Rugby All-Niter 12Th September

• Replies 249
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Never been to Rugby Soul Club.....in fact I don't think I've ever been to Rugby before.....anyone going via Mid Herts area that i can share the trip with?

Phone me Martin,

I have room in the car for you if you need it,so far its me and Melv (amigo 2) the 3rd amigo isnt playing this weekend.

Looking foward to this one big time,

Del(Nubes) i have your original wine gums

Toby

that is a dead cert!!!!!...:thumbup:.xxxxx

Have a great night on Sat, dont do anything I woudnt do :yes: sorry not to be there with you all but I'll be tucked up in bed getting my 8 hours sleep ready for the "swim in lakewindermere" on the Sun morning :no:

Never been to Rugby Soul Club.....in fact I don't think I've ever been to Rugby before.....anyone going via Mid Herts area that i can share the trip with?

Oi Martin, Rugby is MY favourite niter, you're not allowed! It's people like you that give the South a bad name, and my good character might become besmirched by association with the taint of your filth. Anyway, is Toni coming, and what's she wearing? The South London Massive are mainly doing leopard print over their turquoise drawers.

I'm so excited now that I might let a bit of wee out by mistake.

Oi Martin, Rugby is MY favourite niter, you're not allowed! It's people like you that give the South a bad name, and my good character might become besmirched by association with the taint of your filth. Anyway, is Toni coming, and what's she wearing? The South London Massive are mainly doing leopard print over their turquoise drawers.

I'm so excited now that I might let a bit of wee out by mistake.

Toni as in Magoo's wife?.... no wonder you didn't see me at Boomerangph34r.gif .... I'm the one on the left in my Avatar.

Most people just pass Rugby when going somewhere...laugh.gif

Brilliant and sorry to say yes

I'm glad Mickeys coming, there's nothing better than seeing him bounce around and then watch Anton talk him to sleep...laugh.gif

post-1225-12526676751358_thumb.jpg

Mansfield calling Rugby.- see you all on Saturday.I'm a bit worried tho'.This thread has me scared!!!:ohmy: .Will there be any "ladies" in attendance like at Droylsden?

:laugh: ...I can't believe someone from Mansfield is scared, I hung around with the Mansfield Monsters on the scooter rallies in the early 80's and they weren't scared of anything...:laugh:

There will be "ladies" who attended Droylsden, if that's what you'd like to call them...whistling

:laugh: ...I can't believe someone from Mansfield is scared, I hung around with the Mansfield Monsters on the scooter rallies in the early 80's and they weren't scared of anything...:laugh:

There will be "ladies" who attended Droylsden, if that's what you'd like to call them...whistling

:laugh: ,when i say scared.....i meant......something else.....:unsure: ....scarred!! That's it.!:boxing:

The ladies at Droylsedon were what the polite ones among us would call "brass"

I think Theresa is proposing similar services in the claokroom to people off her crumpet list - free of charge :ph34r:

Anyone fancy a pre-niter drink at the Avon Mill ?

go one then Dave now youve twisted me arm ,itll be rude not to now would'nt it

Mines a lager in a tall glass cold mind you,and if your buying a nice meat and tatty pie

Toby

MAIN ROOM

8 - 9 Matt Smart

9 - 10 Anton Ludwig

10 - 11 Ken Aitchison

11 - 12 Ady Croasdell

12 - 1 Dave Rimmer

1 - 2 Adam & Molly

2 - 3 Ady Croasdell

3 - 4 Matt Smart

4 - 5 Phil Shields

5 - 6 Dave Rimmer

FREESTYLE ROOM

9 - 10 Jock & Steve (Longy)

10 - 11 Tom H

11 - 12 DJ Diva Di

12 - 1 Moldie

1 - 2 Ted Jock & Steve (Longy)

2 - 3 Tom H (Banbury)

3 - 4 DJ Diva Di

4 - 5 Moldie

Toni as in Magoo's wife?.... no wonder you didn't see me at Boomerangph34r.gif .... I'm the one on the left in my Avatar.

Whoops, think I might have mistaken my Martins, lol. Tis not the first time I've done that, once mixed up my Russes to great comic effect and accused some other poor Russ on here of being a pervert. By strange coincidence he DID actually turn out to be a pervert as well. Must be a Russ thing. Thank God you're the other Martin though eh? Magoo would have really lowered the tone.

Mansfield calling Rugby.- see you all on Saturday.I'm a bit worried tho'.This thread has me scared!!!ohmy.gif .Will there be any "ladies" in attendance like at Droylsden?

Do you mean the er, generously proportioned ladies dancing wearing only basques? Nope, none of them at Rugby. Except Bearsy of course, but he prefers french knickers. Less chafing when he gets hot.

The ladies at Droylsedon were what the polite ones among us would call "brass"

I think Theresa is proposing similar services in the claokroom to people off her crumpet list - free of charge ph34r.gif

Just one special crumpet for me tomorrow! Hotly buttered, no Marmite no.gif

And did I mention that I'm quite excited?

See you all tomorrow,i will be playing a mixture of extremely dull (crossover), stompy shuffelin' disco (7Ts), followed by some 6Ts down-tempo gradualy getting more up-tempo.

I reserve the right to change my set at anytime,and can not guarantee i wont drop the odd duffer thumbup.gif

Edited by ken

Same old set then Ken.laugh.gif

See you later. thumbup.gif

See you all tomorrow,i will be playing a mixture of extremely dull (crossover), stompy shuffelin' disco (7Ts), followed by some 6Ts down-tempo gradualy getting more up-tempo.

I reserve the right to change my set at anytime,and can not guarantee i wont drop the odd duffer thumbup.gif

I will be going to this one, its not often i travel more than 30 miles from Bmth, getting a lift from Mr Bearsy [ gonna taking me pillow with me, cuz im a southern softy:yes:

Tims a Rugby Virgin ladies :thumbup:

treat him kind as he is a bit of a ladies man shades

uh-oh I think I've peaked too early laugh.gif

Just painting my nails... so should just have time to put on some slap before I have to leave to catch the train down

Excited is possibly an understatement... the kids are ignoring me and the husband has gone out to escape me innocent.gif

Guest soul kitten

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its that time thumbup.gif  will see all you lovelys tonight , i cant wait thumbup.gif xxxxxxxxxx

Calm down Di  :lol::lol::lol::lol: ok am giddy now ,see everyone later ,may have to put Di in the boot on the way down  :wicked:

uh-oh I think I've peaked too early laugh.gif

Just painting my nails... so should just have time to put on some slap before I have to leave to catch the train down

Excited is possibly an understatement... the kids are ignoring me and the husband has gone out to escape me innocent.gif

Bloody hell Kirsty what time have you gotta leave, if I did my nails now there'd be nothing left on them by 8 tonight.

See you later.

Sharon

Guest rosemary

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its that time thumbup.gif will see all you lovelys tonight , i cant wait thumbup.gif xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Di....... have a great night at Rugby :lol: ....... 'go for it girl' :wicked:

love Rosemary xx

Morning! It's today! I'm bouncing off the walls excitedly here, but by tonight I'll be my usual calm rational logical self I'm sure post-8338-12527449912555.gif

If you haven't met me before, please come and say hello, I'll be the, ahem, intelligent blonde one.

Looking forward to a little dancing, a lot of chatting, a few squeezes, meeting Webbydublin IN REAL LIFE, and at least one almighty snog.

Oh and there might be some good music there too. Ken your set sounds right up my street, lol. Can you not do TWO hours of brilliant downtempo dirge and we'll just prevent Ady from going on at all? I'm bored of him to be honest, saw him last week.

T x

Guest Mrs Simsy

'My bag's are packed and ready to go, i'm leaving in a a few hour's', dont know when i'll be back again! huh.gif ..............., I know it does'nt rhyme but who care'stongue.gif , see you all laterthumbsup.gif.

Willie

:wicked:

I had an awful headache last night so packed myself off to bed at 9.45 in the hope that i'd wake up & it's be gone. Woke up an hour ago & it has!:lol:

I've also had 13 hours sleep so am also bouncing off the walls with excitement!:lol:

Think tonights gonna go down in the history books!:lol:

thumbup.gif

I had an awful headache last night so packed myself off to bed at 9.45 in the hope that i'd wake up & it's be gone. Woke up an hour ago & it has!thumbup.gif

I've also had 13 hours sleep so am also bouncing off the walls with excitement!laugh.gif

Think tonights gonna go down in the history books!yes.gif

13 hours?ohmy.gif .That's a months worth!!! .Hopefully see the girls in action toniteunsure.gif .I'll be "hanging my cloak on a coat peg later".wink.gif Pip,pip.

13 hours?ohmy.gif .That's a months worth!!! .Hopefully see the girls in action toniteunsure.gif .I'll be "hanging my cloak on a coat peg later".wink.gif Pip,pip.

:P

I know. Must have needed it:yes:

And for those who don't make the Avon Mill, we still have Steve's burger van outside...

I hope he'll bring the tables and chairs again, as it's gunna be a hot one in there...thumbup.gif

Ooh i liked that when he did it last time. Counting down the hours....

Oops...it's Kylee!

Edited by Simsy

This is gonna be a busy nite!

Coming up from Gillingham with Pam for our first, and long overdue, visit to Rugby thumbup.gif

Looking forward to putting a few faces to the names on here.

- Kev.

Was gonna visit family in Northampton and Nottingham first.

sad.gif Car died on the M1 this afternoon and just got it lifted back home, so I guess were not gonna make it. sad.gifsad.gif

- Kev

Source Advert