Kindred Soul @ Bidds - Sat June 11Th

• Replies 81
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Carms, I was going to say that Carl Willingham used to have it........though I'm not sure if he sold it as I've got a feeling my copy might be his old one?

Just got back from doing S.F.A in the Algarve for 10 days, and ready for another top night of quality soul @ Bidds :D

Can't you muscle in tell someone to go to the loo ... sneak on and play it lol , actually can i add another, t'other side of gonna pay some dues baby ....Aint that true ..... oh yeeeeeeesy !

and Ted yes ...its brilliant ! still think I have heard that backing track somewhere else ph34r.gif

Edited by Carms

Well so far I've sorted about 300 staffordy type tunes ( and none of them are amongst those requested either :D )

now just got to shrink the number into a box that i can actually lift up ohmy.gif

Well looking forward to your set John......can't believe it was well over a year ago since you closed the show in style at the TOTW Reunion thumbsup.gif

Edited by Mace

Well so far I've sorted about 300 staffordy type tunes ( and none of them are amongst those requested either :yes: )

now just got to shrink the number into a box that i can actually lift up :yes:

I bet this is among the 300

Bobby Sheen - Something New To Do

Edited by Tony Foster

Well so far I've sorted about 300 staffordy type tunes ( and none of them are amongst those requested either :yes: )

now just got to shrink the number into a box that i can actually lift up :yes:

Here you go John, I bet this is among the 300

Royal Robins - Something about you sends me thumbsup.gif

Edited by Tony Foster

Well so far I've sorted about 300 staffordy type tunes ( and none of them are amongst those requested either tumbleweed3.gif )

now just got to shrink the number into a box that i can actually lift up :)

Yo! John

I'm afraid I ain't gonna be there to assit you with this trip down the Stafford memory lane :D

We are headin' east for this particular one. Knock 'em dead my man :)

Dave

Bitch laugh.gif

Indeed :lol:

You can stop sweating now Ted, Des has quickly edited his 2005 post with the proper artist & title in the playlist...though the info is still out there in the Soul Source Archives if you do your detective work :)

DJ Times for Saturday night as follows

9 till 9.30 Paul Gould

9.30 till 10.30 Tony Foster

10.30 till 11.30 John 'The Purist' Pugh (Stafford TOTW Special hour)

11.30 till 12.30 Ted Massey

12.30 till 1.30 Carl & Maria Willingham

1.30 till 2.00 Paul Gould

A top quality night, not to be missed and well worth travelling for, don't miss it thumbsup.gif

Can't you muscle in tell someone to go to the loo ... sneak on and play it lol

Nope, but if you snipe a sneaky bid on this copy on ebay that finishes tomorrow (friday).........

https://cgi.ebay.com/northern-soul-CHUCK-FLAMINGO-WHATS-MY-CHANCES-/130528519371?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e641b24cb

......Then pay and have it sent spec delivery for Sat morning you can take it with you and ask any of the DJs to play it for ya :rolleyes::thumbup:

Nope, but if you snipe a sneaky bid on this copy on ebay that finishes tomorrow (friday).........

https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item1e641b24cb

......Then pay and have it sent spec delivery for Sat morning you can take it with you and ask any of the DJs to play it for ya :wicked:biggrin.gif

:rolleyes:

OOh you little tease , oooh but it was nice just seeing the label , never seen one before ... made my day that has have to go and look at it again now :thumbup:

DJ Times for Saturday night as follows

9 till 9.30 Paul Gould

9.30 till 10.30 Tony Foster

10.30 till 11.30 John 'The Purist' Pugh (Stafford TOTW Special hour)

11.30 till 12.30 Ted Massey

12.30 till 1.30 Carl & Maria Willingham

1.30 till 2.00 Paul Gould

A top quality night, not to be missed and well worth travelling for, don't miss it thumbsup.gif

hatsoff2.gif

myself , beryl and fred will be up tnight , looking forward to a good night of soul best nige

Hi Nige, it'll be fantastic to see you, really enjoyed your set at Lutterworth.

Carl and Maria Willingham are on fire at the moment playing a top set at the recent Whitchurch soul night and packing the floor, also looking forward to Ted playing all those big monster tunes and not forgetting John 'The Purist' Pugh, really looking forward to his Stafford TOTW set yes.gif

Of course getting the night off to a flying start and also sending us all home dancing will be Paul Gould,

See you later folks thumbup.gif

Hi Nige, it'll be fantastic to see you, really enjoyed your set at Lutterworth.

Carl and Maria Willingham are on fire at the moment playing a top set at the recent Whitchurch soul night and packing the floor, also looking forward to Ted playing all those big monster tunes and not forgetting John 'The Purist' Pugh, really looking forward to his Stafford TOTW set yes.gif

Of course getting the night off to a flying start and also sending us all home dancing will be Paul Gould,

See you later folks thumbup.gif

HAVE A TOP NITE ! HOPE TO MAKE NEXT ONE.

WE HAVE FRIENDS OVER FROM HOLLAND TO SEE THE IMPRESSIONS SO SORRY CAN'T MAKE THIS ONE .....

BUT SURE IT'S GONNA BE A GROOVETASTIC NITE WITH SUCH AN ACE LINE-UP.

LUV TO Y'ALL C&C X :thumbsup:

Edited by bearsoul

HAVE A TOP NITE ! HOPE TO MAKE NEXT ONE.

WE HAVE FRIENDS OVER FROM HOLLAND TO SEE THE IMPRESSIONS SO SORRY CAN'T MAKE THIS ONE .....

BUT SURE IT'S GONNA BE A GROOVETASTIC NITE WITH SUCH AN ACE LINE-UP.

LUV TO Y'ALL C&C X :thumbsup:

Always a pleasure to see you both, see you soon, have a great weekend thumbsup.gif

Source Advert