Blue Skies, 11th April, London - Guests - Andy Faulkner & Birthday Boy - Lenny (bigsoulman)

Sorry you wont be there but will see you when WOH meets DimWit................is Walthamstow ready for this :lol: OI!!!!! Pete, don't forget the flyers :lol: Would these be the fish & chips you are referring to, still can't work out how I took the photo if I was behind the decks :lol: (and it was behind and not to the side cos we hadn't turned them round at that one.before some smart a*se trys to pick me up on it :lol: ) QoFxx

It's called multi-tasking isn't it ??? :ohmy:

• Replies 92
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I see that SHSDAVE is lurking ,i hope he comes to next one .........Dave you up for it..

I'll be there Toby :shades: Looking forward to hearing Andy F after a long time ..always got an ear for a good tune has Andy yes.gif Also be interesting to hear what our friend from across the border plays

Bring some money mate & I'll bring the records along

How unfortunate for you, you will be there in time for me laugh.gif

QoFxx

Not at all Chrissie i'm always on about the lack of lady dj's up here, we only have one and that's little Suzi Cameron who does a fine job and a top dancer as well, she can do spins to make you dizzy too..and if your good we'll get you up here and spoil you rotten...but no f***in see you Jimmy hats allowed :shades:

:ohmy:

L

I'll be there Toby :thumbsup: Looking forward to hearing Andy F after a long time ..always got an ear for a good tune has Andy :thumbup: Also be interesting to hear what our friend from across the border plays Bring some money mate & I'll bring the records along

Thanks Dave :thumbup:

Looking forward to this as well, although I really don't have a scooby what I'm going to spin yet.

Still it's fun listening to tunes you haven't spun for a while.

Did manage to pick up a couple of stormers that will be brought along :D:)

Thanks Dave :)

Looking forward to this as well, although I really don't have a scooby what I'm going to spin yet.

Still it's fun listening to tunes you haven't spun for a while.

Did manage to pick up a couple of stormers that will be brought along :thumbup::thumbsup:

Andy, looking forward your dj spot.. i know you like a bit of r&b so can I get a request in now for Willie Mcdougal :thumbup:

cheers

Jon

Not at all Chrissie i'm always on about the lack of lady dj's up here, we only have one and that's little Suzi Cameron who does a fine job and a top dancer as well, she can do spins to make you dizzy too..and if your good we'll get you up here and spoil you rotten...but no f***in see you Jimmy hats allowed :thumbup:

:thumbup:

L

I'm not a DJ, I just provide the background music early on while every one is having a chat laugh.gif

QoFxx

Sorry you wont be there but will see you when WOH meets DimWit................is Walthamstow ready for this :thumbup:

OI!!!!! Pete, don't forget the flyers :)

Would these be the fish & chips you are referring to, still can't work out how I took the photo if I was behind the decks :lol: (and it was behind and not to the side cos we hadn't turned them round at that one.before some smart a*se trys to pick me up on it wicked.gif )

QoFxx

I would just like to say, I was sitting slumped down when that photo was taken and I'm actually at least 2lbs lighter in real life than I look in the picture (lol)

Dave

Would these be the fish & chips you are referring to, still can't work out how I took the photo if I was behind the decks (and it was behind and not to the side cos we hadn't turned them round at that one.before some smart a*se trys to pick me up on it )

QoFxx

It's called multi-tasking isn't it ???

Just sussed it out, this was a different plate of fish & chips, this was taken at the January Blue Skies but Dave DJ'd at the first one last year (in errrrrrrrr Nov I think unsure.gif ) so that was another plate of fish and chips and I am not as clever as I thought I was at performing extreme multi tasking :thumbup: .

Have been stocking up on some new Mamsey Pamsey for you all, cos you just know you love it :shades:

Unfortunately the current No1 want wont be in my possession for a few weeks (cos I still have to sell my left kidney to pay for it :wicked: ) so it will have to wait for the next Blue Skies or WOH and so will the 2 winging their way from the US cos I don't think they will be here in time either :ohmy: but got a lovely one as an early birthday pressie off mrs soul (Lou) on Saturday night, can't wait to play it.

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

Just sussed it out, this was a different plate of fish & chips, this was taken at the January Blue Skies but Dave DJ'd at the first one last year (in errrrrrrrr Nov I think :thumbup: ) so that was another plate of fish and chips and I am not as clever as I thought I was and performing extreme multi tasking :shades: . Have been stocking up on some new Mamsey Pamsey for you all, cos you just know you love it :lol: Unfortunately the current No1 want wont be in my possession for a few weeks (cos I still have to sell my left kidney to pay for it :ohmy: ) so it will have to wait for the next Blue Skies or WOH and so will the 2 winging their way from the US cos I don't think they will be here in time either :yes: but got a lovely one as an early birthday pressie off mrs soul (Lou) on Saturday night, can't wait to play it. QoFxx

I may also bring along a couple of pseudo-mamsey pamsey or should that be neo-mamsey pamsey :wicked: , obviously not the real thing as I'm not in your league whistling.gif

I may also bring along a couple of pseudo-mamsey pamsey or should that be neo-mamsey pamsey :wicked: , obviously not the real thing as I'm not in your league whistling.gif

errrrrrrrrrrr I think neo sounds better pseudo infers pretend and why pretend when you can have the real thing :shades:

See....................I knew it would catch on, Bearsy will be so proud of me :thumbup:

QMPxx

Edited by chrissie

If I can find the b****r.

My record filing system has gone to pot. ohmy.gif

How can you mislay a Willie McDougal :thumbup: . Is that a subliminal 'I've got sooooo many records that some get lost under the stairs' :wicked: . While you're in the atic looking for it pack the 'put your love to the test' in the box. See ya Fri.

How can you mislay a Willie McDougal :thumbup: . Is that a subliminal 'I've got sooooo many records that some get lost under the stairs' :wicked: . While you're in the atic looking for it pack the 'put your love to the test' in the box. See ya Fri.

It's like Ady's comment a while back...."Found a tape of some unissued (beauty) at the back of my sock drawer"..... rolleyes.gif

Guest Pete Bennett

It's like Ady's comment a while back...."Found a tape of some unissued (beauty) at the back of my sock drawer"..... rolleyes.gif

You will not believe what I found at the back of my sock drawer.

I will be bringing it on Friday. It is for Chrissie!!

Great weather forecast so we will even be able to use the newly reinstated back garden.

Great weather forecast so we will even be able to use the newly reinstated back garden.

Pete, you sure Chrissie will be interested in an old packet of condoms??? laugh.gif

So that's where my stalkers been hiding rolleyes.gif

Pete, you sure Chrissie will be interested in an old packet of condoms??? :wicked:

:thumbup:

QoFxx

Do you think Jan and I should bring our bondage gear :ohmy::ohmy::rolleyes::P

L wink.gif

I think you may need it my man,what with Chrissie(o) behind the decks.......lets tie her up and leave har there all night,at least Pete Bennett will get some peace & quiet later on... :lol: .

I think you may need it my man,what with Chrissie(o) behind the decks.......lets tie her up and leave har there all night,at least Pete Bennett will get some peace & quiet later on... :rolleyes: .

Or better still use the bondage gear to hang RBMAN (Martin) from the rafters and leave him to dangle,at least you wont get too much rocknroll(oh sorry i meant R & cool.gif:ohmy::ohmy: during the evening

sorry Martin could not resist it

Edited by toby
Guest Pete Bennett

Pete, you sure Chrissie will be interested in an old packet of condoms??? :ohmy:

No thats not it although there is in fact a packet there in case of emergencies :rolleyes:

Ouch...... :ohmy:

Im sorry Martin just could not resist the little dig,tell you what ill play you some proper storming R & B tunes Friday :rolleyes: only a few mind one has a reputation to think of does'nt one..

till Friday and no taking the piss out of my suit,cos i'll have to come direct from the office for Blue Skies :ohmy:

Andy, looking forward your dj spot.. i know you like a bit of r&b so can I get a request in now for Willie Mcdougal wink.gif cheers Jon

If I can find the b****r. My record filing system has gone to pot. :rolleyes:

I've found it yes.gif

How can you mislay a Willie McDougal :ohmy: . Is that a subliminal 'I've got sooooo many records that some get lost under the stairs' :lol: . While you're in the atic looking for it pack the 'put your love to the test' in the box. See ya Fri.

Found that too :P

Been having a bit of a sort out,hence there were several piles of randomly sorted records on the living room carpet. Actually there still are :ohmy:

Guest Pete Bennett

Im sorry Martin just could not resist the little dig,tell you what ill play you some proper storming R & B tunes Friday :rolleyes: only a few mind one has a reputation to think of does'nt one..

till Friday and no taking the piss out of my suit,cos i'll have to come direct from the office for Blue Skies :ohmy:

OK guys I think this R and B thing is getting out of hand now. Thats Andy, Toby, and RB man himself promising to play it. Lennie, Chrissie, please not you two!!!! I will be suicidal. :ohmy:

OK guys I think this R and B thing is getting out of hand now. Thats Andy, Toby, and RB man himself promising to play it. Lennie, Chrissie, please not you two!!!! I will be suicidal. :ohmy:

I promise I only have 2 girlie RnB in my playbox and the rest will be full on "Mamasey Pamsey Goes Up Tempo" :rolleyes: Well apart from 2 or 3 few bloke type stuff :ohmy:

QMP xx

Edited by chrissie

OK guys I think this R and B thing is getting out of hand now. Thats Andy, Toby, and RB man himself promising to play it. Lennie, Chrissie, please not you two!!!! I will be suicidal. :yes:

:ohmy: got to keep in with my best mate Martin :P ...after all he did invite me to do a spot :) ..ok then Pete maybe just the odd three or four :D ...or perhaps we can sneak them on if you go out for a fag or a wee :P

Lenny

Guest Pete Bennett

:ohmy: got to keep in with my best mate Martin :P ...after all he did invite me to do a spot :) ..ok then Pete maybe just the odd three or four :D ...or perhaps we can sneak them on if you go out for a fag or a wee :P

Lenny

Cheers Lenny, I will take up smoking again just for the night. :D

Actually it is a good job we started talking about this because I have just realised I have told Liz the wrong spelling of your name. Sorry. Will get that put right. :yes:

OK guys I think this R and B thing is getting out of hand now. Thats Andy, Toby, and RB man himself promising to play it. Lennie, Chrissie, please not you two!!!! I will be suicidal. angry.gif

Pete i shall only play 2 R&B things cos ive only got the 2 records :D ,mind you they do border very much to the northern slant of things,i did promise Martin i would play a bit of cheesy stuff(but i wont) :D we could always put on Ken dodd "tears" cos thats what Martin will do doing due to the lack of Rock n roll ooooppps i mean R n B.

see ya Friday people.......ill be back with a vengance after missing the last one,all 60s northern all the way.

Toby.

OK guys I think this R and B thing is getting out of hand now. Thats Andy, Toby, and RB man himself promising to play it. Lennie, Chrissie, please not you two!!!! I will be suicidal. :lol:

Down to only 1 RnB girlie thingy but have put in a couple of cheesy whotsits :D but only in case I get hungry :P

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

Down to only 1 RnB girlie thingy but have put in a couple of cheesy whotsits :D but only in case I get hungry :P

QoFxx

Hey behave you lot - I am only away for one night with Bernadette (and others) in Yarmy - ooh errr Missus - and this proliferation of R&B is gtting out of hand. :lol:

Have a good night.....Steve G

Hey behave you lot - I am only away for one night with Bernadette (and others) in Yarmy - ooh errr Missus - and this proliferation of R&B is gtting out of hand. :P

You disco bunny you :D:D

Will miss you :lol: but see you on the 26th at WOH :lol:

QoFxx

Start time

Finish time

DJ

6.00 pm

6.40 pm

Martin

6.40 pm

7.20 pm

Chrissie

7.20 pm

8.00 pm

Toby

8.00 pm

8.40 pm

Andy

8.40 pm

9.20 pm

Lenny

9.20 pm

10.00 pm

Andy

10.00 pm

10.40 pm

Lenny

10.40 pm

11.20 pm

Toby

11.20 pm

Chrissie

Edited by Rbman
Guest Bernadette

Hey behave you lot - I am only away for one night with Bernadette (and others) in Yarmy - ooh errr Missus - and this proliferation of R&B is gtting out of hand. :rolleyes:

agree completely...you will obviously need to compensate next time by playing plenty of 70s :thumbsup: which would be very popular i'm sure :thumbup:

6.00 pm - 6.40 pm - Martin

6.40 pm - 7.20 pm - Chrissie

7.20 pm - 8.00 pm - Toby

8.00 pm - 8.40 pm - Andy

8.40 pm - 9.20 pm - Lenny

9.20 pm - 10.00 pm - Andy

10.00 pm - 10.40 pm - Lenny

10.40 pm - 11.20 pm - Toby

11.20 pm - 12.00 - Chrissie

If this is part of a plot to keep me sober............trust me it won't work :thumbsup::rolleyes:

QMPxx

Guest Andy Kempster

If this is part of a plot to keep me sober............trust me it won't work :thumbsup::rolleyes:

QMPxx

have good time tonight you lot, although i am sure you dont need any encouragement

one day i will make it along to one of these evenings but unfortunately not this one

whens the next one?

andy

Start time

Finish time

DJ

6.00 pm

6.40 pm

Martin

6.40 pm

7.20 pm

Chrissie

7.20 pm