Bridlington "something New To Do 2 "

More words,

Sunday night is LOUD SHIRT NIGHT

the LOUDER the better !

Karen

Ah! It'll make a change to see TATS in someting other than the Blue checked attire (specially tailored from 3 'extra large' tablecloths) that he usually wears.

Wonder if he'll be able to borrow a Nice Hawaiian jobby from Marcus!

:unsure:

• Replies 369
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:g: hey yocky is it reight thas booked kipper fer next empress do

lets hope barnsley magistrates give him his gear back biggrin.gif

Nowt much gets past thee Barney mi owd. Al just sey this therz 3 o us travelling in r car to Brid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sparra Park owd cock.

Al si thi thee er.

KTF

The Yockster

Nowt much gets past thee Barney mi owd. Al just sey this therz 3 o us travelling in r car to Brid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sparra Park owd cock.

Al si thi thee er.

KTF

The Yockster

Barney /Yockie

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AS WELL ? :g:laugh.gif:P

Rob

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley

Andy Dry is looking to share some digs with any young single (married or Old) woman in Bridlington, or failing that anyone !!!

Drop me a Pm if you know anywhere with spares !!

Karen & rob

Andy Dry, now that sounds familiar Rob, does he have a nickname? :g:

If anyone can help out, he's a top bloke and certainly good value!

J.

Andy Dry, now that sounds familiar Rob, does he have a nickname? whistling.gif

If anyone can help out, he's a top bloke and certainly good value!

J.

biggrin.gif Look john if i said "Screwloose" is looking for digs no one would help him would they ?, by the way he' got his eye on your Roll Top bath !!!

Rob

a sure dus inglish is mi second language owd luv..yorkshire at birth ,frum tarn by the grace of god

Thy sounds Jest like they meat Wicksy, me owd luv, hast thy bean doune ta barnsley markeet and bougt thee sum fresh tripe fer yockies snap between his spots at dayer ?

we usta live in rotherham thy knows ! our lads a reet yorkshire puddin' as well all potted beef and yorkshire cricket !

rob & karen

Thy sounds Jest like they meat Wicksy, me owd luv, hast thy bean doune ta barnsley markeet and bougt thee sum fresh tripe fer yockies snap between his spots at dayer ?

we usta live in rotherham thy knows ! our lads a reet yorkshire puddin' as well all potted beef and yorkshire cricket !

rob & karen

And I have been told I can be surreal at times .........

Malc Burton

Been asked which is the quickest/ best way to Bridlington from the North East anybody khow ?? Do you come down the A1 and cut across at York ?

Coming from the South

Head up the A1, (M1 will do as well, but not as many bad road works on the A1)

take the exit for the M18 towards Doncaster & Hull.

M18 runs into the M62, when you get to the bridge near Goole, take the first exit A614 and follow signs for Bridlington.

The Spa is located on the "South Shore/ South Beach" area of Bridlington near the harbour, check where you guest houses are located as the traffic system can be a bit confusing when you get there !

Coming from the West, get on the M62 and follow till the Bridge nr Goole

then follow A614 as above.

Rob & Karen

Been asked which is the quickest/ best way to Bridlington from the North East anybody khow ?? Do you come down the A1 and cut across at York ?

Coming from the South

Head up the A1, (M1 will do as well, but not as many bad road works on the A1)

take the exit for the M18 towards Doncaster & Hull.

M18 runs into the M62, when you get to the bridge near Goole, take the first exit A614 and follow signs for Bridlington.

The Spa is located on the "South Shore/ South Beach" area of Bridlington near the harbour, check where you guest houses are located as the traffic system can be a bit confusing when you get there !

Coming from the West, get on the M62 and follow till the Bridge nr Goole

then follow A614 as above.

Rob & Karen

QUICKEST WAY TER BRID IS BY HELICOPTER FOLLOWED BY IN DESCENDIN ORDER , MOTORBIKE ,CAR ,TRAIN , SCOOTER, BUS,BOAT, PUSHBIKE AN SHANK,S PONY biggrin.gif

Does anyone know Yvonne Nevins from Barnsley?

My new boss has just overheard me on the phone & heard that I was into northern soul.

His response was "Not you & all, my wife is obsessed with it, she's off to Bridlington Weekender next weekend"

Apparently she goes all over, Mexborough every bank holiday Sunday, etc. He dosent pay too much interest, as he dosent like it. Anyone know who she is, & can introduce me. Looks like I'd best be on my best behaviour too :thumbsup: Small world.

Kx

biggrin.gif Look john if i said "Screwloose" is looking for digs no one would help him would they ?, by the way he' got his eye on your Roll Top bath !!!

Rob

True. Good job you didn't say it then Rob!

We're all booked up but if someone else can help out, he really IS a top bloke! :thumbsup:

John.

True. Good job you didn't say it then Rob!

We're all booked up but if someone else can help out, he really IS a top bloke! :wicked:

John.

We'll be taking bets then John as to who he ends up with......at least your fan club will be in ,he's travelling all the way from Baisngstoke on his own !! Now thats nearly as much dedication as you, I'm not even sure if he really knows where Bridlington is !! i think he thinks its near Worksop :D

Rob & Karen

:lol: YOKKI OWD LUV ,AST THA GOT KIPPERS E-MAIL ADDRESS AV GOT SUM LYRICS HE MAY BE INTRESTED IN :)

I do me owd cock it's kipper.jackson@ sparrowpark/donkarass.com

just drop in a line but he nite teck a bit to get back to thee as he's on coil oil duty.

See ti to neet

Yocky

3rd Room Uderplayed, Rare and good.

Friday Night

9.00 Mick and Mo

11.00 Tony Hatfield

12.00 John Parker

1.00 Mark Etheridge

1.50 close

Saturday Afternoon

12.30 Tony Hatfield

1.30 John Alden

2.30 Mark Etheridge

3.30 John Parker

4.30 Close.

Saturday Night

9.00 John Alden

10.00 Glyn Sissons

11.00 Tony Hatfield

12.30 John Parker

1.50 Close

Sunday. To be confirmed.

any one know what time it finishes on sunday.

Sunday All dayer, deffo 2 rooms maybe some chin stroking rarities as well

Modern Room 3 til 9.30 10.00ish

3rd room to be confirmed but probably about the same time 3 to 9pm

Then everyone to the Main Room for the Big Finish, billed til 12 MIDNIGHT at least, But may go on slightly longer, last 2 hours plus ECSC lads playing anything that keeps the dance floor RAMMED and YOU in the building !!! :boxing:

Rob & Karen

And DONT FORGET TO WEAR A LOUD SHIRT !

couldnt read your reply.My old man had to translate.Well he did frequent the Bird Cage in Elsecar so hes more familiure with your lingo.Ionly wanted to know when it finished so i could work out how much boozing time ive got.

The Birdcage (or Budcage as it was known) were more Hoyland than Elsecar as I recall!

Popular place when I were a lad.

First time I heard 'Cool Jerk' was at the Birdcage.

I remember asking a local lad what it was... and he told me it was called 'Coo Ta!'.

Took me years to find a copy!

:boxing:

Sean

tha must be from Barnsley because us Sheffielders cant understand thee

yer very perceptive you dee dahs an norrat back o dooer when it comes ter sussin owt art . good guess am frum tarn biggrin.gif

ps look at top left hand of this post .it does give one a clue somewhat :lol:

Please note;-

ALL STALLS /RECORD DEALER TABLES NOW TAKEN & ORDERED.

PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP AT THE EVENT EXPECTING TO SELL IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE WHO HAS BOOKED. ALL TABLES NOW ORDERED AND SPACE DESIGNATED.

THANKS VERY MUCH

ECSC

All the Tarn crew are ready to go, the Mexborough Gang are ready too many giddy bus's are revving up and feet are jiggy!!( just like club trips when we were kid's) Not long now and we will all be there.

Don't forget the Southcliffe (oposite the Spa) has opened it's doors to us Friday afternoon. See you all there.

KTF

Yocky and Jx

All the Tarn crew are ready to go, the Mexborough Gang are ready too many giddy bus's are revving up and feet are jiggy!!( just like club trips when we were kid's) Not long now and we will all be there.

Don't forget the Southcliffe (oposite the Spa) has opened it's doors to us Friday afternoon. See you all there.

KTF

Yocky and Jx

thats handy avin a shop streight opposite pub wi meetin in dus it stay oppen while late :ohmy:

rob & karen

Now now old chap one should not be insulting one :ohmy:

Rob

Big Kev from Doni the soul legend, keeping the faith from 1967, has just donated some cd's to play at the Southcliffe on Thursday night and Friday afternoon how kind are soulful people? It's getting better by the minute and speading fast. Never mind Dover Sole bring it on with Bridlington Soul !!!!

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Edited by soulcrew

Big Kev from Doni the soul legend, keeping the faith from 1967, has just donated some cd's to play at the Southcliffe on Thursday night and Friday afternoon how kind are soulful people? It's getting better by the minute and speading fast. Never mind Dover Sole bring it on with Bridlington Soul !!!!

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Fookin hell Yock..... thought things were going a bit quiet from now on or i wished :lol: but the bloody phone as been manic the last couple of days...

lets bring it on though hey :rolleyes:

cant wait to crank that audio system up fri after

rob

Edited by Naughty Boy

Hey half a tarn is going!!!!!! it's like when Barnsley were at Wembley. Half of them that's ringing you have rung me !!! All good stuff, what a weekend we are all going to have. It might be the new Barnsley feast weekender. with Bridlington soul!!!!!!!! can't beat it wicksey Bring it on !!!

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Hey half a tarn is going!!!!!! it's like when Barnsley were at Wembley. Half of them that's ringing you have rung me !!! All good stuff, what a weekend we are all going to have. It might be the new Barnsley feast weekender. with Bridlington soul!!!!!!!! can't beat it wicksey Bring it on !!!

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Nah it the Brid Soul feast , there coming from all corners of the uk and a few from overseas too

rob

i also meant to put on my last post i have received mails from a couple of folks who can no longer make it , family reasons so in the spirit of what we are about we have offered them a full refund or tickets for next year.

So if anybody out there wants some pm me

rob

Edited by Naughty Boy

Source Advert