Artist & Title before the actual video post! It has been said many times (mainly by me!), but a lot of people at work have video content blocked by firewalls, so cant see whats been posted, same goes for a lot of people accessing SS through their phone.

We still like to pass comment on the postings!!

Ta very loads

Paul

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert