Is it me...(Again).

Mssoulie

1 hour ago, Stephen Houghton said:

Take the bull by the horns and get out there.if they are crap don't go again there is plenty to go for so remember POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE 

Ktf

It's not so much grabbing the bull. It's that where I would probably go will be quiet because people that would have been there in the past have set up various events of a similar flavour on the same night and not far enough away to be busy. I think I'll give it a miss and do some fingering like Mal C.

• Thanks 1
Social source share

20 hours ago, Mssoulie said:

Thought I might venture out this Saturday. 

More than 40 events listed. How much more watered down can it get.

Hugh.

Hugh.  Hope you and the lovely 😍 Yvonne are doing well . The only place I would have gone this weekend is The spirit of the Orwell with Butch but its well sold out.  

• Up vote 1
Social source share

7 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Hugh.  Hope you and the lovely 😍 Yvonne are doing well . The only place I would have gone this weekend is The spirit of the Orwell with Butch but its well sold out.  

Hiya Steve . All good here mate. Hope it's the same at yours. X to Lou. Makes sense that it would be. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

6 hours ago, Mal C said:

I was actually thinking of venturing out Baz, would be the first time in 5 years to a soul do, Ive been to live events but thats different...

Ppppwwwwhhhh, cant be bothered now, I'll stay home and finger my record collection.. lol

Would of been the Orwell for me pal but after getting the virus last year and seeing on Facebook the amount that have picked it up again (yep) I’m keeping myself in doors as the weather bites etc . Five years is some time away Mal be interesting to get your thoughts if you get out again . 

Still plenty of quality about but I know for a fact the numbers are down on most so called up front dos or should I say events with progressive music policy . 

Its great that the Haydock Park event has sold out and rightly so imho ! 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!