Tim’s recent auction results?

I was just saying to my son last week that record prices for the in demand titles are at an all-time high. These prices and Mr Manships auction win figures seem to confirm it! 

But if you want a certain record, and that's the price, there's no choice but to pay up! The chance of finding things cheap in the States or finding a seller who doesn't know the market value, have just about gone.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

53 minutes ago, D9 Ktf said:

The chance of finding things cheap in the States or finding a seller who doesn't know the market value, have just about gone.

Seven Souls. Okeh issue just went through ebay at $460 which works out at £334  roughly . Absolute classic record.  Very fair price . 

Edited by Winsford Soul
Social source share

22 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Seven Souls. Okeh issue just went through ebay at $460 which works out at £334  roughly . Absolute classic record.  Very fair price . 

IF it was in great condition, it looks a good price, but is that with the postage costs and import tax added?

If the full value is declared it's a hefty add on to the cost! 

Also if there is problem and it needs sent back, all those high costs have to be added again!

Edited by D9 Ktf
Social source share

13 minutes ago, D9 Ktf said:

IF it was in great condition, it looks a good price, but is that with the postage costs and import tax added?

If the full value is declared it's a hefty add on to the cost! 

Also if there is problem and it needs sent back, all those high costs have to be added again!

The condition was VG + but postage was on top at I think $20 from California. . Never had to pay import tax so I don't have a clue mate . Not bought from USA for a good few years.  

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!