• Replies 229
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest lagerlout

F***K me Davie and Pikeys Dog told me it was **************** * ******************* on ******** ** *********

The B*****D

***** * ***** *** ************* on dakta

Guest lagerlout

Jeez, you f****** need to C****** grow the F*** up. You T****** bunch of A*** F******

F*******************************************************************************

F

YEP I KNOW I HAVE A VAST RANGE OF VOCABULARY SKILLS

As well as the ability to drive a Tony Jacklin "Sand Wedge" into an assailants "pienal gland", thus rendering him into a state of God awful "Chronic Bed-Wetting" paranoia........

Edited by Brett

This thread has now had more views than any other event thread in the history of Soul Source....close onto 48,000......Bloody amazing, well done to all involved.......

It's even beat the Greatstone figures...which hurts me as this is my favourite Night......

The one I sold recently was Betty Lavette on TCA.

Somebody else mistakenly told me that was the version that Davie was playing.

Think I told you that. I'll keep my damn fool mouth shut in future :shades:

What are you lot like ... shut the f... up :ohmy:

Just had another donation to the raffle ...... 2 tickets to the Lifeline Niter on 29th April .... and before you all get excited .... these are mine :shhh::yes::shades:

Getting soooooo excited .... please lets make lots of money for them kids :yes:

This thread has now had more views than any other event thread in the history of Soul Source....close onto 48,000......Bloody amazing, well done to all involved.......

It's even beat the Greatstone figures...which hurts me as this is my favourite Night......

Brett your looking at the wrong figures again hun :shades: that is the number of views for all events since the start of SS, think this one is about 2,800+ Mind you, you did this a while ago, I wonder if your computer is set different to others?

What are you lot like ... shut the f... up :lol:

Just had another donation to the raffle ...... 2 tickets to the Lifeline Niter on 29th April .... and before you all get excited .... these are mine :yes::ohmy::lol:

Getting soooooo excited .... please lets make lots of money for them kids :lol:

Do you have to attend to buy tickets for this raffle? Might be a good idea to open it up to all SS members like they did at the blueskys charity event :yes::thumbsup:

Do you have to attend to buy tickets for this raffle? Might be a good idea to open it up to all SS members like they did at the blueskys charity event :lol::thumbsup:

gonna be a little difficult with the event just two days away to sell to everyone I would have thought??? By everyone I mean those not attending.

Brett your looking at the wrong figures again hun :lol: that is the number of views for all events since the start of SS, think this one is about 2,800+ Mind you, you did this a while ago, I wonder if your computer is set different to others?

Janine.........i wasn't being serious.............

thats a shame, paypal maybe if someone has an account? we only bought our tickets for blueskys one the day before, still doesnt matter if you cant do it, was just a suggestion with all those gret prizes on offer to try and raise a bit more money

Edited by Janine

Do you have to attend to buy tickets for this raffle? Might be a good idea to open it up to all SS members like they did at the blueskys charity event :lol::ohmy:

Im sure if you want some tickets Janine, let us know how many, and give Karen the money........i'll put it in the pot on the day and get it of Karen next week :thumbsup:

Thanks Baz, wasnt thinking for myself, as you know I have donated quite a lot of cash already, and self funded a trip out to Gambia to donate loads of stuff :thumbsup: was thinking other members on the site might have been interested after reading about all the great prizes on offer if they couldnt make it along on the day :lol: only a suggestion, trying to help.

Thanks Baz, wasnt thinking for myself, as you know I have donated quite a lot of cash already, and self funded a trip out to Gambia to donate loads of stuff :lol: was thinking other members on the site might have been interested after reading about all the great prizes on offer if they couldnt make it along on the day :lol: only a suggestion, trying to help.

Im sure a few extra quid wouldn't break the bank Janine :thumbsup:

Goes for any one wanting to buy a few tickets PM me i'll be at the 100 club next week, or if your at Liecester Give it to Karen i can sort it out with her next week, any one going to these two nights PM me i'll put it in the pot and get it next week :ohmy:

Whilst I have five minues this morning ..... I just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has helped out getting the dayer up and running and a very special thank you to everyone who has donated gifts for the raffle and quiz and also to all the promoters who have donated tickets for their various venues ..... we have 36 lots of tickets up for grabs which is just brilliant .... THANK YOU :yes::(

Quick update to those concerned, Shane has booked a room at the White Hart for me, him and Stevie Mannion, imagine Mark will be in with us also (infact he hasn't much choice) Jamie not certain if your in with us to ? So it looks like being another of those foul and twisted events....1'o clock finish...i don't think so. Keep getting people ringing me that are making the trip across, hope there will be enough beer in Sleaford...

Not long to this Soul Source spectacular......... :thumbsup: ........Even the Boss is gracing us with his presence.........Oh his ears are going to be sore..........

Quick update to those concerned, Shane has booked a room at the White Hart for me, him and Stevie Mannion, imagine Mark will be in with us also (infact he hasn't much choice) Jamie not certain if your in with us to ? So it looks like being another of those foul and twisted events....1'o clock finish...i don't think so. Keep getting people ringing me that are making the trip across, hope there will be enough beer in Sleaford...

Not long to this Soul Source spectacular......... :( ........Even the Boss is gracing us with his presence.........Oh his ears are going to be sore..........

:( .... lookslike I haven't.... all together boys.... four in a bed and big Steve said ro-- ---- :thumbsup::( ....

Guest dundeedavie

:(:( we've never done it on here before and don't really see the need to it .... quite annoying actually :(:(

i'm with you mandy , but then i am very irritable :thumbsup:

Davie

Source Advert