Rugby Soul Club - All-niter

Sorry Girls

Don't think were gonna be able to make it this time, it's my Mum's 70th Birthday which wouldn't be so bad coz I could have taken her out for an early tea and then 2 hours later would be there but we've also got Curtis's best mates 18th and as he's like my other son I really don't think I can miss it.

Hope you have a great night well I know you will, make sure you all misbehave and with a bit of luck we'll make the next one.

See you all soon.

Sharon

• Replies 173
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

Sorry Girls

Don't think were gonna be able to make it this time, it's my Mum's 70th Birthday which wouldn't be so bad coz I could have taken her out for an early tea and then 2 hours later would be there but we've also got Curtis's best mates 18th and as he's like my other son I really don't think I can miss it.

Hope you have a great night well I know you will, make sure you all misbehave and with a bit of luck we'll make the next one.

See you all soon.

Sharon

Shame you can't make it Sharon though i don't know what you mean about us misbehaving... :thumbup::lol:

Really looking forward to this! :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Bolox i just might make the effort and come up from Kent for this its been a while and i need a nighter to get life out me system :shhh:

:yes:

I wonder if talk talks going to come aswell? :D:no:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Don't worry, they'll be no life left in ya by the morning... :boxing:

We want talk, talk, we want talk, talk... :thumbsup:

Feels likes aaages since the last one! So excited! biggrin.gif

Dave Rimmer has kindly agreed to join us as resident DJ... :rolleyes:

Last all-niter of 2008

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

8pm - 6am - 10 solid hours of soul.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Molly, Matt Smart, Brett Smith, Rob Smith, Dave Rimmer, James Trouble.

"Freestyle Room" - Clanger, Ganche, Roger Jackson, Gaz Lees, James Trouble, Winsford Steve.

£8 before 9pm...£10 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Large sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Nice line up, i hope James behaves himself on the night lol if any1 interested ive a spare seat speak to me offline billy

Up-date on the sound system.

We were down the Benn Hall from 10am til 2pm.

Their PA system was so manhandled by everyone who uses the place that it needed just about every wire hanging out of it replacing, some where almost bare wires.

It had obviously built up for a while.

For the technos...The reason why the interference didn't start straight away was because as the copper heats up in the cable, it expands and then the bare wires touch and produce the noise.

Although not many people seemed that bothered by it and it was only occassionally, we didn't want it to be imperfect.

Getting out isn't always that easy (money, babysitters etc) and when you make an effort to go somewhere, you want a perfect night.

Now the countdown...6 more sleeps... :thumbsup:

It looks like Phil Shields may be able to join us for a few hours, didn't you just know he would... laugh.gif

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

Their PA system was so manhandled by everyone who uses the place that it needed just about every wire hanging out of it replacing, some where almost bare wires.

For the technos...The reason why the interference didn't start straight away was because as the copper heats up in the cable, it expands and then the bare wires touch and produce the noise.

Although not many people seemed that bothered by it and it was only occassionally, we didn't want it to be imperfect.

Getting out isn't always that easy (money, babysitters etc) and when you make an effort to go somewhere, you want a perfect night.

Now the countdown...6 more sleeps... :thumbsup:

It looks like Phil Shields may be able to join us for a few hours, didn't you just know he would... laugh.gif

We'll look after him.....so we will. :lol:

Cant wait now!!post-2934-1225352850.gif got some new bits to play.

Looking forward to hearing your bits...(I think? :lol: ) Denise, and young Brett's too! Any chance of d.j times yet Sian? I'm quite into Little Willie Johnson (Lonliness) at the mo, so wouldnt want to miss James's spot either! biggrin.gif

Now the countdown...6 more sleeps... :lol:

So many girls around him ...he's so lucky ...i'm jealous :D !!!

Have a great night !

Thinking of you.

Guest Mrs Simsy

So many girls around him ...he's so lucky ...i'm jealous :D !!!

Have a great night !

Thinking of you.

:lol:

Really looking forward to Saturday. Never have a bad night at Rugby! no.gif

Looking forward to hearing your bits...(I think? :D ) Denise, and young Brett's too! Any chance of d.j times yet Sian? I'm quite into Little Willie Johnson (Lonliness) at the mo, so wouldnt want to miss James's spot either! :D

Im on at 9-10 and 3-4, thats all you need!! yes.gif:lol:

That Bearsy has some bleedin front calling me talk-talk :)

After the last time we hooked up down the 100 club for his Buffday, my ears were in such a bad way after his ramblings I had to have a replacement operation

trouble was, they used the ears off a pig , doctor checked me over and said "How are they Moggy can you hear OK"

I replied "Well the right one is ok, but Iv'e got a bit of crackling in the left"

thumbup.gif Boom Boom

See you lot on Sat as usual, Bearsy get your baldie arse there my friend, whats Ironside doing, is he attending this one.

Bit of a bummer finding out Rimmer has a permanent spot but there you go :lol: we cannot have everything perfect at Rugby :D

:D Only joking Dave, well done mate.

That Bearsy has some bleedin front calling me talk-talk :)

After the last time we hooked up down the 100 club for his Buffday, my ears were in such a bad way after his ramblings I had to have a replacement operation

trouble was, they used the ears off a pig , doctor checked me over and said "How are they Moggy can you hear OK"

I replied "Well the right one is ok, but Iv'e got a bit of crackling in the left"

thumbup.gif Boom Boom

See you lot on Sat as usual, Bearsy get your baldie arse there my friend, whats Ironside doing, is he attending this one.

Bit of a bummer finding out Rimmer has a permanent spot but there you go :lol: we cannot have everything perfect at Rugby :D

:D Only joking Dave, well done mate.

yeah, talk-talks coming! Can see a blinder of a night shaping up... biggrin.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Really looking forward to Rugby on Sat first time for me here and a couple of spots in the freestyle room so please be gentle with me. We should have a car full from Hednesford Staffs and I know some of our Wolves crew will be there as well so roll on Saturday.

Gaz Lees

You'll love it! :lol:

Guest Tim aka Bob

Dave Rimmer has kindly agreed to join us as resident DJ... :lol:

Last all-niter of 2008

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

8pm - 6am - 10 solid hours of soul.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Molly, Matt Smart, Brett Smith, Rob Smith, Dave Rimmer, James Trouble.

"Freestyle Room" - Clanger, Ganche, Roger Jackson, Gaz Lees, James Trouble, Winsford Steve.

£8 before 9pm...£10 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Large sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Oops, forgot about playtimes... :lol:

Main Room

8 - 9 Matt Smart

9 - 10 Brett Smith

10 - 11 Rob Smith

11 - 12 James Trouble

12 - 1 Dave Rimmer

1 - 2 Molly

2 - 3 Matt Smart

3 - 4 Rob Smith

4 - 5 James Trouble

5 - 6 Dave Rimmer

Freestyle Room

9 - 10 Ganche

10 - 11 Gaz Lees

11 - 12 Winsford Steve

12 - 1 Clanger

1 - 2 Phil Shields

2 - 3 James Trouble

3 - 4 Ganche

4 - 5 Gaz Lees

Looks like you'll have to jump between rooms 9 - 10 Delasoul... :lol:

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
Guest ktf mal

You'd better be there then. If you read the whole thread you will see that Sian paid for a professional Sound Engineer to put right the Benn Hall system. And he has.

Great, see you there :rolleyes:

ktf mal

Guest ktf mal

Malc, get to the back of the class, homework not done properly...

please see me on sat for detention... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I am not worthie.....on my knees begging for forgiveness11_2_114.gif23_146_27.gif

ktf mal

Oops, forgot about playtimes... :rolleyes:

Main Room

8 - 9 Matt Smart

9 - 10 Brett Smith

10 - 11 Rob Smith

11 - 12 James Trouble

12 - 1 Dave Rimmer

1 - 2 Adam & Molly

2 - 3 Matt Smart

3 - 4 Rob Smith

4 - 5 James Trouble

5 - 6 Dave Rimmer

Freestyle Room

9 - 10 Ganche

10 - 11 Gaz Lees

11 - 12 Winsford Steve

12 - 1 Clanger

1 - 2 Roger Jackson

2 - 3 James Trouble

3 - 4 Ganche

4 - 5 Gaz Lees

Looks like you'll have to jump between rooms 9 - 10 Delasoul... :thumbup:

Ha ha! Thanks honey....a dilemma for sure! x

Guest Mrs Simsy

Hope you all have a great night at Rugby , sorry we can't be there , because of Soul in the sun .Thanks for your support at Banbury .Best wishes ,Eddie

Enjoy the sun! :thumbup:

We'll all be on our best behaviour! :rolleyes:

Having crap week...................and its only Tuesday!

So looking forward to Sat, Rugby always good for lifting the spirits.............

Can only stay till 1am but at least I'll get to dance a bit to Mr Rimmer's spot before I have to leave.............. :lol:

Pick u up at 6.15 - 6.30 Neice?

Liane xx

Guest Mrs Simsy

Having crap week...................and its only Tuesday!

So looking forward to Sat, Rugby always good for lifting the spirits.............

Can only stay till 1am but at least I'll get to dance a bit to Mr Rimmer's spot before I have to leave.............. yes.gif

Pick u up at 6.15 - 6.30 Neice?

Liane xx

I've got groin strain from too much dancing apparently! rolleyes.gif It won't stop me from having a chuffing good time on Saturday! :D

What sweets are we having this time? I am partial to those flying saucers y'know! :lol:

Guest James Trouble

I've been sorting a box for the freestyle room the past couple of days. It's going to be a 100% non northern set from me in there. Tomatoes and rotten veg will not be available at the venue so you'll have to bring your own...

Edited by James Trouble

What sweets are we having this time? I am partial to those flying saucers y'know! :lol:

Got loads... :D

I've been sorting a box for the freestyle room the past couple of days. It's going to be a 100% non northern set from me in there. Tomatoes and rotten veg will not be available at the venue so you'll have to bring your own...

Look forward to hearing your spot James... :lol:

You Rugby girls never are - that's why we love ya !! Best,Eddie

Were we bad enuf on Sat... :lol:

As I've now stopped publishing Soulful Kinda Music I've decided to start a new line of sales. Therefore, for this Rugby allnighter only, tomatoes and rotten vegetables will be available in the record bar :D

Oops...

Edited by Simsy

Or alternatively folks, get yourselves into the main room for an hour of quality tunes from Matt Smart! :lol::D

Were we bad enuf on Sat... :lol:

Yes actually you were quite bad , you did push it , and seemed disappointed when we didn't eject you :lol: !! Best,Eddie

...Bunch of thugs....good job one is from refined Northampton..and just Rugby by very loose association :D ...Delxxxx

Source Advert