Just Need To Check Current Value Of - Natural Four - I Thought You Were Mine - Abc Stock Copy

Mark Bicknell

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

JM's latest shows it at £350. A few have gone through e-bay over the last few years at variable prices, in variable conditions, both issue and demo and the Boola Boola issue, but nothing quite reaching £350.

Cheers Jaco, I have the book but just wanted to check really, thought your valuation was about it's money myself prior to asking the question, really was unsure which was the hardest between the Issue and Demo but I don't think there is a lot in it value wise?

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Some people will probably say I priced it too cheap but in the real world, who really believes it's worth £350?

I got 8 customers who believe it.

Sold 8 in the last 8 years, 4 of each, 4 demo and 4 stock.. all between £350 and £400 and looking at the buyers none of them strick me as being "lazy"....Neil Brown, Guillo Armelli, Dennis Strauss etc, etc all seem to be seasoned collectors..certainly not lazy but do like their records MINT or close.

Social source share

I got 8 customers who believe it.

Sold 8 in the last 8 years, 4 of each, 4 demo and 4 stock.. all between £350 and £400 and looking at the buyers none of them strick me as being "lazy"....Neil Brown, Guillo Armelli, Dennis Strauss etc, etc all seem to be seasoned collectors..certainly not lazy but do like their records MINT or close.

Nobody said Mark's copy wasn't mint, I still think it should be £200 in ex or mint.

Social source share

Nobody said Mark's copy wasn't mint, I still think it should be £200 in ex or mint.

Pete,

Absolutely agree 100%. I think it should be £200 and anyone wanting to sell copies at that price, I'll certainly buy them.

Social source share

Who said I was selling it?....lol like I said just wanted to confirm price before we start to off load this 25 count box....lol now that is a joke honestly.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Mark, as you are a man of good taste, do the best thing and get the original Natural Four LP, all of which is brilliant from start to finish.

And make sure you play the LP BEFORE the next jock with the original 45 in his box , as a show of force to both the "couldn't be arsed carrying LP's about" brigade as well as the "you can't play LPs out" brigade !

:D

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Mark, as you are a man of good taste, do the best thing and get the original Natural Four LP, all of which is brilliant from start to finish.

And make sure you play the LP BEFORE the next jock with the original 45 in his box , as a show of force to both the "couldn't be arsed carrying LP's about" brigade as well as the "you can't play LPs out" brigade !

:D

Spot on, the album is great :) And save yourself a few hundred quid as well !

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Before they had "boot sales" there used to be saturday afternoon "fetes", I remember buying that album at a church fete in 1981 or 1982 for 5p. Still no idea how it got there.

I still do jumble sales and charity shops and get the odd nice bit.

That was a nice find though Pete, even better at todays prices.

What was its sale price back then, not being that old ? :D

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

I still do jumble sales and charity shops and get the odd nice bit.

That was a nice find thouh Pete even better at todays prices.

What was its sale price back then, not being that old ? :D

I sold it for £5 about 6 months later, thats all I can remember - but that copy floated around here for ages til my mate John bought it in about 1991 - for £5!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert