Northernsoul Dancing Solo

Northernsoul dancing solo

Never ask a bird to dance!!! Ever!!

Ever done this, maybe not recently but I bet ya have a few years ago??

You're in a night club, bored with the music but ya wanna pull, I did say a few years ago remember! You spot a foxy chick, boy is this a few years ago.... Then ask her to dance... whoops!!!

I used to be an OK dancer back in the day but hated throwing my funky shapes in a disco but this was the only place where the cattle market played out, maybe it was me being naive but did we ever pull at nighters? I don't think I ever engaged a girl in conversation for any other reason but to say a genuine hello or talk about her dancing?

Was this just me? I may have been missing out, come to think of it, circle skirts where tops! I loved wearing mine.

Social source share

• Replies 39
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest andrew bin

the female version of that guy off the office :huh:

a few years ago i took a some photos of people dancing at the marrs when a guy came up to me and said "what are you doing with those photos" i don't know i replied i may put them on a web site, please don't put any of me on the internet he replied the sick board may see them and stop my benefits, i nearly pi**ed my self laughing, :D he was dancing a bit like that

Social source share

the female version of that guy off the office :huh:

a few years ago i took a some photos of people dancing at the marrs when a guy came up to me and said "what are you doing with those photos" i don't know i replied i may put them on a web site, please don't put any of me on the internet he replied the sick board may see them and stop my benefits, i nearly pi**ed my self laughing, :D he was dancing a bit like that

That bring back some memories was it pete robinson lol :D

Social source share

I watched the whole thing waiting for something kinky to happen... :sweatingbullets:

and all the time I kept thinking, that woman needs hair products... laugh.gif

I hope no one on here knows her or we'll all look a right load of gits.

Leave her alone,she's luvly... :thumbup:

Bazza

Social source share

ImberBoy said:

You're in a night club, bored with the music but ya wanna pull, I did say a few years ago remember! You spot a foxy chick, boy is this a few years ago.... Then ask her to dance... whoops!!!

I used to be an OK dancer back in the day but hated throwing my funky shapes in a disco but this was the only place where the cattle market played out, maybe it was me being naive but did we ever pull at nighters? I don't think I ever engaged a girl in conversation for any other reason but to say a genuine hello or talk about her dancing?

Was this just me? I may have been missing out, come to think of it, circle skirts where tops! I loved wearing mine.

Simon.... SIMON....

I'm getting a little worried at how you keep "finding this sh*t" now your back in "civvy land" :thumbup::lol: ....

Is it a little bit of "catching up" of missed experiences ph34r.gif ....

Still " luv yer enthusiasm man" :sweatingbullets: ....

Mark

Social source share

I watched the whole thing waiting for something kinky to happen... :thumbsup:

and all the time I kept thinking, that woman needs hair products... :D

I hope no one on here knows her or we'll all look a right load of gits.

LEAVE MY MUM ALONE, GITS angry.gif

:ohmy:

Social source share

Now asking 2 birds to dance is another matter indeed!

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

Ah thats nowt that.... Hey Mand remember Skeggy weekender a similar dance routine and yer specs fell off love :thumbsup::thumbsup::no::(:D

Ya shouldnt post images like this up on here Imber, poor ole Bazza will be having another tingling :D

Its not good for me Dawn, the Mrs will think ive had a double dose of the little purple tablets :D:lol:

Bazza

Oops, dont mean the little heart shaped ones.... :lol:

Edited by bazza
Social source share

Would be OK to ask a ferret then ? or maybe a mongoose ?

Can't ever remember dancing so not an issue

Once pulled a blonde bird at the Torch, from Gloucester, so much hair spray holding he hair together it was like a crash helmet on her bonce.

Kyle Minogue thought the NS was a gay scene after seeing just groups of blokes dancing on their own. That's OK I feel a little gay myself sometimes.

Er.....what was the question ?? :shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert