Oldies Nighter Dj Poll

Xfire Oldies DJ  

1. 1. Frank Wilson

• Its a classic example of quality northern soul. A timeless master piece
    • Its all hype & little substance. Wasn't very good in the first place, then it got overplayed.
    • I prefer to sit on the fence, my opinions don't count

What does this all mean, if your not gonna' say owt your better off saying nowt don't you think just a waste of air, you have already lowered the tone now, and Soulgirl out with it !!

Ken mate;

Calm down - i can have a very good guess at what they are alluding to - and it's not you mate ;-)

I have just voted KEN :rolleyes:

Social source share

• Replies 76
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ken mate;

Calm down - i can have a very good guess at what they are alluding to - and it's not you mate ;-)

I have just voted KEN :rolleyes:

Cheers Dave pretty calm here lad....just thought it was a bit off that's all.biggrin.gif

Social source share

There you go people Mark Freeman it is and congratulations; especially pleasing because he was coming down just to enjoy himself. Now we can't charge him on the door though. I didn't think this through, Rob's gonna be in tears.

Well done Mark, I'll sort DJ times out a minute before the doors open, or pm me if you have special needs.

Ady

PS Thanks to everyone for taking part in this bit of fun, Sian's gonna get mithered by Kenny for letting Dave pip him to second place; so it's all been worthwhile! :lol:

Social source share

wow don't win many things but when i casually checked a few days agio i couldnt believe all the people that had voted for me...

its one of my favourite allniters as its got such a great and different crowd and will be a big thrill...

fluff's coming to sock it to the london crowd - oh yeah!!!

get ready cuz here i come!!

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

wow don't win many things but when i casually checked a few days agio i couldnt believe all the people that had voted for me...

its one of my favourite allniters as its got such a great and different crowd and will be a big thrill...

fluff's coming to sock it to the london crowd - oh yeah!!!

get ready cuz here i come!!

Well done mate :thumbsup:

...any chance of a lift? :P

Social source share

These two were suggested to start it off; I have no idea if they're available.

Feel free to volunteer or suggest someone you think would be right for the job.

Ady

Chris Dalton. Was THE Cleethorpes oldies man in the day. No cheap imitations and none of this Wigan bollocks. Get him on, but he needs to dig out Brenda Lee's 'Where's The Melody' first.

Social source share

Guest lambrettanik

how about neil rushton,carl fortnum,sean gibbons,ste whittle,richard searling,sean livesy.thats a line up id pay to dance to,all boxes ticked i think

Social source share