Soulsource Record Of The Day, (Summer Holidays)Closed Don't Use Post Closed

• Replies 647
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Another one from me today that used to be a tenner but has shot up in price since people have realised how kin brilliant it is.

If you heard this for the first time & someone told you it was a grand you'd think it was worth every penny.

Kelly Brothers - Crying Days Are Over Sims

Social source share

Bobby Bloom Love Don't Let Me Down-Kama Sutra - £20ish still a Fav of mine if a bit different

Had this on a tape from Kev Johnson for years before I managed to get one,brilliant tune.

Putting my Anorak head on.......my label is different to the one in the You Tube footage,anyone know why?

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

It was keys to the city that sent me to the dance floor Soul Sam Todmorden 1981 a mere 31 year ago happy days Martyn don't mind this either.

Andy

"Keys" is there better know one but think "Out Of..." is better but must admit to not been an expert in such matters :D

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Had this on a tape from Kev Johnson for years before I managed to get one,brilliant tune.

Putting my Anorak head on.......my label is different to the one in the You Tube footage,anyone know why?

Cheers

Martyn

Mines on the yellow label as well martyn also have another by Bobby Bloom "Count on me" same yellow label could the orange be Jamaican maybe?
Social source share

Cheers

Martyn

Mines on the yellow label as well martyn also have another by Bobby Bloom "Count on me" same yellow label could the orange be Jamaican maybe?

Martyn, Andy, that post's off my you tube channel, that issue is Canadian, I picked it up many years ago, coz I kinda liked the label design (not to mention the tune!) :thumbsup:

atb

Steve

Social source share

Martyn, Andy, that post's off my you tube channel, that issue is Canadian, I picked it up many years ago, coz I kinda liked the label design (not to mention the tune!) :thumbsup:

atb

Steve

Steve

Same label as mine so I'll take it mines Canadian too,saves me having to go dig it out :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Just a quickie from me - GWEN OWENS - YOU BETTER WATCH OUT - CASABLANCA

always liked this and as usual a cheapie too!

Swifty

Has this ever had much of a play?Had mine years ($5 I think) but seem to know it really well from somewhere.......or have I dreamt it :D Great poppie dancer.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Plan to start collecting Back Beat... so much good stuff on it. Love me a bit of Joe Hinton! This was in my post this morning :) dances real nice, flip is great mid-tempo too.

Joe Hinton - You've Been Good To Me - BackBeat 581

Edited by Jhsoulnotts
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Just a quickie from me - GWEN OWENS - YOU BETTER WATCH OUT - CASABLANCA

always liked this and as usual a cheapie too!

Great tune. It was a favourite of mine years ago, and it still is today.

Social source share

I actually thought this one was a bit more expensive. I have had it in my collection for some years now, and I just looked it up of curiosity. Manship has it at only £20. Definitely a nice tune for £20 (or most likely less).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert