Record Storage

Chalky

• Replies 21
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The 9 litre ones are really good but the 18 litre ones need you to put some card between the two rows of records or they are hard to sort through as they get interlinked. There good value all the same.

Social source share

The 9 litre ones are really good but the 18 litre ones need you to put some card between the two rows of records or they are hard to sort through as they get interlinked. There good value all the same.

I thought about the 18L one Ged but realised there is no seperation so ordered a couple of the 9L 100 capacity ones to try out.

Social source share

They look great.

I use the old Schweppes wooden boxes which singles fit into perfectly, but they are so heavy! (plus you dont get a dust free cover)

P :thumbup:

Social source share

Thanks for posting that up Chalky... all ordered that should keep the misses off me back!!! :thumbsup:

you should contact them see if that give you a bit of discount for marketing...

Well thety turned up today.. 10 boxes to get me self started..

Trouble is I never really thought about it, I should have got them in differnt colours - red Motown - blue 70's - green R'n'B and so on.. Sad I know rolleyes.gif

and I feel i'm in a differnt league to a train spotter :lol:

Thanks for that Chalky they look like they will do the job.. :shhh:

They measure 8.5 inches in side so a bit of play not a problem if you are keeping them in doors but maybe not good if your taking them out to sell records out of..

How sad am I i'm looking forward to staying in Saturday niight now no.gif:ohmy::D

Social source share

I had two for singles and one for lps arrive the same day as despatch. Gotta say better than I imagined.

These are for home storage so the little bit of play not an issue really, more than happy with them and they can go anywhere.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

You can get them in staples same price without waiting for the postman bought some a couple months ago

Social source share

You can get them in staples same price without waiting for the postman bought some a couple months ago

they aren't the same price in staples, they are 10% cheaper if bought on line and next day delivery. And every Staples I've been in don't have the extra large lids needed for records :boxing:

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Thanx for that Chalky

Been lookin for something like this for ages, just ordered the 35 litre one ..

Now i can get all my bait for work in one box laugh.gif

Social source share

I also use A4 photo copy boxes but someone told me you can get the white cardboard ones the same size as schweppes boxes with a lid like the USA ones. Cannot find out where to get them from in the UK, any help??????

The Man In Black

Social source share

I also use A4 photo copy boxes but someone told me you can get the white cardboard ones the same size as schweppes boxes with a lid like the USA ones. Cannot find out where to get them from in the UK, any help??????

The Man In Black

Dave,

This fella had some on Ebay,

RECORD STORAGE BOX FOR 7" VINYL SINGLES-HOLDS 230 - 250 Item number: 220246312515

Dave f...........

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert