Most active in this topic

Guest trickbag
northern soul, rare soul, soul, northern, 45, 45s, 45's, vinyl, records

env.gifContact | About | Delivery | Gradings | Links
spacer.gif
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gifHome | Northern Soul Categories | Shop Search | Northern Soul Auction | Events | Mailing List | Members | Print Price List

spacer.gif
bar_left.gif

Northern Soul Auction - CAN YOU REMEMBER

bar_right.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif

If you would like to bid for an item, you must be registered with us.

spacer.gif
Joining is fast and free. join.gif
spacer.gif
Already a member? login.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
RHONDA DAVIS ISSUE, CAN YOU REMEMBER
spacer.gif
spacer.gifzoom_wht.gifenlarge
Artist: RHONDA DAVIS ISSUE
spacer.gif
Title: CAN YOU REMEMBER
spacer.gif
Label: DUKE ISSUE
spacer.gif
Condition: M-
spacer.gif
Time Left : This auction has now ended
spacer.gif
Starting Bid:  £100.00
spacer.gif
Highest Bid: £110.00
spacer.gif
Details: A TRULY WONDEROUS PIECE OF MID-TEMPO SOUL
THIS HOUSTON TEXAS GEM HAS BEEN A TOTAL DANCE FLOOR WINNER FOR OVER A DECADE AND A STOCK COPY IS IN MY OPINION THE MOST DESIRABLE WAY TO OWN THIS ABSOLUTE GEM

ricky.

Social source share

17 hours ago, dave pinch said:

thats way too much 250 tops...the versions of the flip are different takes on the promo and issue

Agree at £250 max. Thanks for pointing that they used another take for the A-side for the commercial release. I love both sides ever since I acquire the promo and am glad to have it that way. Both cuts are real nice. I should believe that the stocker version would suit up most "sampler's sound" dudes, while I still prefer the slightly bit "rougher" take of 'long walk on a short pier'. 

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

1 hour ago, tlscapital said:

Agree at £250 max. Thanks for pointing that they used another take for the A-side for the commercial release. I love both sides ever since I acquire the promo and am glad to have it that way. Both cuts are real nice. I should believe that the stocker version would suit up most "sampler's sound" dudes, while I still prefer the slightly bit "rougher" take of 'long walk on a short pier'. 

yeh i agree about the promo being the better take on LEOASP.. just my opinion..i never owned a promo.... infact my last issue i sold for £25 its that long since i owned it... id buy one back but not at £350 i wont

Social source share

9 minutes ago, dave pinch said:

yeh i agree about the promo being the better take on LEOASP.. just my opinion..i never owned a promo.... infact my last issue i sold for £25 its that long since i owned it... id buy one back but not at £350 i wont

Got my demo some 20 years ago priced @ £25 from John Doe's list ! 

Social source share

1 hour ago, tlscapital said:

Got my demo some 20 years ago priced @ £25 from John Doe's list ! 

i think i sold mine around 1998..always just a shelf record that i wanted to sound like minnie jones... but it never did... never took it out to play... sounds better than it did but still not a patch on minnie jones ..the flip sounds awesome now tho

Social source share

Bought a demo in Ex condition from a respected seller on here 12 months ago for £200.00. It hadn't sold for a number of days so seller accepted a near offer. Think it was originally advertised for £225.00. Always regarded it as a £200.00 record in that condition having kept on eye on prices of various sales over the past few years. Is a great record but you would have thought its price has peaked.

Edited by autumnstoned
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!