2010-09-04: Disciples Of Soul Allniter( Dj Times Up )

• Replies 157
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Why's that Lou? I can't see any mention of Sparticus :yes:

Dave

well bugger me, how did you know I love that programmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! have you been spying on me from that tower in blackheath,all I can say is no wonder you have a bad back, which reminds me, woodys home, I must go and see to his lunch box!:thumbsup:

Hi Lou & co.,

Only just over 2 weeks to go and I've got to start sorting through my records and deciding what to take with me .

It's been awhile since I've been behind the decks so a little nervous :yes: but looking forward to being part of the VU PARTY!! :thumbsup: .

See you all soon

Jane x

don't be nervous,no need, you'r with like minded soulies.and its all about mixing the dj,s up, we have a great line up, and we always try to give air time to anybody (within reason) and of course yes, its gonna be a well good party at the Vu:D

hey, I may even find time to get meself on..incoming..........................

well bugger me, how did you know I love that programmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! have you been spying on me from that tower in blackheath,all I can say is no wonder you have a bad back, which reminds me, woodys home, I must go and see to his lunch box!:thumbsup:

"Well bugger me " indeed :hatsoff2: The reason I know you love this programme is that you told me and Louise all about it, that elderberry wine at Bishopswood loosened your tongue, now let me see what other things did you let slip out :thumbsup:

Don't worry lou I won't mention your fetish for men dressed as roman gladiators/slaves what you and Woody get up to in the privacy of your own house is up to you. Just as long as you don't expect the DJ's to wear Toga's on the night. :yes:

Edited by Louise

well its all looking good, except I cant find any Toga;s for the Dj;s.......yet!

was there Fri to check everything out, there will be Tea & Coffee, and some food, most people say they don;t; want food, but I do:ph34r:so in the area behind the dealers,a smaller room, but with plenty room to chat and for anyone with smaller sales box;s..

will put times up next week as woody say's it;s too early this week,so will keep you all in suspenders a bit longer, and theres plenty of stuff nearby anyway ,take-a-ways ect,its all on a plate for you;s.:rolleyes:

Sorry i'm a bit late posting peeps, i'm only the door person...lol

Anyways, really looking forward to the night, it's a lovely venue with a lovely dance floor, great line up of Dj's with quality music being played, and great people running it, what else could you ask for....

See you all there, with a nice friendly smile to welcome you on the door.

Suzy xx

Guest Phil Richards

nuts will be right..when you see me stressed and dashing about:lol:

more updates....

wristbands will be in operation ..and bouncers on door..so NO PISS HEADS ALLOWED IN..:lol:

unless its me:lol:

So weston can't get in then LOL

So weston can't get in then LOL

ha..hes a scream at our do,s , but hes being well behaved of late, I must be a good influence in him:yes:well here is another Hotel

Located near Junction 2 of the M5 this hotel affords guests excellent travel links to Birmingham, the NEC, Cadbury World, the National Sealife Centre and Black Country Museum, to name but a few. Each of the modern guest rooms feature power shower, TV, in-room movies, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Express by Holiday Inn Birmingham Oldbury Rooms

Special Offer

• Available 07 Mar 07 - 30 Apr 07
    • Offer valid Fri-Sun: £50.00Now £40.00

and If anyone wants to bring a toga fa John Weston..I dare ya, cos the niter is all being filmed, so get ya mekup on, & do ya hairs, dont forget to wax:D

ha..hes a scream at our do,s , but hes being well behaved of late, I must be a good influence in him:yes:well here is another Hotel

Located near Junction 2 of the M5 this hotel affords guests excellent travel links to Birmingham, the NEC, Cadbury World, the National Sealife Centre and Black Country Museum, to name but a few. Each of the modern guest rooms feature power shower, TV, in-room movies, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Express by Holiday Inn Birmingham Oldbury Rooms

Special Offer

• Available 07 Mar 07 - 30 Apr 07
    • Offer valid Fri-Sun: £50.00Now £40.00

and If anyone wants to bring a toga fa John Weston..I dare ya, cos the niter is all being filmed, so get ya mekup on, & do ya hairs, dont forget to wax:D

I've left myself a note to do my hair and wax :thumbsup:

we shall all be wearing these:lol:post-6181-030290900 1282837340_thumb.jpg

PMSL....that's so funny Lou! :hatsoff2:

I'm really looking forward to a cracking night, roll on next Saturday....cor wait!..

see you all there. Suzy xx

Event Title: DISCIPLES OF SOUL ALLNITER

Event Author: mrs soul

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 04 September 2010

-------------------------------------------------

DISCIPLES OF SOUL ALLNITER @ THE VU CLUB

well its here our first allniter and boy are we excited, heres the venue!

the VU CLUB..

1 HORNER WAY.BLACKHEATH..B65 0JE

just off the M5 motorway..so easy peasy..

SAT SEPTEMBER 4TH

TWO ROOM VENUE WITH OWN CAR PARK WOODEN DANCE FLOOR IN BOTH ROOMS .

its all on its own with access just off the m5 motorway..there is a hotel round the corner! details to follow, called the Lodge 25 quid a nite,if ya cant stop till dawn, its going to be upfront and will carry on with the sunflower flava that we started over 18 months ago..so you you know what we are all about..bloody good sound system, with bloody good tunage to match, out of city center and and easy to find, will ask Dave to put map up , and will put some photos up of both rooms at the weekend!!!

MAIN ROOM 8 TILL 6AM thumbup.gif

MICK H

KARL HEARD

PHIL SHIELDS

DAVE WELDING

DAVE RIMMER

JOHN WESTON

WOODY

SHORNY & MRS SOUL

THE VU DU LOUNGE UPSTAIRS :hatsoff2:

with its own bar ..brilliant dance floor.balcony for dealers and smoking area .heated and roof ..

9pm TILL 6 AM

MICK H

LEN COOK

KENNY ONIONS

KEV SPITTLE

MARK JOHNSON

MARTYN BRADLEY

TONY FOSTER

TAFF & JANE,MAKING A DEBUT.

WE HOPE TO BRING YOU A BIT OF THE ALBRIGHTON FLAVA IN THIS ROOM :thumbup:

PLAYING AS EVER RARER SOUL/ FUNKY GROOVES/CROSSOVER. :D

INFO CONTACT WOODY 07882621693..WESTON 07818413838

THERE WILL BE TEA COFFEE AND FOOD AVAILABLE AND HAS A SMOKING AREA ASWELL :wicked:

if you want to reserve sales table then let me know, and its talc friendly

oh and its only a tenner in, if yous want to leave befor 1am part refund, cant be no more better than that..

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

What a fantastic line up in both room's.....

Guest Mike The Bike

Hi Lou

As agreed i will be attending and photographing/videoing the event for ya just read that the happy couple are not going ? i thought this was their stag/hen do ? looking forward to this do looks like its gonna be awesome

OMG is it this Saturday?

Good job we're all booked up in the hotel already :D

I'll be off the beer again though :( Margaret and I were out with Geoff and Sue Claxton on Sat night so I thought I'd risk just a few pints. Its official now alcohol and pregabalin don't mix :lol: I couldn't see straight until Monday. :no:

It's a good job I can get high on good music thumbup.gif

See you Sat people.

hello every one far to idle to reply to you all :no: so here go;s

have spoken to Kenny onions last nite, and its such a shame, cos he's gutted, but he wont be able to DJ sat! :(

Ged you wont be alone cos I aint drinking either :yes:

are Sue and Geoff coming, I do hope so,

yes Helen thats brill and thankyou :lol:

Sue thanks for doin the Door, cos I really dont want me or Lou, weston or woody to get tied down on that ect ect ect :no: but we will look in from time to time!

Mick yes its going to be one hell of a nite one way or another :yes:

as for havin it on Film, thats personal, as I want something to look back on, and have a gud laugh at , so no sticking ya fingers up. or I will chop em off :D caught an insight sunday off Phill of what hes going to play and its awsome :D

As for Dj times, I will post up thursday, you have to remember this is a very difficult line up to do as they are all top dollar,and someone 's gotta go first and some one's gotta go last, its the name of the game, so you will have to suck it and see, and no winja nija's hatsoff2.gif We do have an 8 - 9 spot for up and coming and collector,s alike, and sat it young Melvin from Edinborough, I do hope some of you make the effort to hear him out if ya can, we start at 8 for those who dont want to do a niter, and want to leave earlyish ect, from start to finish its will be quality all the way

so all in all thats it, I really hope that this is as successful as I want it to be, but thats down to you all :(

but one things defo, its going to be crazy as well as mad, but soulful all the way :yes:

Well i have tried all methods to get the knee to repair and its just not happening, so i won't be able to attend on Saturday (gutted) Lou / Woody i know it will be a top night and it couldn't happen to two nicer people. Have a great night and i will want to hear all about it ASAP. Oh well back to playing to myself :thumbsup:

Ken

OK ..HERE YOU ARE THEN..

MAIN VU ROOM KICKING OFF AT 8PM SHARP

8-9...................................MELVIN..(.EDINBOUROUGH)..COLLECTOR!

9-10.................................MRS SOUL..(BLACK COUNTRY LASS)..LOVES QUALITY! USES HER OWN RECORDS !!!!

10-11...............................SHORNY......(WEST MIDLANDS).. UP & COMING DJ!

11.12...............................WOODY......(WEST MIDLANDS)..WELL RESPECTED COLLECTOR &DJ !

12.1.00............................JOHN WESTON..( BIRMINGHAM)...BEST UP FRONT DJ IN THE MIDLANDS!

1.00-2.00.........................DAVE WELDING...(DOES NOT LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM)...WELL RESPECTED DJ !:thumbup:

2.00-3.00........................MICK H...........(NOTTINGHAM)...WHAT;S TO BE SAID ABOUT THIS TOP MAN!

3.00-4.00........................KARL HEARD....(SHEFFIELD).....ANOTHER TOP MAN, AND VERY WELL RESPECTED!

4.00-5.00........................PHIL SHIELDS...(BELFAST).... BRILLIANT NITER DJ!

5.00-6.00........................DAVE RIMMER...(WEST MIDLANDS.)...MOST EXPERAINCED DJ .AND TOP NITER DJ

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................:thumbsup:

Edited by mrs soul

OKEY DOKEY......:(

THE SECOND ROOM THE VU DU LOUNGE (WHICH IS NAMED AFTER A FAMOUS NITE CLUB IN NEW YORK)!

10.00 -11.00.....ITS A MYSTERY ....:thumbup:......A POSSIBLE DOUBLE DECKING EXTRAVAGANZA:hypo:

11.00-12.00.....MARTYN BRADLEY........THE START OF THE ALBRIGHTON FLAVA..AS HES THE GODFATHER OF IT!:yes:

12.00-1.00.......MARK JOHNSON.............(SOUL SELECT.BURTON ON TRENT):D

1.00-2.00.........KEV SPITTLE,,..................CHESHIRE EX WOLVES..U.S.O.S.:thumbsup:

2.00-3.00.........TONY FOSTER....................STOKE ON TRENT:wave:

3..00-4.00.......LEN COOKE........................SHREWSBURY..(THE ALBRIGHTON) MAN HIMSELF.:yes:

4.00..5.00........MICK H.................................SOMETHINK DIFFERANT THIS TIME:excl:

5.00...6.00.......JANE & TAFF.......................A BIT O R&B..AND MORE BESIDES.:yes:

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THERE YOU GO ..ANY COMPLAINTS THEN SEE THE MANAGEMENT..THATS ME..TUFF:cheese1:

Edited by mrs soul

OKEY DOKEY......:(

THE SECOND ROOM THE VU DU LOUNGE (WHICH IS NAMED AFTER A FAMOUS NITE CLUB IN NEW YORK)!

10.00 -11.00.....ITS A MYSTERY ....:thumbup:......A POSSIBLE DOUBLE DECKING EXTRAVAGANZA:hypo:

11.00-12.00.....MARTYN BRADLEY........THE START OF THE ALBRIGHTON FLAVA..AS HES THE GODFATHER OF IT!:yes:

12.00-1.00.......MARK JOHNSON.............(SOUL SELECT.BURTON ON TRENT):D

1.00-2.00.........TONY FOSTER..................STOKE-ON-TRENT:thumbup:

2.00-3.00.........KEV SPITTLE.....................CHESHIRE EX WOLVES..(U.S.O.S.)

3..00-4.00.......LEN COOKE........................SHREWSBURY..(THE ALBRIGHTON) MAN HIMSELF.:yes:

4.00..5.00........MICK H.................................SOMETHINK DIFFERANT THIS TIME:excl:

5.00...6.00.......JANE & TAFF.......................A BIT O R&B..AND MORE BESIDES.:yes:

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THERE YOU GO ..ANY COMPLAINTS THEN SEE THE MANAGEMENT..THATS ME..TUFF:cheese1:

:thumbsup: Great buzz for this one, don't miss it!

Source Advert