Sleepless Nights 7th Anniversary

stomper45

Yes folks by special arrangement with the North Wales Soulman Mafia we have obtained an exclusive, that shy retiring chap Dick John behind the decks for the first time ever ever, joking apart he's collected some serious choons.

What with Paul McKay, Olof, Phil Shields, Terry Dempsey, Steve Thomas and the Woodies and the regular misfits looking good.

Basement

The Belvedere

Gt Denmark Syt, D1

Friday : meetupwarmup various djs

Saturday: 6ts Alldayer plus

2nd room Ska, Rockabilly, Mod, Old Soul

Hotel offers discount rates ref; Soultrain promotions

https://www.belvederehotel.ie

Also recommended

Earl of Kildare Hotel

Riverhouse Hotel

Barrys Hotel (Opposite Belvedere)

Castle Hotel (Almost opp Belvedere)

more info: tamla45@hotmail.com

Edited by stomper45
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Basement

The Belvedere

Gt Denmark Syt, D1

Friday : meetngreet various djs

2nd room Ska, Rockabilly

(Top Irish jocks also confirmed Paul McKay, Olaf)

Also recommended

Earl of Kildare Hotel

Riverhouse Hotel

Barrys Hotel

Not long now, Danny.

Last year's SN anniversary was an absolutely brilliant weekend, so pretty excited about this one..

Martin.

Had a wee peep at the flights, will mention to the boss tonite... :thumbup:

"Mention" ..hmm poor boss.... see if you can talk Dean round :thumbup:

Thing is, you can only have four to a family room whistling.gif

"Mention" ..hmm poor boss.... see if you can talk Dean round :thumbup:

Thing is, you can only have four to a family room whistling.gif

:thumbup: ...I can't count, no wonder the hotel shut down after.

I was thinking we could do what we did last time and come on a "fling" visit on the Sat morning and go back on the Sunday, then no need for a room.

Anyone else thinking of doing that, the flights are under £50, so nearly the same as you would spend on petrol to travel to anywhere in this country... :thumbup:

laugh.gif ...I can't count, no wonder the hotel shut down after.

I was thinking we could do what we did last time and come on a "fling" visit on the Sat morning and go back on the Sunday, then no need for a room.

Anyone else thinking of doing that, the flights are under £50, so nearly the same as you would spend on petrol to travel to anywhere in this country... :yes:

Deaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn biggrin.gif ah go on you will, you will

Yes folks by special arrangement with the North Wales Soulman Mafia we have obtained an exclusive, that shy retiring chap Dick John behind the decks for the first time ever ever, joking apart he's collected some serious choons.

What with Paul McKay, Olof, Phil Shields, Terry Dempsey, Steve Thomas and the Woodies and the regular misfits looking good.

Basement

The Belvedere

Gt Denmark Syt, D1

Friday : meetupwarmup various djs

2nd room Ska, Rockabilly, Mod, Old Soul

Also recommended

Earl of Kildare Hotel

Riverhouse Hotel

Barrys Hotel

THE PLANS ARE IN PLACE !! :wub:

STEVE T :lol:

Need to spend my euro's I've got left from Barcelona....Can't think of anything better than a "Sleepless Night"

In dublin with "tricky Dicky" & the rest of the "North Wales Posse"...........

So count Me & Speaky to the list............

Looking forward..........CHICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I just noticed that the Belvedere Hotel was open again.

Was I right in thinking it had closed down at one point, or am I having a blonde moment?

Looks like we might be getting a family room for 10 again.. :D

can you make that 12 :thumbsup:

well the cheapest flight so far is 130 for the two of us :D

Belvedere was called Comfort inn before.. bit like Marathon/Snickers.. what was the point..

Another offer on the site is Fri & Sat for 158 Euro + discount for prom'

Be great if some of you ladies could make it over!

Belvedere was called Comfort inn before.. bit like Marathon/Snickers.. what was the point..

Another offer on the site is Fri & Sat for 158 Euro + discount for prom'

Be great if some of you ladies could make it over!

The room will cost us nought, as we're coming on yours... :rolleyes:

And don't call Dean a lady, he might take the huff... :thumbsup:

Flights are booked...YIPPPEEEEEE... :D

Flying in dinnertime Sat and back out again dinnertime Sun...bringing Mr & Mrs Soul.

Popped onto Ryan Air site earlier and they got a special on for £30 return...plus £10 to fly into Dublin airport... :lol:

But still a bloody good deal... :lol:

Phil, your turn to do the airport run me finks... :D ...I wana see the new car... :lol:

Flights are booked...YIPPPEEEEEE... :D

Flying in dinnertime Sat and back out again dinnertime Sun...bringing Mr & Mrs Soul.

Popped onto Ryan Air site earlier and they got a special on for £30 return...plus £10 to fly into Dublin airport... :lol:

Phil, your turn to do the airport run me finks... :D ...I wana see the new car... :lol:

Brilliant it looks like a PARTY biggrin.gif

Flights are booked...YIPPPEEEEEE... thumbup.gif

Phil, your turn to do the airport run me finks... :thumbup: ...I wana see the new car... :lol:

Great news! :D (must remember to remove door number...)

A parachute drop over Belvedere would have been the sensible option..now that, l would pay to see :lol:

Sorry to miss this after being there for the last few years :thumbsup: .. Have a fantastic time and lets hope you have a good turn out from over the water..

Will be back next year for sure...

xx

Really enjoyed our double decking slot on the Friday night over the last few years Steve, so gonna miss that. Hooking up with Danny this year but he doesn't attract the right sort of crowd really, Leeds fans mostly...

Great that Kev is gonna make it Phil, looking forward to the 'Northern' invasion....

Martin.

looking forward to seeing you all it's gonna be a good one

rumour has it the allnighter is in jo's room

I heard that one too...good on ya Jo... :yes: ... :D

I tried to phone the number for the hotel, only to get a competition line... :D

Is it me doing something wrong?

I then e-mailed them but they're non too quick at answering.

I heard that one too...good on ya Jo... wicked.gif ... :wave:

I tried to phone the number for the hotel, only to get a competition line... :wave:

Is it me doing something wrong?

I then e-mailed them but they're non too quick at answering.

Just checking you have the correct number from UK:

00 353 1 8737700 Try get Anne Marie in reservations, usually between 9-5

:)

Just checking you have the correct number from UK:

00 353 1 8737700 Try get Anne Marie in reservations, usually between 9-5

thumbsup.gif

HI DANNY , UN ALL JUST BEEN DOWN TO CHECK FERRY OUT OF HOLYHEAD AND BACK BEST ONE LEAVES HOLYHEAD AT 12.00 NOON SAT ITS THE SWIFT SO GETS YOU INTO DUBLIN 13.50, AND LEAVES DUBLIN FOR HOLYHEAD AT 8.45 NEXT MORNING AND COST JUST £20 FOR DAY RETURN , YOU MUST HAVE PASSPORT OR ID NOW !! THIS IS WITH IRISH FERRYS , STENA IS £27 ONE WAY !!

THERE IS ALSO ONE AT 17.15 FROM HOLYHEAD THAT GETS YOU INTO DUBLIN FOR 19.15

THINK MOST OF THE WELSH CREW GONNA GET THE 12.00 SO THEY NEED TO BE IN HOYHEAD GOOD 1/2 HOUR TO CHECK IN UN SO ON !

THINK MOST OF OUR LOT GONNA JUST GO DOWN LEASON STREET ??AFTER FOR AFEW SCOOPS UN GET THEFERRY HOME UN LESS YOU KNOW OF ANY LATE NITE PUBS NEAR BY ??

BEST STEVE T :thumbsup::lol:

PS FAIR FEW OF THE CRACKERS CREW TURNING OUT FOR THIS UN "NOW TO FIND THE GERBAL "!!! :lol::):thumbup:

Danny can you give me the rest of the dates for the year as I miss my little trips to Dublin and you know how much I love the black stuff

Have agreat one

Regards Steve

Steve will pm to ya, please warn me if your planning on wearing the kilt again tho :thumbup:

HI DANNY , UN ALL JUST BEEN DOWN TO CHECK FERRY OUT OF HOLYHEAD AND BACK BEST ONE LEAVES HOLYHEAD AT 12.00 NOON SAT ITS THE SWIFT SO GETS YOU INTO DUBLIN 13.50, AND LEAVES DUBLIN FOR HOLYHEAD AT 8.45 NEXT MORNING AND COST JUST £20 FOR DAY RETURN , YOU MUST HAVE PASSPORT OR ID NOW !! THIS IS WITH IRISH FERRYS , STENA IS £27 ONE WAY !!

THERE IS ALSO ONE AT 17.15 FROM HOLYHEAD THAT GETS YOU INTO DUBLIN FOR 19.15

THINK MOST OF THE WELSH CREW GONNA GET THE 12.00 SO THEY NEED TO BE IN HOYHEAD GOOD 1/2 HOUR TO CHECK IN UN SO ON !

THINK MOST OF OUR LOT GONNA JUST GO DOWN LEASON STREET ??AFTER FOR AFEW SCOOPS UN GET THEFERRY HOME UN LESS YOU KNOW OF ANY LATE NITE PUBS NEAR BY ??

BEST STEVE T

Heyup Steve looking good. For some reason Stenna have special rates from Dublin but not Holyhead for Foot passengers. Dun Laoghaire is easier and cheaper for getting into city tho as you can get light rail DART for bout 2.

Leeson St? Reckon Hotel be having some goings on after mate

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to seeing you all it's gonna be a good one

rumour has it the allnighter is in jo's room

Hey Harpo

don't forget to take your Bridlington tickets down there ! If anyone needs them see our "International DJ " :lol:

We'll even let you charge 20 euros instead of Pounds mate !

Hope all have a good one ! Regards to all over there !

Rob & Karen

ps can't come we're off to see Bobby Hebb :)

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley
Guest Cariad

Have heard so much about this and missed the last Rugby due to inconsiderate son wanting to go watch Spurs with his Dad, leaving me with darling daughter!!!! :D

So I'm adding myself to the Rugby day trip as consolation biggrin.gif

Flight is booked, dropping kids at dads 9am sat, should be at Sians for 9.30.......... bag is packed all ready apart from which shoes :lol:

So only 8 sleeps to go ................... :thumbup:laugh.gif

Have heard so much about this and missed the last Rugby due to inconsiderate son wanting to go watch Spurs with his Dad, leaving me with darling daughter!!!! ohmy.gif

So I'm adding myself to the Rugby day trip as consolation :ohmy:

Flight is booked, dropping kids at dads 9am sat, should be at Sians for 9.30.......... bag is packed all ready apart from which shoes :ohmy:

So only 8 sleeps to go ................... :thumbsup::thumbup:

it will be a day/night/snoring/beer/tunes/dancing :lol: hope your ready for this!!!!!

Source Advert