Timeless Legend

Guest Bearsy

Anyone got a copy for sale as i would like one please,

dont forget there is a credit crunch and no one has got any money and you the seller must be pretty skint and need some dosh so will part with your copy very cheaply to me as im skintish too :thumbsup:

Thanks

Bearsy

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dr Pickles

New tactic

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!"

kenny_craig_02.jpg

"You the seller, dont forget there is a credit crunch and no one has got any money and you the seller must be pretty skint and need some dosh so will part with your copy very cheaply to me as im skintish too"

Like it :D

Doc

Social source share

Actually looks quite like Mr Bear the picture above, or at least last time I saw him at Wilton. :D

An expensive one Matey, may be worth your time hassling a fwe of the old Modern guys that dont do much these days as a healthy offer may encourage them to stick to their downloads and sell the vinyl.

Sure Mr Murray can put you onto a few potentials, failing that email me and I can contact a couple of people I know. No promises though as I think a few sold last time one went for a decent sum.

Social source share

Actually looks quite like Mr Bear the picture above, or at least last time I saw him at Wilton. :)

An expensive one Matey, may be worth your time hassling a fwe of the old Modern guys that dont do much these days as a healthy offer may encourage them to stick to their downloads and sell the vinyl.

Sure Mr Murray can put you onto a few potentials, failing that email me and I can contact a couple of people I know. No promises though as I think a few sold last time one went for a decent sum.

Yeah i know its not a cheapy Jock but needs must and im sick of listening to it on cd and want to own one of the bloody things now biggrin.gif best i get on to that disco bunny Murray and see what he can find me but please feel free to ask around for me though Jock thumbsup.gif hows you anyway all good i hope thumbup.gif

Social source share

New tactic

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!"

kenny_craig_02.jpg

"You the seller, dont forget there is a credit crunch and no one has got any money and you the seller must be pretty skint and need some dosh so will part with your copy very cheaply to me as im skintish too"

Like it :)

Doc

shades.giflaugh.gif how you doing Chris you ok mate thumbup.gif

Social source share

Well blow me down with a feather....you guys FINALLY getting into some decent 70s soul thumbup.gif

not finally Steve i put this up as a want a long time ago with no luck but now its really something i just have to have (at a credit crunch price of course :) ) top tune indeed sir thumbup.gif

Social source share

you cheeky tight git ohmy.gif:)ohmy.gif

MARK SHEPHERD Completed Details -£805.00 GBP :(:D:lol:

£700 my arse... :P

i fcukin wish..as I said a bargain off you??? like thats gonna happen ph34r.gif

cheers mate got the Pyramid today..daylight robbery....

best gasher

and Im not fat Im big boned and a foot short in height.

a grand.......a grand

sold mine for £700 a couple of months ago

hoodwinked again by some fat scottish geezer :no:

shep

Social source share

Didn`t I offer you a mint copy back then or maybe was somebody else g.gif ?

Marc

Not me Marc or i would of had it off you then as i had a good few quid after some sales but no one came up with a copy for sale

Bearsy

Social source share

Bet when ya mate Simon M see's this he'll be rolling out the usual 'got mine from Soul Bowl for a quid' story :thumbsup:

Tough record though so good luck with your search thumbsup.gif

Come on lads , after all , its all in black and white :lol: . Dave Raistrick found some of these early 80's and sold em for £30 , then Soul Bowl had em for £10 for years on the D section of the list :boxing:

Great record , too good for Bearsy ! :rolleyes:

Social source share

Come on lads , after all , its all in black and white :lol: . Dave Raistrick found some of these early 80's and sold em for £30 , then Soul Bowl had em for £10 for years on the D section of the list :lol:

Great record , too good for Bearsy ! :rolleyes:

You cheeky fook pig Murray boxing.gif you forget im to good for all these tunes and your just a disco bunny lost in a world of "i bought that in 1928 from soul bowl for 2 and 6" :g:

considering how much they are really worth its mind blowing to know what some have offered them to me for :thumbsup:

for fook sake someone must have a copy for sale at a realistic price :boxing:

Social source share

You cheeky fook pig Murray :( you forget im to good for all these tunes and your just a disco bunny lost in a world of "i bought that in 1928 from soul bowl for 2 and 6" :D

considering how much they are really worth its mind blowing to know what some have offered them to me for :D

for fook sake someone must have a copy for sale at a realistic price :yes:

HAHAHHA :unsure: .. I agree Mr Bearsy Wearsy , this record is well over priced these days , as is Hamilton Movement , Joe Jama and Lee Fields ...Oh hold on they are on your wants list too :lol:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Source Advert