Ann Sexton-you've Been Gone Too Long

Mike Shawe

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone in Soul Source land have a clean copy for sell, at a reasonable price please!?

pm me if you can assist :ohmy:

Ann Sexton-You've Been Gone Too Long-77

I've got a yellow one, not really that clean though! Visually VG, plays through at VG+ after the first 10secs it's pretty OK. £45 inc postage if anyone wants it??

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Off on a tangent, if anyone collects her stuff, I have an interesting WD of her rare-groove pumper, 'You're gonna miss me' on SS7 (white and black one side, white and blue on the other!); and a beautiful black stock copy of her sublime, 'I'm his wife (You're just a friend)' backed with the dancer, 'You got to use what you got', which is worthy of scene spins...has anyone ever spun it out?

:ohmy:

Social source share

Off on a tangent, if anyone collects her stuff, I have an interesting WD of her rare-groove pumper, 'You're gonna miss me' on SS7 (white and black one side, white and blue on the other!); and a beautiful black stock copy of her sublime, 'I'm his wife (You're just a friend)' backed with the dancer, 'You got to use what you got', which is worthy of scene spins...has anyone ever spun it out?

:huh:

Used to play 'Youre gonna miss me' years ago. But I don't think I know the other one, would be interested in hearing it :ohmy:

Social source share

Colin Curtis - when it came out!

Mike

Social source share

Colin Curtis - when it came out!

Not surprised to read that...good slice of Soul that it is.

I find loadsa SS7 45's over here (including her LP regularly), but only x1 copy of YGTUWYG in almost 4 years. I actually included YGMM and IHW on compilations back in the late 80's early 90's...great set a pipes has our Ann.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Anyone in Soul Source land have a clean copy for sell, at a reasonable price please!?

pm me if you can assist :ohmy:

Ann Sexton-You've Been Gone Too Long-77

'i still love you' is only a tenner and equally as good....IMHO

Social source share

Guest the dukester

'i still love you' is only a tenner and equally as good....IMHO

Oh yes if not better.............has anyone got one for £10??

please :ohmy:

Social source share

Not surprised to read that...good slice of Soul that it is.

I find loadsa SS7 45's over here (including her LP regularly), but only x1 copy of YGTUWYG in almost 4 years. I actually included YGMM and IHW on compilations back in the late 80's early 90's...great set a pipes has our Ann.

:no:

Dave, which of her three LPs do you mean ?

If you have a copy of the first to sell, count me in .

Social source share

Dave, which of her three LPs do you mean ?

If you have a copy of the first to sell, count me in .

PM me what you realistically want to pay and I'll take it from there. Tokyo is great for finding rare albums...but...the well established rarities are seldom cheap.

thumbsup.gif

I have a selection of the popular Northern ones for sale on my site, including the Metros, Baby Washington, Spellbinders, Shades of Blue etc >>> HERE <<<

:huh:

Social source share

PM me what you realistically want to pay and I'll take it from there. Tokyo is great for finding rare albums...but...the well established rarities are seldom cheap.

thumbsup.gif

I have a selection of the popular Northern ones for sale on my site, including the Metros, Baby Washington, Spellbinders, Shades of Blue etc >>> HERE <<<

:lol:

I have a SEALED original copy of an ann sexton LP "the beginning" on sound stage 7, there is a corner cut and very slight dirt under some of the shrink, it looks like a very nice copy overall though (I haven't opened it though). Someone can pm me an offer if they are looking for that.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Source Advert