Bridlington "something New To Do 2 "

just been asked if i would post this

Dave Leedham who at the moment is having serious health issues

would like to attend Brid but he needs a lift back to the Halifax area Sun

so if anyone here attending that are going back sunday to roughly that area and would not mind give Dave a lift

please PM me

Rob

• Replies 369
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Went to the Spa last night

My daughter was playing with the East Riding Youth Orchestra

The whole venue looks and sounds fantastic

Those of you wise enough to book are in for a treat

See you there :thumbup::thumbsup:

Can't wait for this ,roll on Friday,really looking forward to it,a think every body I know is going ,well just about ,gonna be a cracker

Bazza

Long range Soul Forecast,

There will be long periods of sunny soul this weekend with a High directly situated over The Spa in Bridlington. :wicked:

ECSC

by the way we are not posting out any more tickets now, ordered tickets can be collected on the door, bring some ID. thanks.

Ours have all gone but dribs and drabs with Djs/ tickets sellers where they had been reserved and not picked up. PM us and we'll try and sort you out.

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley
Guest hurryup

All the Tarn crew are ready to go, the Mexborough Gang are ready too many giddy bus's are revving up and feet are jiggy!!( just like club trips when we were kid's) Not long now and we will all be there.

Don't forget the Southcliffe (oposite the Spa) has opened it's doors to us Friday afternoon. See you all there.

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Hope the Southcliffe is a big place, it's gonna be choca :wicked: . Pity them working there when a thousand soulies descend on the place :lol:

Guest the dukester

TICKET STATUS, WE HAVE 1 left now here, Glynn Sissons has 1 as well, PM us if you need them

Rob & Karen

After the weekend and tickets reserved not collected we have 4 left if you want them.

Dukesy & Julie

:thumbsup: HI EVERYONE ,,,JUST TO SAY IAM GUTTED ,,,UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES MEANS I WILL NOW NOT BE GOING TO BRID ,,,IAM GUTTED ,,,SO MINE AND JAYNES TICKETS ARE NOW AVALIBLE ,,, 2 TICKETS PM ME OR RING 07963697110 ASK FOR PETE :D ,,

SO SORRY BUT I NO ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEKENDER SO ALL HAVE A PINT FOR ME :ohmy:

:thumbsup: HI EVERYONE ,,,JUST TO SAY IAM GUTTED ,,,UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES MEANS I WILL NOW NOT BE GOING TO BRID ,,,IAM GUTTED ,,,SO MINE AND JAYNES TICKETS ARE NOW AVALIBLE ,,, 2 TICKETS PM ME OR RING 07963697110 ASK FOR PETE :D ,,

SO SORRY BUT I NO ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEKENDER SO ALL HAVE A PINT FOR ME :ohmy:

Sorry to hear that Pete, we've had quite a few asking I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling them mate

see you next year 26th, 27th ,28th June 2009

rob & karen

Guest hurryup

Mags dont worry about that they have a nice little terrace outside too :lol:

Rob

Rob, you've blown my cover now :) , I'll have to be careful what I say from now on :g: .

Suppose pony club's off this weekend or are you both dashing back bright and early Sunday morning.

Anyway, only three days to go, see everyone there :unsure:

Tickets for Bridlington Weekender 3 26th, 27th, 28th JUNE 2009 will be on sale at The Spa at the Sunday All-Dayer 29th of June and will be priced at JUST £20 for all those who have supported us by attending in person this year. :unsure:

We have a feeling this event will sell out even earlier once people have been to our MAGNIFICENT new venue, The Spa. :)

watch this space

ECSC

Hi Bazza

You'll be in trouble if Wendy reads this! Looking forward to a pint or two myself.

Us regular drivers have to make the most of the opportunity!!

See you both at Brid.

Ian

Hi Ian,shhhh,don't tell her,yep know what your saying,looking forward to Friday,I think its gonna be a corker,cya there

Bazza

Rob, you've blown my cover now :thumbup: , I'll have to be careful what I say from now on laugh.gif .

Suppose pony club's off this weekend or are you both dashing back bright and early Sunday morning.

Anyway, only three days to go, see everyone there thumbup.gif

No chance Mags . mum and dads weekend off

:lol:

Rob

The Spa Bridlington Weekender Something New 2 Do

only a few days to go

The yorkshire weekender by people for people

Right on brother !

weather forcast looking good for the weekend as well, bring you shorts as

night Nurse ,Sue and the gang will be repeating the

"keep the faith" fist building competition on the beach on saturday morning :lol:

The Spa Bridlington Weekender Something New 2 Do

only a few days to go

The yorkshire weekender by people for people

Right on brother !

weather forcast looking good for the weekend as well, bring you shorts as

night Nurse ,Sue and the gang will be repeating the

"keep the faith" fist building competition on the beach on saturday morning :lol:

TO RIGHT BUT THIS YR IT WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER SO BE ON THE BEACH SAT SEE YOU ALL THERE SOON

Sorry to hear that Pete, we've had quite a few asking I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling them mate

rob & karen

we are gutted we cant make it ,,,will miss u all ,,cus i had a great time last year ,,,and i no with this new spa the weekender just going to be top notch ,,,

good look to you all ..well done to the promoters ,,,,

still got the 2b tickets if u wont them ,,,send me a message ..

pete x

we are gutted we cant make it ,,,will miss u all ,,cus i had a great time last year ,,,and i no with this new spa the weekender just going to be top notch ,,,

good look to you all ..well done to the promoters ,,,,

still got the 2b tickets if u wont them ,,,send me a message ..

pete x

You will be missed Pete :lol:

Bazza

really looking forward to this ,usually go to whitby with richie and the lads & lasses from around clowne and mansfield areas ,but decided a change of scenery was in order this year ,see you all there

kev (big lad whos tamla t shirt bearly fits) :lol:

Ok Kev ill watch out for you and you can buy me a pint :D

rob

:lol: HI EVERYONE ,,,JUST TO SAY IAM GUTTED ,,,UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES MEANS I WILL NOW NOT BE GOING TO BRID ,,,IAM GUTTED ,,,SO MINE AND JAYNES TICKETS ARE NOW AVALIBLE ,,, 2 TICKETS PM ME OR RING 07963697110 ASK FOR PETE :lol: ,,

SO SORRY BUT I NO ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEKENDER SO ALL HAVE A PINT FOR ME :lol:

Arh dear Pete if you cant get rid, dont expect you will have a prob . let me have them and i will trade them in for 09 tickets no worries man :D

Rob

Arh dear Pete if you cant get rid, dont expect you will have a prob . let me have them and i will trade them in for 09 tickets no worries man :lol:

Rob

:D thank you rob u so kind ,,, thats what souls about ,,the brid crew ,,

iam going to miss havein a few jars with u all ,,,

only time i drink is at weekenders ,,,park the car up and away i go ,,,

have one for me rob ,,

thanks again ,,

pete :lol:

Guest YKSoulMan

rob & karen

Rob & Karen,

Hope all goes well. Sorry can't make it but look after Mr Vincent for me, we need him in August................lol.

All the best.

Steve B

Getting giddy now!!!!! We will be on our way tomoz. The Southcliffe is already Thursday night and Friday afternoon they have just called to ask how many? What a question. The East Coast Team have done a greeeeeeeeeeeeeat job. We are all heading for a belter of a weekender.

Safe travelling to everyone and see you all there.

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Long range Soul Forecast,

There will be long periods of sunny soul this weekend with a High directly situated over The Spa in Bridlington. biggrin.gif

ECSC

by the way we are not posting out any more tickets now, ordered tickets can be collected on the door, bring some ID. thanks.

Ours have all gone but dribs and drabs with Djs/ tickets sellers where they had been reserved and not picked up. PM us and we'll try and sort you out.

looking forward to this one , but unfortunally only 4 Frid n Sat ...DJ times ?

Andy

The dj times are further back in the thread. Will be nice to see you & Denise, theres quite a crowd going from York, am stopping with some of them.

Anyone, know who my bosses wife is, Yvonne from Barnsley? The description I've been given is, short spiky blond hair, been in to the scene for about 5 years, hangs around with a lass called Marion, who's husband is helping set up the gear on Friday. I just want to know who she is so that I can avoid her when I'm misbehaving whistling.giflaugh.gif

Two more sleeps thumbup.gif

Kx

Hi Andy

they are all there about 2 pages back mate, done in 3 rooms, they were posted over 2 or 3 days and I was having problems getting them in !

see you there,

Rob & karen

ps just picked up our lovely A4 , full colour 2008 weekender magazine from the printers.

we will be selling spare/extra copies of the mag @£2 each for the BlueBell Wood Childrens Hospice charity at the event, also had a limited run of 200 weekender posters done as well for the same cause !

Guest krawen

Getting giddy now!!!!! We will be on our way tomoz. The Southcliffe is already Thursday night and Friday afternoon they have just called to ask how many? What a question. The East Coast Team have done a greeeeeeeeeeeeeat job. We are all heading for a belter of a weekender.

Safe travelling to everyone and see you all there.

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Hi Yocky,

Is there anywhere to sit outside the Southcliffe as i will have one of the dogs with me (It's his first weekender :thumbsup: ) Both me and Pete Taylor will be making our way to Brid tomorrow afternoon. ,so what time are you going to the pub.

All the best

Steve B

Hi Andy

they are all there about 2 pages back mate, done in 3 rooms, they were posted over 2 or 3 days and I was having problems getting them in !

see you there,

Rob & karen

ps just picked up our lovely A4 , full colour 2008 weekender magazine from the printers.

we will be selling spare/extra copies of the mag @£2 each for the BlueBell Wood Childrens Hospice charity at the event, also had a limited run of 200 weekender posters done as well for the same cause !

nice one, as you know having originally set up yksoul with Nick Beilby n raising money for charity through our love of soul is very dear to me -so well done you-your posters are exceptional (based on old artwork advertising excursion trains to Bridlington in the 30s?)

nice one, as you know having originally set up yksoul with Nick Beilby n raising money for charity through our love of soul is very dear to me -so well done you-your posters are exceptional (based on old artwork advertising excursion trains to Bridlington in the 30s?)

Hey Andy

we are give the YKsoul Charity dayer , we are letting Marie stuff the flyers in our Proggie Fri afters besides a few other things we are going to do for them to hepl them push it

Rob

Hi Yocky,

Is there anywhere to sit outside the Southcliffe as i will have one of the dogs with me (It's his first weekender :thumbsup: ) Both me and Pete Taylor will be making our way to Brid tomorrow afternoon. ,so what time are you going to the pub.

All the best

Steve B

Hi Steve, Karen and your souldoggy

Yes there is a verander out side the Southcliffe with a seating area. Hopefully we be down early evening. Will be nice to have a pint, bonio, and a natter. See you tomoz.

Safe Travelling to all

KTF

Yocky and Jx

PS Forrest home and away 6 point start for Barnsley next season!!! Oh nearly forgot Derby home and away that's 12 points total start for Barnsley phew!!!!

Guest krawen

Hi Steve, Karen and your souldoggy

Yes there is a verander out side the Southcliffe with a seating area. Hopefully we be down early evening. Will be nice to have a pint, bonio, and a natter. See you tomoz.

Safe Travelling to all

KTF

Yocky and Jx

PS Forrest home and away 6 point start for Barnsley next season!!! Oh nearly forgot Derby home and away that's 12 points total start for Barnsley phew!!!!

:thumbup:

Yep agree with the first 6 points.

See you tomorrow evening then ( don't forget the good boy chocs )

Steve B

Andy'

Just working on next years flyer, will be on a similar theme, but with my design exclusive to us and quite unique. We've had loads of compliments on the flyer which shows the old(er) Spa which burnt down in january 1932 and was actually the 2nd Spa to burn down !

The building we are now using was re-build in 1932 to replace the Royal Hall and was completed in just 52 days !!!! opening in July 1932 ohmy.gif

Its taken 3 1/2 years to refurbish, under-pin and totally modernise for the 21st cent. :lol:

Good stuff, the more we can raise for Yorkshire charities the better, if you thought the flyer was good just wait til you see our weekender magazine ! wink.gif

Rob & Karen

spa-fire.jpg

https://www.eastriding.gov.uk/leisure/touri...pa/history.html

just been asked if i would post this

Dave Leedham who at the moment is having serious health issues

would like to attend Brid but he needs a lift back to the Halifax area Sun

so if anyone here attending that are going back sunday to roughly that area and would not mind give Dave a lift

please PM me

Rob

Well thats Dave Sorted by a very kind SS'er :lol: who is going to go out of his way to help Dave

Cheers Mate thumbsup.gif

Rob

Edited by Naughty Boy

Here we are at last!!!!!! Just going to pack up and we will be on our way when we have picked our little traveller up.

Just done my last minute shopping in Morrisons, and it's even buzing in there. Some of the staff are coming to Brid and can't wait to finish their shift. :yes:

Just wondered if the Soul Doctor ( he's got soooooooooo much soul medication) is coming with the Night Nurse and Sister Sue??

Hope everybody has a safe journey. :thumbup:

See you all there at the happening !!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Take care

Yocky and Jx

Source Advert