Will It Affect Attendances

Guest Bearsy

This coming Saturday at 8pm England take on South Africa in the Rugby WORLD CUP FINAL,

Will this make a differences to attendances at soul events or just mean some might arrive later than usual,

are you watching it or going out,

me im at a soul do :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Glawsters Best

This coming Saturday at 8pm England take on South Africa in the Rugby WORLD CUP FINAL,

Will this make a differences to attendances at soul events or just mean some might arrive later than usual,

bearsy

me too we're going up to hull for a 50th party luckily in an hotel so if there no telly inthe bar then it 's up to the room to watch it but the big question is 5.15 kickoff aston villa v the champions on setana might have to find a pub for that :lol:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Not going out (I'll still be too knackered from Friday, I reckon) but absolutely not watching it either - wouldn't want to break the habit of a lifetime...

...and as I keep saying, it's not like it's a real sport, anyway :lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

Not going out (I'll still be too knackered from Friday, I reckon) but absolutely not watching it either - wouldn't want to break the habit of a lifetime...

...and as I keep saying, it's not like it's a real sport, anyway :lol::lol::lol:

:P wrong shape ball for me Tony :thumbsup:

Social source share

Surely a few TVs will be placed around to 'do both'

That was the case last Saturday at the Soul night I went to.

Ed

the thing is though Ed, when i dj i get told to get off and turn me music off so its going to be even worse if their was a telly in the place, i bet if rugby was cancelled they would all watch come dancing than have to listen to me :thumbsup:

Social source share

Ther's one in the pub opposite unless Bearsy has a portable installed in the toilets :thumbsup:

no but i might have one behind the decks watching ant and dec :lol:

Social source share

always been a tv in the bar at the greatstone so no need to miss the game,

mark

Social source share

I haven't been out for weeks and if I get to Castle Greatstone on Saturday and that's on I will be very disheartened to put it politely...it's bad enough when they cancel the soaps for it! Rugby is well dull.... :thumbsup:

you know the telly will be on it always is you can eat your sandwiches while watching the game :lol:

mark

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

The question I ask is whether the various soul nights around the country will affect the attendance at the Final.

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

Probably will affect turnout being the final cos the semifinal hammered me at the door last Saturday :thumbsup:

Even had a request from a Johnny Wilkinson :lol: Think it was You Get Your Kicks if I recall :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest toffee lady

Probably will affect turnout being the final cos the semifinal hammered me at the door last Saturday :lol:

Even had a request from a Johnny Wilkinson :lol: Think it was You Get Your Kicks if I recall :wicked:

I hear He likes 'Up and Over' as well

Social source share

me im at a soul do :wicked:

You'll have had enough sport for one day come 5 o'clock Saturday :lol:

Social source share

me im at a soul do :wicked:

Love England, but not rugby. Don't tell anyone but South Africa will beat England in the final on Saturday. So best not to watch. Out to a soul do, or in with the X Factor & good eating! :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert