Roll Up, Roll Up! - Fancy A Picture Quiz Later Tonight?

Godzilla

• Replies 206
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest JIM BARRY

I remember the tune! Just didn't know who it was. Excellent!

However you lose five points for deviation. Bit like Mr Barry come to think of it...

HAT OFF FOR THE PICTURES OF WRONG ANSWERS . BRILLIANT :hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2:

Social source share

BAY BROTHERS THEN

Yayyyyyy!

The Bay Brothers. On Millennium Records same as Meco's disco version of Theme from Star Wars and two other tunes on the label

Formerly known as One Way and some members in the Expressions. Winstanley played "Round and Round in Circles" on EMI by the Expressions.

From San Francisco Ca (The Bay Area anyone?). Cover of Motown song by Jr Walker. 80s (not 70s OR 60s) .

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

Yayyyyyy!

The Bay Brothers. On Millennium Records same as Meco's disco version of Theme from Star Wars and two other tunes on the label

Formerly known as One Way and some members in the Expressions. Winstanley played "Round and Round in Circles" on EMI by the Expressions.

From San Francisco Ca (The Bay Area anyone?). Cover of Motown song by Jr Walker. 80s (not 70s OR 60s) .

GOT BAY BROTHERS AND MECO. USED TO PLAY IT IN 1977 IN DISCO'S IN MANCHESTER. GAVE BAY BROTHERS SOME STICK ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO. GREAT FUN, CHEERS

Social source share

Yayyyyyy!

nice one godz! really enjoyed thatthumbup.gif

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

They all look like Beadles About!

post-1918-12661809242118_thumb.jpg

snn3101gx1280_427945a.jpg

BAY BROTHERS - WHAT DOES IT TAKE -

I HEARD THAT JEREMY BEADLE HAD A HUGE PENIS!!! ......BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IT WAS QUITE SMALL!!!!!

Social source share

this is mike cooks daughter, his nieghbour has disconnted and he is on the phone to me pulling his hair out he has got me out of bed to sign in to his account to find out who the picture is of, please tell me so i can let him no down the phone.

p.s. i agree with you godzilla... he is a tw@t :-)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert