aint it just grand...( or not a grand as the case may be)

Bitchdj

sleepless night trawling ebay and you come across a thing you never heard of before and it blows you away not only that its bugger all money!...my taste is eclectic i know but does it not give you a warm glow to hear something fresh and new to your ears instead of the usual bleating from the rest of the sheep...i challenge you all to post a track that floats your boat maybe not well known but something you adore ...being a male group harmony nut mine was ...the up-tunes- i wanna love just you on genie:yes:...suits me sir!

• Helpful 3
Social source share

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

35 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

Would love to add a sound file of The Columbians "Forever More" on Klub, but can't find one, bought at the same time as the Witches for $30

Well Dave based on the quality of the witches I've just bought this Columbians - I haven't bought blind for a good few years so I'll be holding you responsible lol if I don't like it :)

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones
2 hours ago, TattooDave said:

The Witches - "She's Got You Now" on Bang

Used to hear this a lot at 6Ts, years back…….Good record

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 21:51, gointoagogo said:

Well Dave based on the quality of the witches I've just bought this Columbians - I haven't bought blind for a good few years so I'll be holding you responsible lol if I don't like it :)

Let me know what you think and if you can put it up on youtube, I love it, hopefully you do too.

Social source share

On 2 February 2016 at 08:23, TattooDave said:

Let me know what you think and if you can put it up on youtube, I love it, hopefully you do too.

I'm not too sure about this Dave. It's not the type I'd normally go for but I can see the appeal of it and how it could get played at certain venues. It may be one of those that hits me in the future lol.

I'm planning to post some sounds on you tube soon (once I can figure out how to do it) so I'll deffo load this one.

Thanks for the Witches tip though lol.

Social source share

1 hour ago, gointoagogo said:

I'm not too sure about this Dave. It's not the type I'd normally go for but I can see the appeal of it and how it could get played at certain venues. It may be one of those that hits me in the future lol.

I'm planning to post some sounds on you tube soon (once I can figure out how to do it) so I'll deffo load this one.

Thanks for the Witches tip though lol.

It takes a few plays to get used to, and is one that should be heard more.  Good luck with finding the Witches.

Social source share

On 21/01/2016 at 17:46, bitchdj said:

sleepless night trawling ebay and you come across a thing you never heard of before and it blows you away not only that its bugger all money!...my taste is eclectic i know but does it not give you a warm glow to hear something fresh and new to your ears instead of the usual bleating from the rest of the sheep...i challenge you all to post a track that floats your boat maybe not well known but something you adore ...being a male group harmony nut mine was ...the up-tunes- i wanna love just you on genie:yes:...suits me sir!

Top Tune

Kirsty

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert