Rare Soul @ Silk

Yep, all set, I've got my list and checked it twice, though Trev's as organised as ever, and just discovered he hasn't got a big enough record box, which is scarey in a number of ways whistling.gif

It sounds like it'll be a busy night, what with all the birthday parteee goings on and top DJ happennings thumbsup.gif:huh:

Nicola...Thank You..Cliff..the first line of your posting makes you sound like Santa.. luv...!!!!...cya Delxxxx

• Replies 111
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yep, all set, I've got my list and checked it twice, though Trev's as organised as ever, and just discovered he hasn't got a big enough record box, which is scarey in a number of ways :rolleyes:

It sounds like it'll be a busy night, what with all the birthday parteee goings on and top DJ happennings :ohmy::yes:

Hi Cliff, looks like a good crowd gonna be in. I've got Gaz Holyman his wife lynne and Jordi comin down to ours plus all us usuall hicks frum the sticks (irchester) so see ya there. No need to request a toon cause its gonna be top toons all the way.Kimbo :wicked:

Hi Cliff, looks like a good crowd gonna be in. I've got Gaz Holyman his wife lynne and Jordi comin down to ours plus all us usuall hicks frum the sticks (irchester) so see ya there. No need to request a toon cause its gonna be top toons all the way.Kimbo :thumbsup:

Different possies from all over coming to this. We'll be there after our usual 'Pre-Match' drinks!

Len.

Can't believe I am not going to make this, getting to Northampton from Edinburgh is harder than switching continents!! Next time will be looking for a half way house to stop at along the way!!

Hope its a good one, all the right ingredients so hopefully people will stick up for this.

Val can you buy Nicola a glass of champagne from me for her birthday and I will give you the 52pence next time I see you (its cheap down there I heard!)

Really gutted again!

Hi Cliff, looks like a good crowd gonna be in. I've got Gaz Holyman his wife lynne and Jordi comin down to ours plus all us usuall hicks frum the sticks (irchester) so see ya there. No need to request a toon cause its gonna be top toons all the way.Kimbo :thumbsup:

Nice one Kimbo, will be great to see Gary and Lynne again! :lol: See you tomoz!

Yep, all set, I've got my list and checked it twice, though Trev's as organised as ever, and just discovered he hasn't got a big enough record box, which is scarey in a number of ways :lol:

It sounds like it'll be a busy night, what with all the birthday parteee goings on and top DJ happennings :lol::lol:

Cliff just remind Trev to bring my 45s along in his 3xl record box :lol: ,and i`ll see you Sat night :lol:

Dave f............

ps

Simon`s asking his Mrs for a pass out for the night :lol:

Elaine's just found her old membership and asked me to post it up......who has No:1 ?

Cant remember Viki or myself having a membership card...or was we too pissed in them days to notice :ohmy: ...Delxxx

Prepare your diaries for a regular, full on quality 60's & 70's rare soul night at a superb venue, with excellent sound system, great dance floor and late, late bar, where the rare and not so rare are played along side to excite the dance floor and the wants lists.....you know you want it!!

Top tunes from top DJ's with February's guests Andy Dyson and Kitch.

Opening night - Saturday 23rd February 8 until 1 or later

More info - Cliff Steele 07906 303960

Looking forward to seeing everyone there for a great first night thumbsup.gif

For directions to the venue go here - www.silkcabaretvenue.co.uk

Just a few words on parking - there's a huge supermarket car park just at the back of the venue, and from there follow the steps down, turn right, and the venue is 10 yards further on

Cliff

Looking forward to seeing everyone there for a great first night thumbsup.gif

For directions to the venue go here - www.silkcabaretvenue.co.uk

Just a few words on parking - there's a huge supermarket car park just at the back of the venue, and from there follow the steps down, turn right, and the venue is 10 yards further on

Cliff

looking forward to seeing my old mate mr dyson not seen him since i got married late october be great to catch up top night in store :wicked::P:D

Source Advert