Middleton Civic Anniversary Allniter Sat May 17th

SAT MAY 17TH MIDDLETON CIVIC ANNIVERSARY ALL NITER

8 30 PM TILL AT LEAST 7 30 AM

3 ROOMS AS ALWAYS

MAIN ROOM SOUL SAM,CARL FORTNUM,FLANNY,BOB HINSLEY;JOHN WESTON;NICK HACKET,NEIL JONES,ROBBO

AND THIS MONTHS GUESTS SHAUN CHAPMAN JOHN POOLE AND KEITH WILLIAMS

DOWN STAIRS ONE OF THE UKS LEADING R N B CLUBS BACKBEAT

WITH JOE DUTTON,BIG HOSS,KEV DRAGE,TED COULDSTONE,LINDA COULDSTONE AND TOP GUEST SPINNERS

UPSTAIRS CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAMS CONNISEUR ROOM WITH VERY SPECIAL GUESTS SPINNING SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL GUARANTEED.

VERY BUSY RECORD BAR IF YOU NEED A TABLE PLEASE BOOK TA,NO GIMMICKS JUST GOOD DJS IN A GOOD VENUE THAT IS ALWAYS WELL ATTENDED MUSIC POLICY SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE :thumbsup: .

Edited by Soultown andy
  • Replies 155
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

3 ROOMS AS ALWAYS

MAIN ROOM SOUL SAM,CARL FORTNUM,FLANNY,BOB HINSLEY;JOHN WESTON;NICK HACKET,NEIL JONES,ROBBO,CAROL MCCARTHY

AND THIS MONTHS GUESTS JOHN POOLE AND KEITH WILLIAMS

WITH JOE DUTTON,BIG HOSS,KEV DRAGE,TED COULDSTONE,LINDA COULDSTONE AND TOP GUEST SPINNERS

UPSTAIRS CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAMS CONNISEUR ROOM WITH VERY SPECIAL GUESTS SPINNING SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL GUARANTEED.

VERY BUSY RECORD BAR IF YOU NEED A TABLE PLEASE BOOK TA,NO GIMMICKS JUST GOOD DJS IN A GOOD VENUE THAT IS ALWAYS WELL ATTENDED MUSIC POLICY SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE :lol: .

Andy what about anniversary cd, for the first five though the door.

Billy :thumbsup:

Don't forget Roger Banks as resident....

This events guests downstairs are Roddy Brass (Edinburgh) and 'Back Door' Kenneth (TBC).

Edited by pikeys dog

3 ROOMS AS ALWAYS

MAIN ROOM SOUL SAM,CARL FORTNUM,FLANNY,BOB HINSLEY;JOHN WESTON;NICK HACKET,NEIL JONES,ROBBO,CAROL MCCARTHY

AND THIS MONTHS GUESTS JOHN POOLE AND KEITH WILLIAMS

VERY BUSY RECORD BAR IF YOU NEED A TABLE PLEASE BOOK TA,NO GIMMICKS JUST GOOD DJS IN A GOOD VENUE THAT IS ALWAYS WELL ATTENDED MUSIC POLICY SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE thumbsup.gif .

Andy. Not another nighter at Middleton thats only 5mins from home shhh.gif

Steve

We were gunna buy him his own blow up boat and he can paddle over, much cheaper than flying... laugh.gif

no dont do it line and i went f a paddle once on lilows ended up 2miles out t sea nearly had rescue boat com get us; but we just bout made it back,, worse than a nighter we had no strengh t walk f hrs,, stay wiv ya plane,,,,, biggrin.gif

The Middleton site has just been updated; all the latest bits n pieces are on including the first interview with the DJ's.

We also have a photo page that is growing but we would like to invite you to send your pictures in, just send them to afsc50@hotmail.com

I'll be smooching around with a Dictaphone asking for your comments on the night and asking for your feedback for the nighter and for the web site so we can continue striving to make one of the best soul experiences around.

Remember that we have a guestbook and we also have a competition to name the track being played on the guestbook.

We also have a lyrics comp, sorry but there are no prizes but if you want to have a crack just post your answers in our guestbook.

See ya on the 17th. Imberboy

https://www.tafsc.com/Soul.htm Middleton Allnighter Website

i dont think we stand a chance on the group hug guys..... :shhh:

Gays and lesbians marching in the northern city of Hamburg on Saturday reportedly set a new world record for a group hug, with 16,000 people embracing each other for 10 seconds.

Drag queen Olivia Jones, one of organizers told local media that the "march should bring people together, regardless of whether people are homosexual or heterosexual."

Despite the dire conditions, the marchers beat the previous group hug record set last year by 5117 Canadian high school students.

Police reported an overall attendance of 22,000 people. The hug occurred during the Christopher Street Day parade, a Gay Pride march which is held in numerous cities in Germany and elsewhere in Europe to mark the riots following a 1969 police raid on a gay bar in New York City.

i dont think we stand a chance on the group hug guys..... :lol:

Gays and lesbians marching in the northern city of Hamburg on Saturday reportedly set a new world record for a group hug, with 16,000 people embracing each other for 10 seconds.

Drag queen Olivia Jones, one of organizers told local media that the "march should bring people together, regardless of whether people are homosexual or heterosexual."

Despite the dire conditions, the marchers beat the previous group hug record set last year by 5117 Canadian high school students.

Police reported an overall attendance of 22,000 people. The hug occurred during the Christopher Street Day parade, a Gay Pride march which is held in numerous cities in Germany and elsewhere in Europe to mark the riots following a 1969 police raid on a gay bar in New York City.

i am only going if its an allnighter :shhh:

Guest kid mohair

Gutted that I have to miss this :lol: , but my daughters got her ballet show on early Sunday morning. Sure it will be a superb night :lol:

Adam.

We have gone to a boot sale straight from middleton before, god you dont half get some looks..... ph34r.gif

I'll be driving up from just betwean Barnsley and Sheffield does any one need a lift? :unsure:

Is that Barnsfield or Sheffley then Simon?? :lol: Earl of Donny tonight & onto Wilton?? Sounds good to me. :)

Take care, be safe & remember, I can never find Wilton, they keep moving it,

Spot. :lol:

Watch Out ! Watch Out ! The 'Draycott Drifters' are about!!!

Really looking forward ta this one!!!! ohmy.gif:D:Pwink.gif

A up me mon,

Well the three Derbyshire omigos will be travelling up,Jon has been a very, very good boy and got a pass out from his Mrs :lol:

See you there mate,WATCH OUT FOR DERBYSHIRE BEER THIEVES :D

Kev :thumbsup:

Swedish Soulof is coming over on a visit :rolleyes:

Soul Revolution in London on Friday then we're coming up to Middleton Saturday afternoon.

Anyone driving up from London that fancies two swedish soul nutters as company? If not, I fully understand wink.gif

Clanger - Let me know when it's getting closer if you got any space?

Otherwise we'll be looking at the train, anyone going from London?

Looking forward to it!!! A lot lot lot!

Edited by Macke
Guest clanger v2

Swedish Soulof is coming over on a visit :rolleyes:

Soul Revolution in London on Friday then we're coming up to Middleton Saturday afternoon.

Anyone driving up from London that fancies two swedish soul nutters as company? If not, I fully understand :rolleyes:

Clanger - Let me know when it's getting closer if you got any space?

Otherwise we'll be looking at the train, anyone going from London?

Looking forward to it!!! A lot lot lot!

Looks like I might be going for the full weekend with you my friend.

I'll keep you posted on space fella thumbsup.gif

Guest twoflatsup

Well the three Derbyshire omigos will be travelling up,Jon has been a very, very good boy and got a pass out from his Mrs :D

I have indeed been a very good boy !! Might have lost the battle :lol: (going to Middleton in April) but won the war - Middleton and the Citrus Rooms in may !! :rolleyes:

Source Advert