100 Club

Guest ruppy

Guest ruppy

just 7 days to go for Londons premier Nighter,a bus full of the notts possi coming down,who will be joining us on the night ?

see ya all sat

Mick H

• Replies 42
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

Myself and Marie will be there and a few friends who not been before are coming with us too as it will be my birthday on the Sunday so no better way of seeing it in than at the 100 Club,

its some Dj line up too yes.gif

Ady

Mick H

Butch

Mick Smith

Keith Money

does it get any better than that no.gif

roll on next week and see you all there :)

ps, yes i do accept drinks for my birthday :lol:biggrin.gif

Guest toby

Count me in as well,

no doubt ill be in the Blue Posts pub before the 100 club,

Bearsy's birthday.......i know you accept drinks,do you accept clip round the ears as well matey :thumbup: .

Call me Paul before Friday please so we can make arrangements etc.

As Stated what a line up as well Butch,Mick,Keith,Ady and Mick H cant be bad can it,we are all in for a treat me thinks.

Toby...

Nearly two months since the last one and I think everyone's well up for this. Donna's comments on Virginie's excellent flyer that I've just bombarded everybody with were rather interesting, if worrying.

"youve only got a little rounders bat mick H has a cricket bat. I would complain. But Keith and mick smith have boxing gloves and a bat beats gloves. Butch has a hidden nail in the end of his bat so i would watch out. that beats all of you - sneaky little monkey"

Guest in town Mikey

Its little bruv's birthday too. I cant make it now, so will have to see everyone at Cleethorpes, and you can remind me what a slacker I am. Speak of the devil.

Edited by in town Mikey
Guest Bearsy

Count me in as well,

no doubt ill be in the Blue Posts pub before the 100 club,

Bearsy's birthday.......i know you accept drinks,do you accept clip round the ears as well matey :ohmy: .

Call me Paul before Friday please so we can make arrangements etc.

As Stated what a line up as well Butch,Mick,Keith,Ady and Mick H cant be bad can it,we are all in for a treat me thinks.

Toby...

:( will do Toby on thursday probably thumbsup.gif

Guest Rich

Myself and Marie will be there and a few friends who not been before are coming with us too as it will be my birthday on the Sunday so no better way of seeing it in than at the 100 Club,

its some Dj line up too :thumbup:

Ady

Mick H

Butch

Mick Smith

Keith Money

does it get any better than that :thumbup:

roll on next week and see you all there :shades:

ps, yes i do accept drinks for my birthday :shhh::thumbup:

It does look a great DJ line-up indeed. Alas, I'm stuck in foreign climes at the moment so will have to make do with the weekender at Clegvegas.... :D

just 7 days to go for Londons premier Nighter,a bus full of the notts possi coming down,who will be joining us on the night ?

see ya all sat

Mick H

First visit to the legendary 100 club for me this Saturday, and seeing this lineup, i cant bloody wait.

Fair few of us popping down from up north, both sets of the pennines......counting down the days now!

P.S - any good places close by to go for a few jars beforehand?

Arron

Be good to catch up Ian and chat ssffl :D

:yes:

ps, will you have my medal with you :wicked::):D

:D:D:no:

Its little bruv's birthday too. I cant make it now, so will have to see everyone at Cleethorpes, and you can remind me what a slacker I am. Speak of the devil.

Catch you at Clegg Mike. :thumbsup:

I'll have to find out what Mark's birthday is in Chinese - ahead of our impromptu pavement Mandarin lessons, circa 5am .. :D

First visit to the legendary 100 club for me this Saturday, and seeing this lineup, i cant bloody wait.

Fair few of us popping down from up north, both sets of the pennines......counting down the days now!

Arron

The Blue Posts at the rear right hand corner of the block that the club's on. I'll let some of our resident alkys explain more.

Guest James Trouble

has JT hibernated?

Just been reinforcing my bunker, there's no signal that far under ground. See you Saturday, might have a couple of new faces with me from Soul Rev' in Chelmsford, they like funk Mick, bring your Innersouls :lol:

Guest Chris Waterman

see ya all sat

Mick H

Looks like I will be joining you Mr Heff...er...nan, jumping the train straight after the game, just need to see if Toby is able to meet us at Euston at 6...ish?

Guest Bearsy

The Blue Posts at the rear right hand corner of the block that the club's on. I'll let some of our resident alkys explain more.

come out of the 100 club turn left then first left and 100 yards on the left is the Blue Post pub and it always gets a good few pre 100 club soulies in there :lol:

Ady will you have any weekend passes for Cleethorpes with you on Saturday :lol:

Bearsy

come out of the 100 club turn left then first left and 100 yards on the left is the Blue Post pub and it always gets a good few pre 100 club soulies in there :lol:

Bearsy

Not actual passes but you can bung me and I'll enter your purchase into our highly efficient accounting system.

come out of the 100 club turn left - then first left and 100 yards on the left is the Blue Post pub and it always gets a good few pre 100 club soulies in there :lol:

Bearsy

.....head for the Weston and Rimmer, then left. :lol:

Arron

Blue Post is well cheap too! :unsure:

Edited by Maark
Guest toby

Looks like I will be joining you Mr Heff...er...nan, jumping the train straight after the game, just need to see if Toby is able to meet us at Euston at 6...ish?

Hi Chris yes the motor awaits your arrival at 6 ish same bar same place ill be the one NOT wearing a carnation,are you bringing the others with you,and no Micky Cruise is not surfing on the roof of the car while traveling down Euston Road :unsure: Give me a ring Chris.

Toby.

Guest Mrs Simsy

Think I'll pop along to this .. wink.gif

Can me & Smudge come as well? :rolleyes::thumbup:

.....head for the Weston and Rimmer, then left. :huh:

:wicked:

Really looking forward to Saturday. Can't wait for some soul after 7 nights raving! :lol::lol:

Blue Post is well cheap too! :rolleyes:

Sam Smiths (Tadcaster) - excellent yorkshire real ale and a nice link to

NORTH YORKSHIRE SOUL CLUB @ THE MAGNIFICENT RILEY SMITH HALL. TADCASTER nr YORK, FRID 22 MAY,

MAIN BALL ROOM (largest wooden sprung dance floor in UK) & UPSTAIRS RARE SOUL ROOM.

GUEST DJs MICK H & PHIL SHIELDS. FURTHER INFO, REVIEWS, PHOTOS ETC

https://www.imonmyway.me.uk/

Edited by andybellwood
Guest ruppy

Good to hear you and the funk possi are coming James,but will be keeping it truley 60,s .you know it makes sence JT

till sat

b,good

The H

Guest Mrs Simsy

Sadly Mick's had to pull out at short notice for family reasons but his benchwarmer Pete Hulat is going to cover one of the spots and we're sharing the rest out between the others, I think they've got enough records between them!

Really looking forward to tomorrow night! :unsure:

Guest andyrattigan

Sadly Mick's had to pull out at short notice for family reasons but his benchwarmer Pete Hulat is going to cover one of the spots and we're sharing the rest out between the others, I think they've got enough records between them!

I hope one of the other djs plays a few crossover and 7ts records in mick's absence. He usually plays a nice little 7ts section in the wee hours.

That being said the rest of the djs never fail to impress with awesome 6ts sounds.

I hope one of the other djs plays a few crossover and 7ts records in mick's absence. He usually plays a nice little 7ts section in the wee hours.

That being said the rest of the djs never fail to impress with awesome 6ts sounds.

No Problem Andy I will play a few for you as I love them as well.

Toby I will see you and Chris in the Blue Post for a pre warm up sherry.

Cant wait to get back to the 100 Club and I know both Sandra and Sheilah are really looking forward to it.

Sad to hear about Mick but Mr Hulat is a very very good substitute.

See you tomorrow

Keith

Guest Tom Walsh

Cant wait to get back to the 100 Club and I know both Sandra and Sheilah are really looking forward to it.

See you tomorrow

Keith

Cheers Keith, just been warming up in the record room :unsure:

Look fwd to having a beer with you tonight :lol:

Pete :lol:

Guest andyrattigan

See you tomorrow

Keith

cheers keith always enjoy your sets whatever the decade the records are from. See you there. :unsure:

Is anyone from the Harboro massive coming down, I could do with some flyers picking up from Elm Drive. Or anybody driving through?

Cheers

Ady

PS I'll be away from a computer for a couple of hours now.

But is it true about the bra thing Ady? :thumbup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

But is it true about the bra thing Ady? :thumbup:

:yes:

Tell my dad to stop being a big jessie & to pick you up after work so that you can come out to play! :)

Guest DonnaD

Is anyone from the Harboro massive coming down, I could do with some flyers picking up from Elm Drive. Or anybody driving through?

Cheers

Ady

PS I'll be away from a computer for a couple of hours now.

Ady asked me to say that he now has the flyers sorted. :thumbup:

Source Advert