Solid Hit Soul Now @ City Pride Ec1

Shsdave

thumbup.gif Sounds good to me.

Working near Victoria on friday and got a lift back to Medway after.

Sorted. :ohmy:

-Kev

"CREAM CRACKER" 22nd March Rothwell Town FC, Rothwell, KETTERING

£4 OTD. 7.30-1.00 DJ's - Mark D, Kevin Kent, Trev Davison, John McDade, Kev Such.

Edited by KevinKent
  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest CapitolSC

Des Parker will be kicking off at 8pm & don't expect yer nice slowies etc that eases people into the evening . Des is champing at the bit so expect full on Northern straight from the off. I know that he's got some new stuff that he's dying to play & personally I can't wait to hear them.

That's what I like to hear "UPTEMPO" from the off biggrin.gif

If you're coming straight from work or just wanna have a few beers before hand, decent pub grub is available downstairs.

Excellent news too, see you tomorrow early on :thumbsup:

Des Parker will be kicking off at 8pm & don't expect yer nice slowies etc that eases people into the evening . Des is champing at the bit so expect full on Northern straight from the off. I know that he's got some new stuff that he's dying to play & personally I can't wait to hear them.

That's what I like to hear "UPTEMPO" from the off :P

If you're coming straight from work or just wanna have a few beers before hand, decent pub grub is available downstairs.

Excellent news too, see you tomorrow early on beer.gif

Looking forward to seeing you over at long last, keep Mr T on halves of shandy as the last time he was at SHS a couple of pints was all it took for him to become rowdy & dancing on the tables :thumbsup: ........................Ok he was tired & weary :D:yes:

Just a couple of days to go to the next Solid Hit & from the amount of phone calls & pm's I've had I think that this could be a packer so get there early & if you're travelling any distance do give me a call on the day to guarantee entry. This isn't the bullshit that you hear about "packed venues"etc, it's an honest assessment. Anyway if that isn't enough to get you there early then the quality of the music should be. We have 5 hours & intend to fill that time with quality underplayed 60s Northern along with current big tunes & some class classics. Des Parker will be kicking off at 8pm & don't expect yer nice slowies etc that eases people into the evening . Des is champing at the bit so expect full on Northern straight from the off. I know that he's got some new stuff that he's dying to play & personally I can't wait to hear them.

If you're coming straight from work or just wanna have a few beers before hand, decent pub grub is available downstairs. Beer is competitively priced ( I think) for a centrally located venue with a real ale pump (hopefully with beer waiting to flow)

It's been 8 months since the last Solid Hit & personally I can't wait to get started again :thumbsup:

Sorry I won't be able to make this but hope it's a stormer you deserve it thumbsup.gif:yes:

See you soon :P

From your favorite stalker.................

QoFxx

Guest CapitolSC

Looking forward to seeing you over at long last, keep Mr T on halves of shandy as the last time he was at SHS a couple of pints was all it took for him to become rowdy & dancing on the tables :thumbsup: ........................Ok he was tired & weary :Dbeer.gif

Me too. Shandy it is! Jack Daniels for me :D

Good luck Dave, hope it's a blinder!!

Would love to come along Dave but just got too much on, my birthday today & djing at Bournemouth on Saturday, ain't quite got the enegy to do three in a row.

Will deffo try to make the next one, you're a top man with the right NS ideals!

Simon :ohmy:

Good luck Dave, hope it's a blinder!!

Would love to come along Dave but just got too much on, my birthday today & djing at Bournemouth on Saturday, ain't quite got the enegy to do three in a row.

Will deffo try to make the next one, you're a top man with the right NS ideals!

Simon :lol:

Thanks for good wishes from everyone, it's very much appreciated :ohmy: (happy birthday Simon have a good one mate :lol: ) I'm just glad we've got Solid Hit back up & running & am looking forward to a night of top music with top people thumbsup.gif

A bit late in the day but just had a phone call requesting directions so in case anybody else needs 'em.

From Farringdon station: Turn right out of the station & at the end of the road turn right onto Farringdon Road. A few minutes walk will bring you to a crossroads with Clerkenwell Road. You are there! Look to your right & set back from Farringdon road is the City Pride on Farringdon Lane

If coming from Kings Cross or Chancery Lane walk down/up Grays Inn Road until you come to Clerkenwell Road, turn down there & you will come to Farringdon Road & the City Pride will be opposite you.

For those who appreciated the flesh pots of Kings Cross when we were at Oneils you will be pleased to know there is a topless bar very close to our new venue :ohmy:

I'm just about to go & meet Des so if anyone needs any info call my mobile.

Please don't call for info about the topless bar :lol:

See you all later, Lucy bring proof of your d o b I don't believe you're 40!!!!!

Dave

Source Advert