100 Club Tomorrow

Guest Kolla

As the original post was on here I thought I would post a public reply to an e-mail received from "Bexter" .

In answer to my post re kev Roberts I received an e-mail entitiled " Thanks for being so abusive" followed by the text " An apology would be nice to someone who has been in the Northern Soul Business 32 years"

Well Kev the fact is you did use my name in your book with a remark falsely credited to me. So it was a twatish thing to do. So you've sold 13000 copies? Well done I enjoyed reading it most of it but with the individual comments you have to wonder how many are genuine when you've made something up with my name attached.

Secondly you hijack a post about the 100 club to advertise your own "event" & even when it's politely pointed out that your own thread is running re Stoke so  why do you feel the need to post it on here you still carry on with your comments designed to annoy & antagonise people. Well done again, you've succeeded. 32 years in the business ? Big deal, perhaps some people don't care about your "business" If you're waiting for an apology you'll be waiting a lot longer than

32 years mate.

Oh by the way Kev as the newest member welcome to Soul Source.

link

Dave(whoever you are),

What a set of ridiculous statements. Making up 'what names'! Carry on with your dreadful abuse. Hopefully the moderators will be able to show you the correct way to behave.

Sad, very sad indeed.

• Replies 91
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

Dave(whoever you are),

What a set of ridiculous statements. Making up 'what names'!  Carry on with your dreadful abuse. Hopefully the moderators will be able to show you the correct way to behave.

Sad, very sad indeed.

link

Dave actually wrote: "Well done I enjoyed reading it most of it but with the individual comments you have to wonder how many are genuine when you've made something up with my name attached." Namely that you made up what he said, not made him up. He does exist, I've seen him. And Dave is not the only one who has said to me that they never said what you have credited to their name.

Will be in trouble with Kolla again now. Its all your fault.

Just as a point of interest, if members select my controls at the top of this page and go into their account, then select manage ignored users in the options menu in the menu on the left hand side, you can choose to select any member that you wish to ignore, just type in there member ID. when they then post a thread or reply, it doesn't show up on your p.c. I just thought this might be useful considering some of the heated topics that are prevailant at the moment......

Dave(whoever you are),

What a set of ridiculous statements. Making up 'what names'!  Carry on with your dreadful abuse. Hopefully the moderators will be able to show you the correct way to behave.

Sad, very sad indeed.

link

Dave actually wrote:  "Well done I enjoyed reading it most of it but with the individual comments you have to wonder how many are genuine when you’ve made something up with my name attached."  Namely that you made up what he said, not made him up.  He does exist, I've seen him.  And Dave is not the only one who has said to me that they never said what you have credited to their name. 

Will be in trouble with Kolla again now.  Its all your fault.

link

Err If it's any help it's entry 383 The High-Keys - Living A Lie and it is a bit of a daft comment IMHO

Getting back on thread I'll be there Kolla, long as I can find somewhere safe for my lightsaber and helmet :)

Guest Stuart T

Getting back on thread I'll be there Kolla, long as I can find somewhere safe for my lightsaber and helmet :)

link

It must be quite useful that the bar is on the dark side of the 100 Club. Can you not use the cloak room like everyone else?

Dave(whoever you are),

Sad, very sad indeed.

link

Dreadful abuse ? Come come now whose making ridiculous statements ?

If you actually read what I wrote instead of what you think I wrote you would see that they weren't ridiculous but simply the truth.

Still, it keeps the posts going eh kev you little scallywag, nothing to say except Stoke holds 15000000. Hmm lets twist the postings so people reply.

The correct way to behave , now isn't that an interesting statement?

Sad ? laughable I'd say

It must be quite useful that the bar is on the dark side of the 100 Club.  Can you not use the cloak room like everyone else?

link

Touch !

Actually Andy - you can stick 'em with your badly behaved friends in the record corner :)

I do not behave badly in the corner, its Mick and Roger who are the naughty ones, I only sit there to look after them .....

Looks like I amy not be able to make it this month afterall, shame really as I bought Kolla some special lollys and will have to eat them all myself

Guest micksmith

Err If it's any help it's entry 383 The High-Keys - Living A Lie and it is a bit of a daft comment IMHO

link

CONCERNING THE "HIGH KEYS". IT WAS FIRST FOUND BY MYSELF AND MY MATE CLIVE-OVER IN THE STATES ABOUT 1973. WE THEN SOLD IT TO IAN LEVINE OR PEP. MEMORY FADES.

I do not behave badly in the corner, its Mick and Roger who are the naughty ones, I only sit there to look after them .....

Looks like I amy not be able to make it this month afterall, shame really as I bought Kolla some special lollys and will have to eat them all myself

link

I of course meant R and M! Why aren't you around this month, J?

It's going to be a bit quiet - Mick won't be there either :thumbup:

I wish i could be at the 100 club but i have to sit here in the Brisbane sun waiting for the weekender to start..Its a little too hot but the cold beers will help..I am the other side of the world and still i can't get away from Bexter...Is he for real, a grown man who talks in figures all the time,crawl away and leave us be..I have a bigger car/house/club/wallet etc does not make you anything to us, just a bigger DICK....Sorry to Mike and Kolla for these words but needs must...I will send you a some playlists from the weekender early next week..

Stevie,

Ron Jeremy once tried to sign me to a career in his films. I foolishly stayed on the Northern scene.

What you need young man is a copy of 'The Northern Soul Top 500'. Christmas prezzie perhaps?

Kev x

Do you think it will be possible for the small time DJ's to have their 5 minutes of fame unspoilt by the mention of Stoke or for that matter any other venue on a thread that was started for The 100 club.

Bloody Hell, my ultimate ambition and I still can't get away from the little gripes.

Roll on Sat - In smoke!!!

link

Steve can you give me a bell at work on (020) 7393 3315 Ta v much!

Johnny

(or if anyone else has a contact no for Steve please call me)

Guest James Trouble

See you at the 100 Club. wink.gif

Heikki 1

link

Heiki, not sure I'm gunna make it tot he 100 club. How long you gunna be around for? I think I'm going to Life line the weekend after, will you be around for that?

PM me matey...

JT :thumbup:

Have you got any ideas Dave about what you gonna be playing ?, any chance of a sneak preview............

link

no but yes but no but... not too sure John, a few things I deffo will paly, a few that i want to play, but as allways with me as soon as i get on the decks it all goes out of the window and it changes as it goes along... (i did hear of someone the other day who had his playlist wriiten out before he got to the do, and he stuck to it, not one to do that, cant really react to the dance floor!!)

no but yes but no but... not too sure John, a few things I deffo will paly, a few that i want to play, but as allways with me as soon as i get on the decks it all goes out of the window and it changes as it goes along... (i did hear of someone the other day who had his playlist wriiten out before he got to the do, and he stuck to it, not one to do that, cant really react to the dance floor!!)

link

Bet out on the floor is a deffo whistling.gif

link

Yes but no but yes, i think your just teasing us Dave, keeping us in suspense,

Which reminds of a song by Mary Wells

Did you know Mary Wells was no relation whatsoever to Alan Wells former British Olympic 100 metre gold medalist.

What's the line up for tomorrow?

I can not only give you that but the DJ times for the salty ones too.

1.30-2 Steve Csordas & Dave Abbott

2-2.30 Roger Banks

2.30-3 Butch

3-3.30 Marco Santucci

3.30-4 Steve Csordas & Dave Abbott

4-4.45 Ady Horacedell

4.45-5.30 Butch

5.30-6.15 Roger Banks

6.15-6.45 Marco Santucci

6.45-7.40 Steve Csordas & Dave Abbott (revolutionary 55 mins spot!)

7.40-8 Crowy Adysdell

I haven't cleared this with anyone so no doubt they'll all freak out and want it totally different, but I'm gonna stick to my guns this time; they don't scare me with their rare records I've never heard of!

Guest Chris Waterman

Steve C and Dave,

Sorry I have been grounded so won't be able to make it to night, really wanted to be there, if only to see what colour and how loud Dave's shrit was.

Have a good one

Chris W

Steve C and Dave,

Sorry I have been grounded so won't be able to make it to night, really wanted to be there, if only to see what colour and how loud Dave's shrit was.

Have a good one

Chris W

link

Sorry to hear that Chris. Tonight I sahlee be wearing my favouritest ever t-shirt, I'm sure there will be a piccie of it somewhere next week whistling.gif

Thanks for everyone's kind words.

I'm sure it will be an enjoyable night.

link

Ditto Steve. Looking forward to it.

As the longest running & most consistantly, ground breaking, sound breaking, Rare Soul All-Nighter of the last 25 yrs, a venue that stay's true to the real deal Northern scene, thru' thick & thin, constantly striving to break 'new' toons, hosting the best DJ's in the country & also 'show casing' the best lesser known DJ talent too, there is just no contest.

The vast majority of the very best new discoveries from the last quarter of a century were broken & played to packed dance floors at the 100 Club, its hallowed ground Mr Roberts, don't f**k with it, I have no problem with you or your promotions, but please keep your barbed negative & quite frankly misguided opinions about this truly legendary venue to your self, the 100 Club is 24 carat soul, nothing can compare, the place is dripping in history & soulfulness, I know were my feet would be every time.

True Faith Kept, negative beer towel :thumbsup:whistling.gif

Russ Vickers

Source Advert