Bridlington "something New To Do 2 "

we'll see you up there tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone wanting to pick remaining tickets up on the door, should send us a PM before 9.00 am Friday. We'll just check on here before we set off.

All looking good and soulies already spotted in Bridlington according to local reports just in :lol:

If you need any info PM us

Rob & Karen

• Replies 369
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

just found out that jaz cafe bar in bridlington is gunna be playing northern and motown all weekend so i can feed and listen to tunes too how gud is that and its only 5 mins from spa opposite the harbour apparently its good food :unsure: c u all t moz stevie g

just found out that jaz cafe bar in bridlington is gunna be playing northern and motown all weekend so i can feed and listen to tunes too how gud is that and its only 5 mins from spa opposite the harbour apparently its good food :lol: c u all t moz stevie g

Just may give it a go myself if i get a minute :wave:

Rob

just found out that jaz cafe bar in bridlington is gunna be playing northern and motown all weekend so i can feed and listen to tunes too how gud is that and its only 5 mins from spa opposite the harbour apparently its good food :lol: c u all t moz stevie g

Is that the place that you did the refurb on last year hun? If so it looks well nice. We'll deffo have to go there for something to eat :wave:

Kx

we'll see you up there tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone wanting to pick remaining tickets up on the door, should send us a PM before 9.00 am Friday. We'll just check on here before we set off.

All looking good and soulies already spotted in Bridlington according to local reports just in :thumbsup:

If you need any info PM us

Rob & Karen

[/q

Getting excited now, polishing the royals,ironing the spencers,sorting the gear :wicked: aye and it`s been afew months since i`ve had a dance,so i`ll be right on that dance floor, watch out!!

Rob & Karen Gutted we cant make Friday nite but where gonna make up for it on Saturday Sunday

looking forward to this one

Catch you all Saturday Shaun

:thumbsup::wicked::lol::P:D

That Dixon bloke needs all the support he can get mate, tos of choons over the weekend lots for everyone to enjoy in really special surroundings as well.

John Kane is all fired up for his 2 spots over the weekend as well; as are sean and tats

Bring it on !

Rob & karen

That Dixon bloke needs all the support he can get mate, tos of choons over the weekend lots for everyone to enjoy in really special surroundings as well.

John Kane is all fired up for his 2 spots over the weekend as well; as are sean and tats

Bring it on !

Rob & karen

On the subject of john Kane, he wishes to point out that he's really IRISH as he was born in DUBLIN so not really the "Token "Lancashire hot pot we though he was :thumbsup:

That Dixon bloke needs all the support he can get mate,

Steady on Wigley or the 'dodgy dancing' pics that I have of you get posted up :wicked:

On the subject of john Kane, he wishes to point out that he's really IRISH as he was born in DUBLIN so not really the "Token "Lancashire hot pot we though he was :thumbsup:

Yeah, just want to remind you I'm no Yorkshire pudding either.

Born darn sarf, remember Rob.

Tunes boxed, clothes packed, sorted.

See you all tomorrow folks.

Alarm went off at 6.00 am Just packing the van, 1,400 magazines weight a bloody ton, having a rest and some breakfast .We'll be off for 10.00am.

I,ll check back at 9.00 am for PMs regarding the weekender, so any last min. questions or owt drop me a line.

See you guy's and girls there !

Rob & Karen

Not a propper weekender is it !!,where are the opening/closing times nighters dayers etc please or are we to guess.Weekender for beirns.

Edited by ken

look back in the posts and its all there

kev

Ten pages,i did find something about about times didnt understand two soul nights and a day type thing and sunday to be confirmed !!.

Have a good mini weekender Ken

laugh.gif:PIts all there kenny, shame your not coming i even offered to let you do the rare room :yes::no:

Should have emailed me :lol:

Source Advert