Ebay Help Needed! Items For Sale Not Shown

Benji

Have about 10 records on Ebay at the moment. But apart from one none of them can be found via Ebay search. Also, none of them are listed when I search by my seller ID, benji72

Two auctions, both active. Yet they appear to be "unknown", can't be found via any keyword search. Only way to find them on Ebay is search by item number.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200817414461?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200817414585?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Does anyknow what might has happened? Has Ebay changed anything? Did I do something wrong?

Here's the only auction that is listed and can be found via Ebay search. Where's the difference

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-SWEET-MODERN-SOUL-Hamilton-Movement-LOOK-OUT-45-HEAR-IT-/200817414401?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2ec1a69101

Thanks for your help!

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

There seems to be some glitches with eBay at the moment. Records appear, disappear an re-appear in a matter of hours.

Are you searching from the .com site? I am and I can find 10 of your auctions by searching for them in the regular search box at the top and also by searching for your username (see below).

Hope things work out! :thumbsup:

post-1392-0-00752600-1347441317_thumb.jp

Social source share

ebay is a complicated distributed system with lots of redundancy, etc. It always was true that when you initially did a listing, the auction might show up by itself but not show up under items for sale by seller. It always eventually fixed itself. Has to be the result of some cached data getting stale and only later updated.

Social source share

ebay is a complicated distributed system with lots of redundancy, etc. It always was true that when you initially did a listing, the auction might show up by itself but not show up under items for sale by seller. It always eventually fixed itself. Has to be the result of some cached data getting stale and only later updated.

Spent a few hours browsing Ebay's german and US help pages. From what I gather the problems you described happen only within the first 24h of a listing. I put up my items last sunday and as of now only one is shown under items by seller. Email contact is only available for german support. But as my items are listed on .com site they simply blame their american colleagues and told me to contact US support. Only way to contact US support is by phone. I sure won't call them so I officially give up now and accept that a few lucky buyers will get my records for peanuts. :(

Social source share

Spent a few hours browsing Ebay's german and US help pages. From what I gather the problems you described happen only within the first 24h of a listing. I put up my items last sunday and as of now only one is shown under items by seller. Email contact is only available for german support. But as my items are listed on .com site they simply blame their american colleague

s and told me to contact US support. Only way to contact US support is by phone. I sure won't call them so I officially give up now and accept that a few lucky buyers will get my records for peanuts. :(

yeah benji i also saw the 45 last night in your sale list when i checked.

Social source share

I think things on eBay are really hosed up at the moment. I have 2,300 items in my store and have had sales drop off 90 percent from previous months. I will need to call them tomorrow.

There's only 990 records up for auction in the R&B/soul category in the whole of Ebay.com, apparently. There's only 11,600 inc. the buy it nows.

GET IT F@CKIN SORTED EBAY.

Social source share

There's only 990 records up for auction in the R&B/soul category in the whole of Ebay.com, apparently. There's only 11,600 inc. the buy it nows.

GET IT F@CKIN SORTED EBAY.

search with formats (records) before you hit the rnb/ soul botton mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by viphitman
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert