Have You Seen The These

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Shameful thing is the Taxman has to come first. Wonder how long i'd get for forgetting to settle up this years second installment? :huh:

Kev

Social source share

Shameful thing is the Taxman has to come first. Wonder how long i'd get for forgetting to settle up this years second installment? :D

Kev

After spending £550 for a record on Sunday i wasnt going to buy any thing else this month.

And then the Brown Bombers comes along. :D

Oh well i promise to have a quite month next month.

Hang next months my birthday :huh:

Social source share

haha Ted, I think you sold two of the records for him by advertising here. One thing I found is that no matter what ebay auction I point to, no matter how shady (I am NOT saying this seller is shady), posting about it here is instant advertising and guarantees more hits.

Either way, the seller is a nice guy, it's Brad Hales, the people's records guy whose store burned down recently.

Social source share

haha Ted, I think you sold two of the records for him by advertising here. One thing I found is that no matter what ebay auction I point to, no matter how shady (I am NOT saying this seller is shady), posting about it here is instant advertising and guarantees more hits.

Either way, the seller is a nice guy, it's Brad Hales, the people's records guy whose store burned down recently.

will have to call him about commision laugh.gif but these prices are for much better condition copies. some people myst be desperate

Social source share

So are the copies that aren't cracked, heat warped laugh.gif

Joking aside Peoples has a good rep and he sells as they are, this batch of records look poor by anyones standard but, he does point this out warts an all, the prices should be for mint copies IMO

Social source share

ironic that you mention his store burned down - check out the Dennis Edwards description:

Either side will incinerate a dance floor. g.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

ironic that you mention his store burned down - check out the Dennis Edwards description:

Either side will incinerate a dance floor. g.giflaugh.gif

Think that's the second Dennis Edwards for sale from this ebay seller.

I'm sure I've seen one for sale within the last year.

Social source share

A last an honest sellers description on Ebay but the prices :ohmy:

Larry Wright in mint is only £750 isnt it that what i would sell mine for :ph34r:

I sold a mint one for £1500 last year Ted and I'm cheap! Or was it 2K.

(I was selling for someone else under instruction though)

Social source share

A bit over top on the buy it now but he would accept alot less he knows the true value of these records thats why they're open to offers and hes already declined a few, He always manages to unearth some major tunes and ive always been happy with anything ive had off him.

I dont blame him for trying it on, its up to the buyer to judge for himself whether its worth it or not, and we all know theres people out there on ebay that will pay OTT on poor condition records, this is the DJ market that drives these poor pieces way higher than they should be, it happens all the time. A collector would'nt touch these I picked a mint Dennis Edwards up for a lot less than $4k only a few years back they do come to the market.

That said You cant do more than put multiple pics, sound clips, and open to offers its sound business he knows he'll get more selling this way than putting them on here for us all to pick the bones out of.

Top man in my opinion he often starts at very reasonable prices and lets the market decide the value.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert