Has Anyone Been Drunk

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:shades: Ban the lot of you whistling.gif

Im offten stumbelling out of soul nights :yes: dont drink.......much at nighters whistling.gif espesially if im driving :wicked:

remember going to a local soul night, and it was your usuall load of rubbish music in a tiny room, got absolutely wrecked thought it was funny to do spins to out on the floor and fell arse over tit on a table :)

Social source share

Says chalky who had to be put to bed [with gilly]at 7 30 on the thurs evening at last years prestatyn :P

:) I put myself to bed ya cheeky git :wicked: I did get up at 10.30 but thought f*ck it and got back in :yes: Besides that doesn't count as that was afternoon session, no assistance :shades: and we were the only ones in to start with whistling.gif we had to make em get bar staff in wink.gif Gilly did go back out didn't he :)whistling.gif

Social source share

:) Ban the lot of you whistling.gif

Im offten stumbelling out of soul nights :) dont drink.......much at nighters whistling.gif espesially if im driving :wicked:

remember going to a local soul night, and it was your usuall load of rubbish music in a tiny room, got absolutely wrecked thought it was funny to do spins to out on the floor and fell arse over tit on a table :yes:

Went to a soul night,I had 10 pints of ale,couple of hours later I wanted another 10 pints,the bar man said no way mate,can I have some shorts instead he said no you are joking I said no I just shit myself.

Billy :shades:

Social source share

staggered about waving a rare record like a cold pizza .......laughing like a drain........(this excludes DJs of course).......

Yep - I'm regularly there, came home one night pissed as a fart, decided to knock out a few ender tunes. Cracked one record by standing on it and melted a copy of Just Say Goodbye after leaving it uncovered on top of the radiator all night. :thumbsup:

Social source share

staggered about waving a rare record like a cold pizza .......laughing like a drain........(this excludes DJs of course).......

I most certainly have... I am given Karen label records whenever I see a certain bloke but the first one got thrown away with a tray of chips :thumbsup:

Social source share

:lol: I put myself to bed ya cheeky git :thumbsup: I did get up at 10.30 but thought f*ck it and got back in :lol: Besides that doesn't count as that was afternoon session, no assistance :no: and we were the only ones in to start with :unsure: we had to make em get bar staff in :lol: Gilly did go back out didn't he :unsure::unsure:

Methinks he doth protest too much :no:

Always a bit concerned what to do with the records. In the bag? Could get kicked. Leave it on the table? Probably okay, but horror stories about rogue traders nicking records, best not. So it's take on the dancefloor with you and look a bit of a gimp. Or out to the car .Assuming you can get back in that is.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert