Finally I Can Afford It...

Guest Roccia

Well,

after a busy Christmas season in my shop, I've saved enough money to buy it.

Important: I don't wanna be robbed, so I'm ready to pay £1000-1200 depends of the condition... I think this is the price range that could satisfy both seller and buyer... Opinions about this price...?

Now, is there a kind soulie that want to help me to get my n°1 want...?

Thanks in advance.

The Fat Italian Bloke

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well,

Important: I don't wanna be robbed, so I'm ready to pay £1000-1200 depends of the condition... I think this is the price range that could satisfy both seller and buyer... Opinions about this price...?

Thanks in advance.

The Fat Italian Bloke

I think Clarkie had a copy listed before Christmas. Was asking for bids on it. I don't know if he still has it, and can't find his contact details.

Anyone?

-Kev

Social source share

I think Clarkie had a copy listed before Christmas. Was asking for bids on it. I don't know if he still has it, and can't find his contact details.

Anyone?

-Kev

Thanks a lot Kevin. I don't know who Clarkie is... Any help to locate this dealer would be very appreciated...

Thanks again...

Roccia

Social source share

:thumbsup: Found those details and PMing ya.

-Kev

Many thanks Kevin thumbup.gif

Anyone has Ian Clarke e-mail address...? Due to my poor spoken english, I'd rather get in touch with him through e-mail than phone...

TIA

Roccia

Social source share

Called him for you mate. His copy has been SOLD. sad.gif

Good luck.

Anyone else got a copy for sale?

:thumbsup::unsure::lol::D:yes:

When a copy comes out I have no money...

When I have money, there's no way to find a copy...

Thanks Kevin...

Social source share

Shifty sold one recently, and I nearly fainted when he told me how much he got for it. :huh::ohmy:

That's why I've said in advance how much I'm ready to pay for it...

C'mon, anyone wants to earn a grand or more to invest in new vinyls...? Cash waiting...

Social source share

That's why I've said in advance how much I'm ready to pay for it...

C'mon, anyone wants to earn a grand or more to invest in new vinyls...? Cash waiting...

As someone suggest to me via PM, I could stretch the budget a bit, if the record is really immaculate...

If anyone has a copy, please let me know your price... TIA

Social source share

As someone suggest to me via PM, I could stretch the budget a bit, if the record is really immaculate...

If anyone has a copy, please let me know your price... TIA

Not got a copy to offer you , but will a big hello to you and Letizia do , my good friend ? ..........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Shifty sold one recently, and I nearly fainted when he told me how much he got for it. :huh::ohmy:

The bloke who he sold it to had it up on ebay mid November. I dont know whether it sold, but you could contact the seller and ask. If it did sell, you could try finding the buyer and temp them with your wedge of cash.

I'll dig out the seller's ebay ID, if you want.

Social source share

Not got a copy to offer you , but will a big hello to you and Letizia do , my good friend ? ..........

Malc Burton

Malc, Letiza & I we're happy to hear from you... How's about your arm & shoulder...?

Social source share

Malc, Letiza & I we're happy to hear from you... How's about your arm & shoulder...?

Hi Mate .....

I am having a MRI scan tomorrow ( Monday ) on my neck and spine , to see if the problem lies there with my shoulder and arm .......

Hope you manage to track down a R & T T ........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

Anyone's got news about a copy for sale...? :thumbsup::yes:whistling.gif

(How desperate am I...?) :lol:

roccia

if your getting desperate don't panic i'm on te ext plane over i can help you spend the money we could have a few days on the :lol: then i could help you get some little snippets to fill your boxes but best of all a weekend with yours truly :lol: oh i am only joking and i hope you get what youv'e worked hard to get soon

Leon :lol:

Edited by Glawsters Best
Social source share

roccia

if your getting desperate don't panic i'm on te ext plane over i can help you spend the money we could have a few days on the :lol: then i could help you get some little snippets to fill your boxes but best of all a weekend with yours truly :thumbsup: oh i am only joking and i hope you get what youv'e worked hard to get soon

Leon :yes:

Leon,

I'm sure we could find a lot of veeery interesting ways to spend my hard earned dosh, couldn't we...?

ph34r.gif:lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

dave greet down in reading has got a copy, might be worth giving him a try, you might be able to prise it off him, i havn't got his number, but, if you pm dave thorley he'll point you in the right direction

Thanks Soulman,

I'm in touch with Dave due to his appearance at our next LTSC in Pisa on April... I'll ask him...

Edited by Roccia
Social source share

Thanks Soulman,

I'm in touch with Dave due to his appearance at our next LTSC in Pisa on April... I'll ask him...

Greety selling records?? You'll be lucky Roccia. Is it Greet or Thorley in Pisa in April. If I'm around I may come over for this. How do the dates compare with the Valencia Alnighter?

Social source share

Greety selling records?? You'll be lucky Roccia. Is it Greet or Thorley in Pisa in April. If I'm around I may come over for this. How do the dates compare with the Valencia Alnighter?

It's Thorley obviously :D ...

The Pisa date is Saturday April 5th, Valencia is the saturday after (April 12th) and I hope to attend this one as well. Great people over there, and spending a week end in Valencia with Ginger it would be simply priceless... :thumbsup:

Dave, if you need assistance about accomodations etc. in Pisa, PM me, ok...?

Ok, joking apart... Who will sell me the Rita & The Tiaras...?

Social source share

Sorry Roccia, but Tony Parker has definately sold his copy a while ago. I was talking to him about it recently...... :D

:lol::ohmy::ohmy:

When he posted his copy on "Sales" here, I tried to get it, selling some of my records, but I didn't get enough dosh to make Tony a decent offer...

C'mon, who's got another copy...?

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

Well,

Thanks in advance.

The Fat Italian Bloke

Hiya Roccia

I have a mate here in Oz who paid 600 quid for his minter about 3 years ago. Its a long shot but he may be interested in (at least) doubling his money - I'll ask him this weekend for you.

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Hiya Roccia

I have a mate here in Oz who paid 600 quid for his minter about 3 years ago. Its a long shot but he may be interested in (at least) doubling his money - I'll ask him this weekend for you.

Cheers

Pete

Pete,

1200 quid would be a fair price for me. Please, let me know if your mate from Down Under will sell his copy...

TIA

Roccia (I'll keep my fingers crossed until your next communication)...

Social source share

still not got one yet roccia think you may need to climb to the top of the tower in pisa and send some prayers bit nearer to god there he might hear you and take pity on you. :D

mark

Our tower is only 56 meters high... Maybe Blackpool's funfair rollercoaster is higher than the tower of Pisa...

Social source share

May be wrong, and dreaming... but thought I saw Pete French with a copy for sale!!??!! I'll ring and ask him tomorrow - if I did it tonight I'd never get him off again!! laugh.gif

Will post with the result tomorrow.. worth asking anyway :thumbsup:

Thank you very much. As I've already said, any help to locate a copy for sale, is much appreciated...

Roccia

Edited by Roccia
Social source share

Source Advert