Modern & Rare Groove 70s & 80s

Mystery_Artist___do_you_love_me_like_you_say_you_do.mp3I am searching for the following killer rare modern soul and funky 80's grooves :

E.J. Rice - Will you be coming back

Richard Star - Love is not a game

Toast - Just an illusion 1983

Leo & Sherry with Winning Combination - You are my everything

Simona Brooks - You are my everything

Sir Wales Wallace - Why should we stay together

Gloria Walker - Your precious love

Odia Coates - You 1976

Louie Lamb - Gentle as a lamb 1994

Mighty Gents - Mighty gents

Syntho State - You know what i like 1978

Down Five - I do love you

Clarence Mann - Come what may

Jerry Richards - Do you wanna dance 1979

Sweet Rain - Magic man

Carmen - Show me the love 1982

In Touch - Why did you stop loving me 1984

Jerry Warren - Really really love you 1986

John Pressley - It's so easy loving you 1987

Whitehead - Sho you rite 1980

Justus & the Jury - Movin' Violations 1988 LP / CD

M one Eleven - When you need somebody (90's mid-tempo soul)

Robert Owens - Lady, my love (90's funky)

Tavasco & The Millionaires 1980 LP

California Playboys LP

Solid Gold Revue - Love's Traffic LP

Casual T LP 80s

Ben White 1982 LP

Lil Albert - Movin on LP

Kokoh - Kokoh CD

Josie James - Call me 1985

Please PM me if you have any of these for swap, trade or sale.

I have many exclusives and currently have Unreleased Material by Nigel Martinez & Josie James on official CD which will appeal to lovers of killer mid-tempo 90's soul. The killers "Take it to the limit" and the ultra classy "I love you babe" are two of the mid-tempo gems on the CD. I also have many obscure rare grooves i could trade.

I also have Ultra Mega Rare unreleased Dee Harvey 1998 CD "Old School" currently being offered on Ebay right now for an astonishing $2800 BUY IT NOW price ohmy.gif (Not by me!!) This CD contains the wonderful modern soul gem "Do a little something" All discerning soul DJ's and collectors would adore this masterpiece of 90's mid-tempo soul.

Also have lots of exclusive & rare remixes of 70s and 80s Gems. Many DJ promos courtesy of some excellent New York Djs.

I've added a clip of a track played on solar radio and sadly it was right at the end of the DJs show and the show wasn't live either. Please take a listen and if you know who it is, please PM me.

Thanks,

Alan.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Alan & welcome to the site thumbsup.gif

Quite a nice wants list you've posted up & i wish you luck with them.

Been searching for the Solid Gold Revue - Love Traffic album for a while myself.

Quite good innit.

Must say i was a bit suprised to see the price of the Dee Harvey CD too.

Always nice if new members post up an introduction, the links here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showforum=44

Thanks,

Mart...

Social source share

Been searching for the Solid Gold Revue - Love Traffic album for a while myself.

Quite good innit.

Admitedly Martin, it isn't the best album out there in truth...apart from the two tracks from the 7" the other standout is the title track which in itself is worth the entry fee alone :shades: . Ok, so there's a decent funk cut too, but we won't go into that whistling.gif I was toying with letting mine go recently and it'll be on here first if I do.

Social source share

PM'd you about a couple from your wants......I'm sure I know the mystery sound but for the life of me can't recall who it is ???

Cheers Girth

Isn't it AUDIO?

Derek

Social source share

Yep, think so huh.gif

I have The Audio - Romantic LP from 1991 and it's definately not on that. Unless he had something else out, i don't think he's the mystery artist.

Thanks anyway,

Al.

Social source share

I have The Audio - Romantic LP from 1991 and it's definately not on that. Unless he had something else out, i don't think he's the mystery artist.

Thanks anyway,

Al.

...i'm sure i have this somewhere but can't remember the artist at the moment.

It's obviously a 90's cover version of Hard Cover but can't place who it is for the mo'

This hasn't really helped sorry!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

...i'm sure i have this somewhere but can't remember the artist at the moment.

It's obviously a 90's cover version of Hard Cover but can't place who it is for the mo'

This hasn't really helped sorry!

Cheers

Steve

Good god, thats it mate ! Same time as RoVee and all that ? I have it too, I think :D Not home this week so can't have a look which is no help either.

Coat - Got - Gone blush.gif

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

Yep..............Artwork is your mystery tune................the B's a nice bass heavy mid-tempo dancer too!!!

This is what you're looking for...........just dug it from the back o the rack!

post-4568-1161631027_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mark R

Thanks for your help Mark.

I have a few more mystery clips i'll add sometime soon. Just ordered the Artwork 12" online so your assistance is greatly appreciated

Many thanks,

Al.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

hi al

i've got the california playboys trying to become a millionaire LP - but i doubt you'd be willing to offer me enough to part with it

last time i checked, it was going for £350+..........what's the going rate these days?

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

hi al

i've got the california playboys trying to become a millionaire LP - but i doubt you'd be willing to offer me enough to part with it

thumbsup.gif

I've got the Jerry Warren 12" and the Down Five 12" but I would need some serious 7" trades for these if you're interested. I've also got Richard Starr that I would probably let go of.

Jordi

Social source share

hi al

last time i checked, it was going for £350+..........what's the going rate these days?

thumbsup.gif

dont know but i am the same dont think he could offer enough ro part with mine i have had it since about a year after its release. some really good tracks on it shame they made no singles.

mark

Social source share

Mystery_Artist___do_you_love_me_like_you_say_you_do.mp3I am searching for the following killer rare modern soul and funky 80's grooves :

hi ive got sweet rain on 7inch rca let me know how much ya want to pay cheers cubo ive hundreds of 7ts 8ts modern keep checking ebay cubo1soul

E.J. Rice - Will you be coming back

Richard Star - Love is not a game

Toast - Just an illusion 1983

Leo & Sherry with Winning Combination - You are my everything

Simona Brooks - You are my everything

Sir Wales Wallace - Why should we stay together

Gloria Walker - Your precious love

Odia Coates - You 1976

Louie Lamb - Gentle as a lamb 1994

Mighty Gents - Mighty gents

Syntho State - You know what i like 1978

Down Five - I do love you

Clarence Mann - Come what may

Jerry Richards - Do you wanna dance 1979

Sweet Rain - Magic man

Carmen - Show me the love 1982

In Touch - Why did you stop loving me 1984

Jerry Warren - Really really love you 1986

John Pressley - It's so easy loving you 1987

Whitehead - Sho you rite 1980

Justus & the Jury - Movin' Violations 1988 LP / CD

M one Eleven - When you need somebody (90's mid-tempo soul)

Robert Owens - Lady, my love (90's funky)

Tavasco & The Millionaires 1980 LP

California Playboys LP

Solid Gold Revue - Love's Traffic LP

Casual T LP 80s

Ben White 1982 LP

Lil Albert - Movin on LP

Kokoh - Kokoh CD

Josie James - Call me 1985

Please PM me if you have any of these for swap, trade or sale.

I have many exclusives and currently have Unreleased Material by Nigel Martinez & Josie James on official CD which will appeal to lovers of killer mid-tempo 90's soul. The killers "Take it to the limit" and the ultra classy "I love you babe" are two of the mid-tempo gems on the CD. I also have many obscure rare grooves i could trade.

I also have Ultra Mega Rare unreleased Dee Harvey 1998 CD "Old School" currently being offered on Ebay right now for an astonishing $2800 BUY IT NOW price ohmy.gif (Not by me!!) This CD contains the wonderful modern soul gem "Do a little something" All discerning soul DJ's and collectors would adore this masterpiece of 90's mid-tempo soul.

Also have lots of exclusive & rare remixes of 70s and 80s Gems. Many DJ promos courtesy of some excellent New York Djs.

I've added a clip of a track played on solar radio and sadly it was right at the end of the DJs show and the show wasn't live either. Please take a listen and if you know who it is, please PM me.

Thanks,

Alan.

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

I also have Ultra Mega Rare unreleased Dee Harvey 1998 CD "Old School" currently being offered on Ebay right now for an astonishing $2800 Thanks,

Alan.

You what?? A c.d. for $2800 someone's lost their marbles I think. Perhaps a new thread here I think. What is THE most expensive C.D. known to YOU??

Martin wacko.gif

Social source share

You what?? A c.d. for $2800 someone's lost their marbles I think. Perhaps a new thread here I think. What is THE most expensive C.D. known to YOU??

Martin wacko.gif

That one!! If it sells for that then mine's going on e-bay for half that!! :yes: It's a similar thing to what goes on with rare records, it only takes one nutter with more money than sense and that sets the price. i've been told the seller's got a box full of them as well, it's rare no question but no way on this planet is it worth that kind of money. Quite ridiculous imho.

Social source share

Source Advert