JMAuction - 08/12/2021 - Results!

Zanetti

1 minute ago, Dobber said:

Carstairs 639 quid,if anyone put that for sale on here for that much they would get laughed out of the park! Mint demo i would think 250 absolute tops! But as we see week in week out these auction prices really arent a true reflection,more like desperation on the buyers part!😂

Did anyone else notice that the same week as there was a topic on this forum extolling the virtues of the Demo over the Issue that it appears on JM’s auction or is it just me being cynical?

• Up vote 3
Social source share

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

Carstairs 639 quid,if anyone put that for sale on here for that much they would get laughed out of the park! Mint demo i would think 250 absolute tops! But as we see week in week out these auction prices really arent a true reflection,more like desperation on the buyers part!😂

i think £350 for a nice demo copy of carstairs

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Dave Pinch said:

nobody mentioned the fact the the masqueraders how nearly made 2.5k

Didn't buy one for £500 M- a few years ago....would of put it on my credit card (of which I always pay off when I get the bill) but strangely told the wife and she said NO!! no idea why I mentioned it to her...normally it's a surprise😂 oh well, every record collector always have major regrets...don't really collect now so it matters not....thank you...Rob

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!