Ringtones

Tomangoes

Not sure if this topics been done before, but assuming its a while ago if it was, whats your current ringtone?

Do the general public look at you gone out when it fires up?

Just loaded John Lee Hookers Boom Boom Boom, after a few weeks with the Mylestones the Joker. Both great for getting attention biggrin.gif Although as usual, the kids cringe.

Ed

Social source share

• Replies 64
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure if this topics been done before, but assuming its a while ago if it was, whats your current ringtone?

Just loaded John Lee Hookers Boom Boom Boom, after a few weeks with the Mylestones the Joker. Both great for getting attention biggrin.gif Although as usual, the kids cringe.

Ed

Sad I know, The Drifter - Ray Pollard.

Social source share

Just loaded John Lee Hookers Boom Boom Boom, after a few weeks with the Mylestones the Joker. Both great for getting attention :thumbsup: Although as usual, the kids cringe.

Ed

Yep ...Sad sod as I am..I alternate between

Four Pro's - just another girl

Classics - So Glad That I Found You

Jr Walker & The Allstars - Tune Up

Bazza

I think the best one for a ring tone is Just another Girl.....no intro's gets straight in to it ohmy.gif

Edited by bazza
Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

Ive had the corvells - jokes on you

Lorenzo holden - the wig , it starts off with a guy saying ( hey girl, dont cough or your wig might fall off) then it goes into a mad funky hammond groove. laugh.gif

Shepards - Stubborn Heart

Detroit Souls - All of my life

and now its Sir Lord Comic & The Skatelites - Four seasons of the year :lol:

Stay away from Frank wilson do i love you, when that goes off , they all pic up there phones up :thumbsup:

Edited by Pete Griffin
Social source share

Dave "Loverman" Taylor Bluetoothed me the opening to Tony and Tyrone, Please Operator.. Hi baby it's me and I'm on the way.... WHAT.. Now acting as my ringtone for the next week or so

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

Keep changing them --but at the moment Rani has got

Ringtone----Soul Incorporated---My Proposal

Message alert--Let the fool kiss you--Velvets

And i,ve got

Ringtone--Dells--Don,t trick me treat me

Message alert--Court Davis---Try to think what you,re doing

(probably change them on my break at work!!!

Tony Coleby

Social source share

Bobby Valentine - Use it before you lose it - love a dance before I answer :boxing: It drive's Paris mad, she roll's her eye's n leave's me, when were out in public....

I wake up every morning, to my Haye's singing softly in my ear - Black Wing's have my angel smile.gif Well ok it's on my mobile Alarm but you gotta dream ain't ya... :thumbsup:

Karen

Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

Mine alternate between

The Skatalites - Lucky seven; Roy Hamilton - Cracking up; SLF - Each dollar; Just Bros - Carlena.

Ali

Hey lets try Doctor ring ding, when the phone starts ringing laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest Glynn Jones

Calls from Mrs - Daybreak I Need Love

Son - Smoke on the Water

Daughter - (CRINNNNNNGE) Sean Kingston

Other calls - Isonics - Sugar

Texts - One Step Beyond

Edited by Glynn Jones
Social source share

Swap between Johnny Howard, Dana Valery and can't remember, too much wine!

All courtesy of Paul B.

My ringtone is the middle bit from Travis Wammack's " Scratchy " ......

Now that is irritating .....

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Just loaded John Lee Hookers Boom Boom Boom, after a few weeks with the Mylestones the Joker. Both great for getting attention :shades: Although as usual, the kids cringe.

Ed

Currently using Mellow Madness "Save The Youth" :thumbsup::D

Edited by Black Gold of the Sun
Social source share

Mines is Ellipsis...People..

gasher

I've got about 20 different tracks on there so I dont overkill any. I did have Gene Toones and then Pat Lewis then I swopped to Fragile - Sam Dees but the chorus made me jump on that one when I was driving. :ohmy:

"starting the hurt all over again" (forgot who its by) works great as an alarm call too!.

I've set up different songs to different people too.. proper sad!!. My phone doubles as an MP3 player so when guys at work ask me what Northern is, they get a good blast!.

Jayne.x

Edited by Miss BurySoul
Social source share

In the process of looping the start of the Gems, i reckon it was made with the invention of mobile phone ring tones in mind :huh: perfect piece of music for the job :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

The current ring tone is a Gospel choir singing "You've got a phone call baby" which if my regular shift is on at work gets them all up clapping & swaying like the London Community Gospel Choir in full flow. Sometimes its worth letting the phone ring out just for that :ohmy:

Previous tones were the Avengers theme tune for calls and the Pearl & Dean (Cinema adverts) tune for texts

Dave

Social source share

I've got about 20 different tracks on there so I dont overkill any.

know what you mean

But mine were an accident, as I was trying to load some old favourites in the MP3 player of my phone and they landed in ringtones file instead :ohmy: . Before that, I always found ringtones annoying, especially at work - and I never wanted to be one of "those people" :huh:

Now I tend to prefer these two on mine:

- still my alltime favourite sound: TRY-EULA COOPER or

- a great powerful starter: BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN-SHADOWS

I still feel like a bit of a goose when someone rings me on my personal mobile, but surely it's just good character building tongue.gif

m

Social source share

Some great tunes on then. It should'nt be too hard to spot a soulie when the phones going off. Better than a soul badge..............Should be good on New years day morning. Maybe everybody on this site can change to the same tune for that time. Suggestions please, Flame and King band?

Must admit the best ringtone Ive had for reaction from the public is please operator T&T, as it really does make folks think theres a row Kicking off, great fun.

Ed

Edited by tomangoes
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert