Flyers That Impress ?

Mike

liked this one (which i found on soul-source) so much i had it made into a poster for my bedroom! hope the owner of the image doesn't mind :-)

for anyone that is curious, i had it made at Costco.com. it was cheap! and they mail it to your house. and it is actually printed onto a canvas that is stretched over a wooden frame. really nice service for the price (i do NOT work for costco, btw!)

https://www.costcophotocenter.com/Shop/CanvasPrints#/

post-13082-0-66633900-1389209940_thumb.j

Edited by ljblanken
Social source share

Guest MBarrett

yep agree, two great highlights

any more worthwhiel of a mention out there... ?

Mike

I would like, if poss, to know who does the art work for some of these flyers. Some of them really are first rate. Works of art. The software is one thing but IMHO you need a real talent too.

Bri, Do you know what software your daughter used, and how did she master it to that level?

MB

Social source share

Mike

I would like, if poss, to know who does the art work for some of these flyers. Some of them really are first rate. Works of art. The software is one thing but IMHO you need a real talent too.

Bri, Do you know what software your daughter used, and how did she master it to that level?

MB

Photoshop is the premium software, but is pricey, and very complicated if your new to it. Personally I find the GIMP 2.8 software just as good, still hard to work out at the beginning, the bonus is its a free download.

Social source share

Guest MBarrett

I have to say I like our new ones. Designed by my mate Marcus at Mammoth Creative Works in Cannock

Russ

Your flyer caught my eye the other day - you'll be pleased to know! :D

Sounds like you had the professionals on the case. Doesn't surprise me at all - a really professional job.

MB

Social source share

Guest MBarrett

Sadly short lived 'Sweetest Feeling' stuck with a theme.

attachicon.gifSweetest_Feeling_Hull-1.jpgattachicon.gifSweetest_Feeling_Hull_Christmas_2013-1.jpg

Once again excellent flyers.

But also something funny here. I live on Dagger Lane in West Bromwich. Pretty unusual name - I think there are only 3 in the whole U.K. I knew there was a Dagger Lane in Hull but no idea there had ever been a soul do there.

I think that's called synchronicity isn't it! :D

Social source share

Thanks for the kind words on the Dig Deeper flyers, since Day 1 way back in the summer of 2008 they've all been done by our good friend Marco, would highly recommend him to any of you looking for design work, you can hit him up at soulmarcosa@earthlink.net.

And most of them are still available for purchase as posters, thick glossy stock and look great, know a fair few friends around the world have done a "wall" of them, drop a PM if you're interested!.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!