Rugby Allnighter 13Th Feb

Guest Bearsy

Good day to everybody who went to RUGBY NITER on saturday. It was my first time there

on saturday and i can honestly say (no bulls**t just the truth) what a fantastic night i had.

I must thank " HARRY & DI CROSBY " because without my old mate 'H' i would not have

able to have gone. With being ill for so long i was in two minds weather to go or not, but

i am just glad i went. The hospitality was A1, i could not fault the people i saw old friends

plus the new people i met. I hopefully will come again, it was great THANK YOU RUGBY

until the next time i come again.

REGARDS

thenogger

It was our pleasure old mate, and was great to spend some time together once again, like i said nogger, if were going your going, i know where you live now lol, GIVE EM BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

• Replies 108
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

...... jesus i been going 27yrs and i dont think i had heard of or knew any of your set. Thats not to say if in time i hear them frequently enough i wont come to appreciate them but if i do it wont be for the same reasons i heard Tony Galla or Brooks Bros. or even the Deadbeats. Although when first played they was classed as newies but you just knew that they also had something special and i just dont hear that in todays new stuff.

Hi Daz

In responce to your postings here is Matt Smart's playlist from 2am - 3am

Montclairs – Hey you! Don't fight it - Arch

Chosen Few – Birth of a playboy - Canyon

Joe Simon – Just like yesterday - Irral

Spellbinders – Help me – CBS UK

Minnie Epperson – Grab your clothes - Peaock

Tams – Holding on – ABC Paramount

Explosive Dynamics – Whole lotta loving – Lemco

Steve Flannigan - I've arrived - ERA

Falcons – (I'm a fool), I must love you – Big Wheel

Chuck Jackson – Hand it over – Wand - Played for Margie Rimmer (RIP)

Owen Gray – Help me – Island (UK)

Jamo Thomas & His Orchestra – Stop the baby - Conlo

Little Gigi – I volunteer - Decca

George E Lee – Dance what you wanna - Kapp

Springers – Who you gonna turn to - Wale

Bobby Sansom & the Lightyears – The happiest day of my life – Acta

London and the Bridges – Keep him - Date

Garnet Mimms – Prove it to me – United Artists

Chuck Wright – Palm of your hand – Ember

Gwen Davis – My man don't think I know – SS7

Velvet Satins – Nothing can compare to you – General America

Sam Fletcher – I'd think it over – Tollie

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
Guest soul elite

laugh.gif ...True, I saw them too but I thought you were quite mean not letting the men see them,

I'm sure they would have been just as appreciative...yes.gif

The weekender's nearly fiished here...sad.gif

I've just took Webby and Kev to the station...in my dressing gown...one up on the time I took Keith Money in my slippers...laugh.gif

Only five of us left now.

Matt Smart's comp is knackered, so I will get him to do his playlist as soon as poss and post it up...thumbsup.gif

hypocrite.giftongue.gifThankyou ! I'll charge for a quick flash of them .... to go towards the £ 5,000!!!! tongue.gif

Hi Daz

Montclairs - Hey you! Don't fight it - Arch

Chosen Few - Birth of a playboy - Canyon

Joe Simon - Just like yesterday - Irral

Spellbinders - Help me - CBS UK

Minnie Epperson - Grab your clothes - Peaock

Tams - Holding on - ABC Paramount

Explosive Dynamics - Whole lotta loving - Lenco

Falcons - (I'm a fool), I must love you - Big Wheel

Chuck Jackson - Hand it over - Wand - Played for Margie Rimmer (RIP)

Owen Gray - Help me - Island (UK)

Jamo Thomas & His Orchestra - Stop the baby - Conlo

Little Gigi - I volunteer - Decca

George E Lee - Dance what you wanna - Kapp

Springers - Who you gonna turn to - Wale

Bobby Sansom & the Lightyears - The happiest day of my life - Acta

London and the Bridges - Keep him - Date

Garnet Mimms - Prove it to me - United Artists

Chuck Wright - Palm of your hand - Ember

Gwen Davis - My man don't think I know - SS7

Velvet Satins - Nothing can compare to you - General America

Sam Fletcher - I'd think it over - Tollie

Sorry I missed your spot Matt but as always top notch playlist mate :thumbup:

Well hello there wave.gif i'm alive , god i was ill yesterday laugh.gif sign of a good night oh yes , what a night , Sian & Dean , just better & better , was just so fab to see everyone all very special friends Del and all the Sslaas you all make me laugh so much biggrin.gif music in my very humble opinion was Top notch especially that "Young Bearsy lad" laugh.gif and Mr C , super sets was fab to meet Rachel.

Was so pleased Nogger had a fab time and great to meet lots of new fab friends Claire , Rob Moss , Glyn , Catriona and her guy biggrin.gif the lovely Christie and all the guys from over the water and all the Rugby regulars , for me just one of the friendliest BEST nighters in the world laugh.gif wish i could mention everyone , but you all know who you are love you all to bits and cant wait to come back. It was very sad without Dave & Margie , but a fitting tribute to such a lovely lady xxxxx

And last but by no means least my hubby Harry thanks darling for getting us there & home safe luv ya xxxx

If i've missed anyone , please forgive me , you know what i'm like "A big bubbly blonde sieve" hahahaha xxxx

Guest BigPaul

Spent nearly all nite in The Freestyle Room

Got to say for me all five DJs were bang on the moneyhatsoff2.gif

Absolute Qualitygood.gif Tune after Tuneyes.gif

Dont get much better than that IMOthumbsup.gif

Time spent in The Big Room top drawer tothumbup.gif

Great stuff

Best

Paul

Top night, really well attended, but and its a big but that i feel needs to be said.

This night could and should have been so much better. My problem and its only a personal issue and not intended to be a snide dig at anyone person, but why stick on a dj at 2am who's taste in music and general play list is as best could be described as being interesting and at worse utter rammell and the sort of stuff reserved for the "other room"

2am at any nighter should be reserved for the crowd pleaser not for the purist obscure 45 collector! you only had to look at the dance floor reaction for this to hold true, in fact there was a guy screaming in between sounds to "play some northern soul!!" and i have to agree with him that this set was NOT northern soul in the true sense of its meaning.

Hi Daz

I'm confused, very confused :g:

Now I've not been on the scene for anywhere near the length of time as you 'dazdakin' and never attended any of the big venues like Wigan, Torch, Stafford etc etc so I would never claim to have the knowledge that many of the people around have. Yet I'm looking at Matt's playlist and am struggling to understand your comments?? The playlist I'm looking at has plenty of classic dancers on it, is up tempo enough for most and it's rounded off with a couple of quality lesser known bits. Basically there's f*** all wrong with it and pretty much hits the spot of Rugbys main room music policy.....or am I missing something???

Adam.

PS. Springers and Explosive Dynamiks........awesome records :rolleyes:

I'm confused, very confused g.gif

Now I've not been on the scene for anywhere near the length of time as you 'dazdakin' and never attended any of the big venues like Wigan, Torch, Stafford etc etc so I would never claim to have the knowledge that many of the people around have. Yet I'm looking at Matt's playlist and am struggling to understand your comments?? The playlist I'm looking at has plenty of classic dancers on it, is up tempo enough for most and it's rounded off with a couple of quality lesser known bits. Basically there's f*** all wrong with it and pretty much hits the spot of Rugbys main room music policy.....or am I missing something???

Adam.

PS. Springers and Explosive Dynamiks........awesome records yes.gif

========

yes i thought there wasnt much wrong with that playlist,,,would have had me on the floor,,,Bobby Sansom a good tune too!

I'm confused, very confused :g:

Adam.

PS. Springers and Explosive Dynamiks........awesome records :rolleyes:

My sentiments exactly...coz i can remember being on the floor to most of Matt's spot..and have been on the scene..a tinsy bit longer as well....no for me ...all in all....i thought the niter was brill from start to finish...an awful lot of new faces there....from all accounts...the Freerstyle Room kicked ass...big stylee....luvved the Modern spot in the main room....Mandrill-My Kinda Gal......EJ Rice-Will You Be Coming Back...amongst others getting played....was musically right up my street...one thing i will say however ..that there seem to be more than normal ...punters who are very much oldies lovers....nothing wrong in that...horses for courses....but at Rugby....as Sian allows her DJs xcomplete control over what they play....it has become the norm to expect the unexpected....and to me ..it works perfectly well....cant wait till April...T...the theme Yellow darling..seeing as it is Spring darling....mmm?!.......Delxxxxxx

Guest stucheetham

what an excellent night, the atmosphere was electric, great people.The music in the freestyle room was just brilliant all night, massive thanks to sian for inviting me down to dj, see you at the next one.

Well thankyou Rugby,Sian & Co............LOVED IT.......

What a nighter that was among real good friends,enjoying quality music in both rooms(i was a bit spoilt for choice at times).

I cant fault any of the DJs they ALL give large and they did just that

Thanks must go to Melv who took over driving duties.....well done mate !!

Oh and Del,ta for the sweeties......very nice a big boost of energy on the way home,i found your Wine Gums(non bootleg ones) on the floor of the car......sorry babes,next time.

Didnt that sarf London bird "T" look very 60s in her new Thersa Airways outfit,very nice.

It was great to see Steve & Vicki Green at Rugby good people they are,

No downsides from me music was spot on in both rooms for me,like i said great friendly people,in a great venue makes a near perfect nighter,well done lets all do it again soon,

btw ......Kenny needs a new t shirt its not Backdoor Kenny no more it should read Front Door Kenny.only his time in an xxxl sizewhistling.gif

Dolly you looked wonderfull !!!

Toby

I don't do many NS niters these days except for at weekenders. I can see from Rugby threads over the years that you all feel it has a friendly atmosphere, and on the evidence of my half-dozen or so visits over the years, I'd most definitely agree with that. It has a really nice vibe and atmosphere.

It was great to be asked back by Adam & the crew to do the double-decking thing again.......a great chance for me to spin some of those 45's I rarely feature these days, and to be a bit risque with some of the other selections................big shout to you if you stayed on the maple to those too! Adam has always been about pushing things forward, so it would be completely wrong for me and him to do an hour which was totally on the safe side! Anyway, here's what we played to the best of my memory....one or two missing..............if you can fill the gaps, feel free!

1:00am – 2:00am (2+2 w/ Adam)

??? (Adam)

Cookin' On 3 Burners feat. Kylie Auldist – This Girl (UK Freestyle 7") (Adam)

Bobby Sheen – Something New To Do (US Warner Bros. 7") (Mark R)

The Boogieman Orchestra feat. Mel Hayes – Lady, Lady, Lady (Are You Crazy For Me) (US Boogie Man Records 7") (Mark R)

Ron Hall & The Muthafunkaz – The Way You Love Me (UK Defected 7") (Adam)

Soul Brothers feat. Joi Cardwell – Let It Go (Deep Soul Vocal Mix) (US Deep Soul/Nervous 12") (Adam)

Mental Instrum feat. Butch Quick – Always (US Emotive 12") (Mark R)

Blaze feat. Hunter Hayes – Why Can't We Live Together (Blaze Mix) (US Shelter 12") (Mark R)

Shazz – Innerside (???) (Adam)

Four Below Zero – My Baby's Got ESP (US Roulette 7") (Adam)

Magic Night – If You And I Had Never Met (US Roulette 7") (Mark R)

Keni Burke – Let Somebody Love You (request) (US RCA 7") (Mark R)

E.J. Rice – Will You Be Coming Back (US Platinum 7") (Adam)

Melvin Moore – All Of A Sudden (US Sky Hero 7") (Adam)

Mind & Matter – I'm Under Your Spell (US M&M 7") (Mark R)

Charles Johnson – Never Had A Love So Good (US Alston 7") (Mark R)

Bobby Womack – So Many Sides Of You (UK Motown 7") (Adam)

James Fountain – Seven Day Lover (US Peachtree 7") (Adam)

Prince Phillip Mitchell – I'm So Happy (US Atlantic LP) (Mark R)

Jeff Perry – Love Don't Come No Stronger (Than Yours And Mine) (US Arista 7") (Adam)

??? (Adam)

Cheers,

Mark R

Edited by Mark R
Guest kevnewry

Hi Daz

NO..... NEVER EVER HEARD ANY OF THOSE TUNES BEFOREwhistling.gif

FIRST CLASS MATT........................... thumbsup.gif

I don't do many NS niters these days except for at weekenders. I can see from Rugby threads over the years that you all feel it has a friendly atmosphere, and on the evidence of my half-dozen or so visits over the years, I'd most definitely agree with that. It has a really nice vibe and atmosphere.

It was great to be asked back by Adam & the crew to do the double-decking thing again.......a great chance for me to spin some of those 45's I rarely feature these days, and to be a bit risque with some of the other selections................big shout to you if you stayed on the maple to those too! Adam has always been about pushing things forward, so it would be completely wrong for me and him to do an hour which was totally on the safe side! Anyway, here's what we played to the best of my memory....one or two missing..............if you can fill the gaps, feel free!

1:00am - 2:00am (2+2 w/ Adam)

??? (Adam)

Cookin' On 3 Burners feat. Kylie Auldist - This Girl (UK Freestyle 7") (Adam)

Bobby Sheen - Something New To Do (US Warner Bros. 7") (Mark R)

The Boogieman Orchestra feat. Mel Hayes - Lady, Lady, Lady (Are You Crazy For Me) (US Boogie Man Records 7") (Mark R)

Ron Hall & The Muthafunkaz - The Way You Love Me (UK Defected 7") (Adam)

Soul Brothers feat. Joi Cardwell - Let It Go (Deep Soul Vocal Mix) (US Deep Soul/Nervous 12") (Adam)

Mental Instrum feat. Butch Quick - Always (US Emotive 12") (Mark R)

Blaze feat. Hunter Hayes - Why Can't We Live Together (Blaze Mix) (US Shelter 12") (Mark R)

??? (Adam)

Four Below Zero - My Baby's Got ESP (US Roulette 7") (Adam)

Magic Night - If You And I Had Never Met (US Roulette 7") (Mark R)

Keni Burke - Let Somebody Love You (request) (US RCA 7") (Mark R)

E.J. Rice - Will You Be Coming Back (US Platinum 7") (Adam)

Melvin Moore - All Of A Sudden (US Sky Hero 7") (Adam)

Mind & Matter - I'm Under Your Spell (US M&M 7") (Mark R)

Charles Johnson - Never Had A Love So Good (US Alston 7") (Mark R)

Bobby Womack - So Many Sides Of You (UK Motown 7") (Adam)

James Fountain - Seven Day Lover (US Peachtree 7") (Adam)

Prince Phillip Mitchell - I'm So Happy (US Atlantic LP) (Mark R)

Jeff Perry - Love Don't Come No Stronger (Than Yours And Mine) (US Arista 7") (Adam)

??? (Adam)

Cheers,

Mark R

Mark..you and Adam...really rocked mate....i danced my butt off to most of your spot..and the only reason i left the dance floor ..was to rest my sore knees.....cant wait till ya 2 do it again...xxxxx

FAB GEAR N GROOOVEY NIGHT FOR ME....DANCED ALOT .......DRANK ALOT... LISTENED ALOT ....TALKED ALOT.......

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ...LAUGHED ALOT WITH GOOD FRIENDS !

I GIVE IT MY BEST-SHOT BUT UNDERNEATH IT ALL IT STILL SEEMED PLAIN WRONG NOT SEEING MARGIE...SORRY BUT HAD TO SAY IT !

HOPE TO CYA SOON DAVE !!!

CPTN M

Hi Daz,

Bearsy was only on in the 'other' room.

Not the main room.

Understand where you are coming from in as much the 2- 4pm hours need to be banging to keep the atmosphere and dancers going.

That said the time I was in the main hall between 2 and 3 seemed just fine.

Cheers

Tabs

I never mentioned a dj by name as i know times can change just going on what was played at the hours i mentioned but mostly 2-3am. I think going on what the ad says it was matt but like i have already said its most defo not a pop at him in anyway at all, itsa just my opinion to give the crowd of any nighter the best chance of a top night is to load the hours of 1 through till 4am with monsters and not obscure mid tempo stuff........its just an opinion not a dig.

I'm confused, very confused :lol:

Adam.

PS. Springers and Explosive Dynamiks........awesome records :lol:

Mmm??? now i am very very confused, as thats not the set i heard as i can only agree with you that the list you got down here is in anybodys opinion a cracking play list, apologies to Matt, but i can even remember dancing to at least 10 on the list mentioned and it was most defo not the kind of........... i'm gonna say it........ garbage. Somebody else must also remember there was a guy his name slips my memory (well known) always wears a woolly hat, going really ape at this dj and shouting in between records "play some northern soul" now i did not agree with how it was being said but could understand where he was coming from.

Somebody else must also remember there was a guy his name slips my memory (well known) always wears a woolly hat, going really ape at this dj and shouting in between records "play some northern soul"

It wasn't Benny from Crossroads was it :laugh::laugh:

Jeez lookin at the list that Matt played how can you view Little Gigi "I Volunteer" as being midtempo i'd have an apoplexy if I attempted to dance to it :wacko:

Well there's no recs on Matt's playlist which I would call obscure or particularly midtempo really they're all recs that you can dance to and that I have heard and seen people dance to at dos :chinstroke: .

Suz

x

Guest woznotwos

Mmm....... I suppose calling it rammell was a bit strong and really did not mean to offend you but you seem to be very young and am guessing you not experianced a rammed nighter all night long playing proper northern soul where a nighter starts at midnight not 9pm and finishes at 8am with the same amount of people that was there at 2am and a packed floor. To be honest i have not either for at least 10yrs but how i would love those nights to return but they never will for many reasons and one is because of the start/finish times these days and for the life of me i cant understand why.

No i did not go into the other room, never been a fan of other rooms, as i see it you could have a dj playing your all time top 30 but for it to work you need atmosphere and to get that you need a few given ingrediants, a large venue which is packed to the rafters. Dont worry about what i say i am just old school that dont like change but it aint all about me is it.

Still had a great night just like i say in my opinion 1am till 4am was and still should be reserved for your top tunes that fill a dance floor whether they be predictable fav's or down right ultra rare they should at least be known...... jesus i been going 27yrs and i dont think i had heard of or knew any of your set. Thats not to say if in time i hear them frequently enough i wont come to appreciate them but if i do it wont be for the same reasons i heard Tony Galla or Brooks Bros. or even the Deadbeats. Although when first played they was classed as newies but you just knew that they also had something special and i just dont hear that in todays new stuff.

Hi had to leave early as had to be down south early for work and so missed the 2 to 3 spot. But im shocked as Matt usually does a crackin set filled with northern and bearsy in the other room had me dancin for an hour the last time he had a spot. Gah , wished i could have stayed to hear....very surprised.:ohmy:

Top Quality All niter ! as always...

Thanks to Dean & Sian for their warm welcome...

I was really happy to meet again my friends from Rugby , Matt , Phil , Johnny ,BACKDOOR KENNY, Jo , Irish & Sweden soulies...

I'm sorry Kev , the " grand chelem " is for us this year !!! very glad to meet you.

Life isn't always a beautiful story as i was aware about the lost of Margie. Sadness

I book my flight for the next one and this time , if i can , i will travel by car and by this way , bring you lots of french goodies for the sunday morning !

take care all of you thumbup.gif

loren

I think thats why people were surprised with your reaction.

Matt can deliver a good spot and that play list is as good as any.

Hope to see you out and about Daz, at the end of the day we all want a good time.thumbup.gif

Mmm??? now i am very very confused, as thats not the set i heard as i can only agree with you that the list you got down here is in anybodys opinion a cracking play list, apologies to Matt, but i can even remember dancing to at least 10 on the list mentioned and it was most defo not the kind of........... i'm gonna say it........ garbage. Somebody else must also remember there was a guy his name slips my memory (well known) always wears a woolly hat, going really ape at this dj and shouting in between records "play some northern soul" now i did not agree with how it was being said but could understand where he was coming from.

Guest kevnewry

Really pleased you enjoyed it,Justin! thumbsup.gif

This is possibly the best N.S. Event that l have been this decade....No messing...just got in from Rugby now but l will be back tommorrow to let you know my view and thank all my friends! thumbsup.gif

I'VE GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU DON THOMAS........ WAS THAT EARL VAN DYKES BROTHER DRIVING THAT 4X4 YESTERDAY MORNING......laugh.gif

Oh, forgot to say Matt, thanks for playing Jamo Thomas – Stop the baby for me, ace tune, right up my strasse!

till next time our kid shades.gif

Also on UK Chess as "i'll be your fool" biggrin.gif

old copy i used to play at Rugby

JAMO THOMAS - I`LL BE YOUR FOOL -

the one i play now

JAMO THOMAS - STOP THE BABY - CONLO -

Cheers mr Price,next time Ken

Edited by ken
Guest clanger v2

Also on UK Chess as "i'll be your fool" biggrin.gif

old copy i used to play at Rugby

JAMO THOMAS - I`LL BE YOUR FOOL -

the one i play now

JAMO THOMAS - STOP THE BABY - CONLO -

Cheers mr Price,next time Ken

I took a note of the I'll Be Your Fool track after Stu played it in the freestyle room.

Don't suppose you got it to sell have you Ken? whistling.gif

========

yes i thought there wasnt much wrong with that playlist,,,would have had me on the floor,,,Bobby Sansom a good tune too!

gotta agree with everything thats's been said - cracking set with quite a few Stafford tunes in it...

good job

I took a note of the I'll Be Your Fool track after Stu played it in the freestyle room.

The uk one as been in my sales for years,unlucky though Mats bagged that one.......funny though i have played it in 99% of my sets over the past eight years and Stu gets the credit laugh.gif

Thanks for a superb night at Rugby!! My third visit and for me the abs best. Thought music and atmosph. was brilliant in both rooms with a grt mix. thumbup.gif Really liked Dr Pickles stuff, Phil on top form , some cracking tunes from D Abott in the small room among others. Did not mind the modern bit at all that I think someone above refered to. Glad not all nighters need to follow a standard formula and with djs that plays what they want but just my opinion. Loren grt to meet you hope you hade a safe journey home. Thanks to Sian and Dean and others for a brill night !

When l post-up 'What Was Your Best 3 Weekends & Birthdays All Time' this will be in there for me. :thumbup:

The people,the place,the atmosphere,the friendliness,and of course the music were all sublime.

lt was an absolute pleasure to meet for the first time,Ang B,thanks for the card,love. The Happy Dancers,Nubes :thumbup: Manus, The beautiful Debbie(Soul Diva),Nikki(The lovely Bintofsoul),The Legend that is The Nogger,and my fellow Widnesian,Steve Smith(Winsford Soul) who had a great chat about people and times gone by,and Simsy, and how could l forget my first meeting with Incognito,both scarey and wonderful! :thumbup:And my first encounter with Jo (Brocky) was wonderful and one l shall never forget,she was a great laugh :thumbup:

Was great to see my Tabs and Ciarad and also Spirit there.Thanks to Ken for the lift to Sians...What a nice fella,great to see Kev-H,I recognised him this time,but never had time for much of a chat.Lovely to meet Harry for the first time and Di for the second as bubbly as ever as she smiled and took money off me rolleyes.gif Roz (Chelsea Girl) looked wonderful...and yes l did tell her,Jules36 was as usual one of the nicest people in there.

Was lovely to meet lsis(Carole) and Joy for the first time and thanks for my present of 'Proper Scouse' absoluely scrumptious and with the beetroot it was at triumph :thumbup: Great to see Clare S you there and lovely to dance next to you for Joi Cardwell..It wasn't me who requested 'Let Somebody Love You' although maybe l should have! :thumbsup:

Lovely to see Mr.Price and Theresa there,thank you for the bag of wonderful presents..You made the light up T,THANK YOU!

Thank you of course to the hostesses with the mostessees Sian & Dean....Wonderful event,great company,and us from lreland were all given free B&B.

And of course thanks to my very special friend Kevnewry with whom had me in stitches and l was laughing like l hadn't laughed for a long time...Kev what would l do without yer,mate!!?? :P

Was great to meet ya as well Webby albeight very briefly....lovely hug tho!!!!!!Delxxxxx

Webby i always smile when i'm begging for money :wicked:

Can i just thank everyone who dipped in there pockets and gave me money for Margies collection THANKYOU VERY MUCH xxxxxxxxxx

Guest soul diva

but Phillip did your new boxers do the trick?

and did you enjoy the faggots?

did you miss me laugh.gif

I missed you Kirsty

An allnighter is not the same without you.... hypo.gif

xxxx

Guest kevnewry

When l post-up 'What Was Your Best 3 Weekends & Birthdays All Time' this will be in there for me. thumbup.gif

The people,the place,the atmosphere,the friendliness,and of course the music were all sublime.

lt was an absolute pleasure to meet for the first time,Ang B,thanks for the card,love. The Happy Dancers,Nubes thumbup.gif Manus, The beautiful Debbie(Soul Diva),Nikki(The lovely Bintofsoul),The Legend that is The Nogger,and my fellow Widnesian,Steve Smith(Winsford Soul) who had a great chat about people and times gone by,and Simsy, and how could l forget my first meeting with Incognito,both scarey and wonderful! :thumbup:And my first encounter with Jo (Brocky) was wonderful and one l shall never forget,she was a great laugh thumbup.gif

Was great to see my Tabs and Ciarad and also Spirit there.Thanks to Ken for the lift to Sians...What a nice fella,great to see Kev-H,I recognised him this time,but never had time for much of a chat.Lovely to meet Harry for the first time and Di for the second as bubbly as ever as she smiled and took money off me rolleyes.gif Roz (Chelsea Girl) looked wonderful...and yes l did tell her,Jules36 was as usual one of the nicest people in there.

Was lovely to meet lsis(Carole) and Joy for the first time and thanks for my present of 'Proper Scouse' absoluely scrumptious and with the beetroot it was at triumph thumbup.gif Great to see Clare S you there and lovely to dance next to you for Joi Cardwell..It wasn't me who requested 'Let Somebody Love You' although maybe l should have! thumbsup.gif

Lovely to see Mr.Price and Theresa there,thank you for the bag of wonderful presents..You made the light up T,THANK YOU!

Thank you of course to the hostesses with the mostessees Sian & Dean....Wonderful event,great company,and us from lreland were all given free B&B.

And of course thanks to my very special friend Kevnewry with whom had me in stitches and l was laughing like l hadn't laughed for a long time...Kev what would l do without yer,mate!!?? thumbsup.gif

JESUS WEBBY YOU HAD ME IN TEARS READING THAT........tongue.gif .......... CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK WHEN THE CARERS ALLOWANCE KICKS INbiggrin.gif ..... I MISSED YA KIRSTY BUT NOT HALF AS MUCH AS FRANK WHO SAID TO ME "WHERES THE ONE WITH THE TI*Slaugh.gif ....................... LOREN HOW DID I FORGET YOU, PROBABLY BECAUSE WATCHING IRELAND GET MAULED BY THE FRENCH IN THE COMPANY OF A FRENCH MAN WAS HARD TO TAKE........ YOUR A TOP BLOKEthumbup.gif

JESUS WEBBY YOU HAD ME IN TEARS READING THAT........tongue.gif .......... CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK WHEN THE CARERS ALLOWANCE KICKS INbiggrin.gif ..... I MISSED YA KIRSTY BUT NOT HALF AS MUCH AS FRANK WHO SAID TO ME "WHERES THE ONE WITH THE TI*Slaugh.gif ....................... LOREN HOW DID I FORGET YOU, PROBABLY BECAUSE WATCHING IRELAND GET MAULED BY THE FRENCH IN THE COMPANY OF A FRENCH MAN WAS HARD TO TAKE........ YOUR A TOP BLOKEthumbup.gif

Have just had a cold chill run down my spine laugh.gif

Think I'll have to keep em well and truly under wraps next time I'm in Rugby wink.gif

:wicked::lol::P

Got the US Conlo 45 if you're still after it Allan :lol:

Not been to a Rugby alnighter for a long time but am glad that Gilly and I decided to pop over for a few hours.

Nice to catch up with so many people - I did start to list everyone but thought would leave it as this so I don't forget anyone. However it was good to catch up with Julie and Rob over from Canada.

Really enjoyed the other room which is where I spent a lot of time.

Well done to Sain, Dean and everyone else involved thumbsup.gif

Edited by Nicola

Please no in jokes... :ohmy:

Who is the dad then????

A pm please you can't print it here... :ohmy:

Glad to see such feedback for such a great promotion..

Dont worry Steve, it s just Kirsty had a bit of a fettle with Sians dad when she came down to the last Rugby. :shades:

I had a lovely time but I wish they d turn that music down while I m trying to socialise... anyone would think it was an alllnighter!

Lovely to get the end of the Rottweller story from the comedy duo of Pugh and Onions, I m not convinced that a dog can reverse down a ladder, but I trust ya Ken .

Lots of fantastic people, terrible tales and misbehaving, what more could you want from a night out? Thanks Sian and Dean.xxxxxxxxxx

Source Advert