• Replies 647
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Swifty

Has this ever had much of a play?Had mine years ($5 I think) but seem to know it really well from somewhere.......or have I dreamt it :D Great poppie dancer.

Cheers

Martyn

Had mine for years also Martyn, I would think I got it in the good old Cleethorpes days.

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

This has been going round in my head all day,don't know why as I haven't heard it played out in ages?Up there with the best girlie tunes ever imo,always reminds me of The Wilton.

Take your pick of price,seen it at £20 or £200.

Jo Ann Garrett-A Whole New Plan Chess

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL Just been playing some of my favourite UK STUFF, A few years ago this record was HOT, & is still very hard to get as a 45 or on the early pink ISLAND in ex condition, the 45 has a different cut to the one on the LP, It's down to personal taste, to say whats the best cut, However the LP will cost you a min of £150 in mint condition, the 45 AIRBORN NPB 0011 - £125+ mint.

The record is the reply to BUD HARPERS Mr SOUL on UK VOCALION,

I HAVE PUT MY 45 UP, BUT THE VERSION PLATED IS FROM THE LP.

In my opinion this is a must have record for UK COLECTORS and is very tare in ex condition :rofl: DAVE

post-13241-0-55916100-1344809486_thumb.j

• Helpful 1
Social source share

As I've been AWOL for a couple of days due to that dreaded four letter word "Work" but also going out enjoying myself :lol:

I've got a bit of catching up to do which I will do hopefully today.

Today's offering are couple of early Motown tunes from one of the great names of Motown but lesser know for his singing but better know as one of the great writers...........Eddie Holland.Both won't break the bank to own,both need to be played more.

Eddie Holland - Jamie Motown

Eddie Holland - Leaving Here Motown

Edited by hullsoul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert