Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

ITS ON ANGLOS AUCTION LIST THIS WEEK AND STILL I HAVE NOT HEARD IT

HELP ME OUT PLEASE

How much is it on for? or auction, you'll be hard to find a sound file :D

Social source share

Guest rachel

Listened to Rach's soundfile- I'll name it in one...

Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence

wink.gif Works OK here, just re-downloaded it off the forum to check... play alright for everyone else?

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Anyone got a stock copy label scan? Old thread had one a while back, if I remember, but I lost it! wink.gif

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

And BTW its not lifesaver, Its light-saber! and you have to do the light-saber actions on the dancefloor wicked.gif

All blooming day now Baz, it just won't leave my head thumbsup.gif

Social source share

All blooming day now Baz, it just won't leave my head :)

thumbsup.gif Rachel's allready called me a git, because she cant get it out her head too wicked.gif I have plans of being on the dance floor to this at prestatyn with a light saber in my hand :lol:

Listening to it through the computer does it no justice, much better in a club :lol:

Social source share

would expect it to go for at least three times that and a bit more

Personly I love the tune...........BUT i wouldn't want to pay no more than £500 for it. and like you say i reckon copies will surface slowly but surely, Dont quote me on that though :ohmy: I mean for a major lable its highly unlikely there is only maybe up to 10 copies............but then again look at the frank wilson story :lol:

Social source share

Personally I love the tune...........BUT i wouldn't want to pay no more than £500 for it. and like you say i reckon copies will surface slowly but surely, Dont quote me on that though whistling.gif I mean for a major lable its highly unlikely there is only maybe up to 10 copies............but then again look at the frank wilson story :thumbsup:

This is Issues and Promo's though

It actually got released

So copies imminent

Social source share

This is Issues and Promo's though

It actually got released

So copies imminent

======================================================================

Totally agree there copies will turn up that i have no doubt, when I first found Herman Lewis on Mercury

nobody had ever seen a copy on Mercury it was thought never to have come out how wrong they where

since I sold my Mercury copy to Dickie Searling I,ve seen quite a few more stock copies of Who,s kissing you tonite, copies of GW will turn up now soulies are looking for it......Personally its just a areet tune

nowt to go bonkers about..as for £1000 + if someone pays that for it they should come around to my house

I love selling 45,s to nutcases ( just jokin ! )

Social source share

This record has been turning up for the last 4 years or so according to the wisest of the wise whistling.gif It's actually been known about since mid 90's and still very few copies, what one known issue? handful of demos??? When it does show it's more than £500 whistling.gif

If records like the Cashmeres can go for $2k, Bill Bush for £1500 etc etc, then £500 for Stormie Wynters is laughable by comparison.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

This record has been turning up for the last 4 years or so according to the wisest of the wise :lol: It's actually been known about since mid 90's and still very few copies, what one known issue? handful of demos??? When it does show it's more than £500 whistling.gif

If records like the Cashmeres can go for $2k, Bill Bush for £1500 etc etc, then £500 for Stormie Wynters is laughable by comparison.

Who said it was worth £500 :lol:

Said I personly wouldn't pay more than that for it, every one has a limit on what they want to pay for a record. wouldn't pay more than £150 for BB cashmeres prob £500 again, Just not desperate to own them thats why :D Any one know what it fetched in the end or is it still going :P

Edited by Baz
Social source share

Who said it was worth £500 :)

Said I personly wouldn't pay more than that for it, every one has a limit on what they want to pay for a record. wouldn't pay more than £150 for BB cashmeres prob £500 again, Just not desperate to own them thats why ph34r.gif Any one know what it fetched in the end or is it still going :lol:

Still going Baz - Ends 31/3 - Currently £1400

Rich

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

And BTW its not lifesaver, Its light-saber! and you have to do the light-saber actions on the dancefloor :D

whistling.gif:yes: So, was that you at Prestatyn waving the light saber round?

Excellent mate, we all pissed ourselves laughing when we saw it.

Can't get it out of my head now.

Social source share

whistling.gif:yes: So, was that you at Prestatyn waving the light saber round?

Excellent mate, we all pissed ourselves laughing when we saw it.

Can't get it out of my head now.

:D yeah it was me, in the main room friday night :D

I was also doing hounery Knight hoods with it, the guy from Two pints' was ever so pleased he got down on his knee and knighted him sir of the two pints and a packet of crisp's .

Edited by Baz
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert